makethewaystraight.com

Message Boards

Forum Home > General Discussion > The ten kings of Revelation 13

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

The ten kings of Revelation 13

Updated 10/27/6989 [5768] 1st day of the week [01/06/008]

Updated 03/17/6992 [5770] 2nd day of the week [06/01/10]

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah4:10 Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHViH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahushalam, saying, You all shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches to the life.

Yirmi'Yah8:11 For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of MY peoples lightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Yirmi'Yah:13:21: What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you,as a woman in travail?

Daniy'Yah/Daniel8:25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many:he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the respect of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province;and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil,and riches:yes, and he shall forecast his devices against the strongholds, even for a time.

Psalms:83:1: Keep not you silence, O Elohiym: hold not YOUR peace, and be not still, O Elohiym.

Psalms:83:2: For, look, YOUR enemies make a tumult: and they that hate YOU have lifted up the head.

Psalms:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

Psalms:83:4:They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Yisrael may be no more in remembrance.

Psalms: 83:5: For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against you:

Psalms: 83:6: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Yishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

Psalms: 83:7: Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

Psalms: 83:8: Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah

Revelation13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns ,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation17:3 So he carried me away in the ruach into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Re:17:5:And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation17:12And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

I have been looking at the Beast government all-wrong because that is what I was taught by others. I was thinking the ten kings would becoming out of Europe but I don't believe that is the case. I believe the ten kings will unite with the European Union to fight against the"House of Yisrael" and the "House of Yahudah" (Ezek. 4). The European Union is the head of the beast that the ten horns are mounted on. The ten kings will be coming out of the Middle East.

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or may be right when the "son of perdition" (I believe is what Muslims call the hidden Imam http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/9/15612, which I believe will be coming from Turkey 2 Thes. 2:3) takes away the sacrifices (Daniel 12:11). The structure of the European Union will change. I believe Turkey will become a member. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are.Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the original membership of NATO there were 19 member nations. Several are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (Genesis48,49:22-26)and the other nations are considered gentile nations(Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Remember I believe Revelation 6:5-6 the third seal with the black horse is dealing with economy, buying and selling (Rev. 13:17).

Read these articles for deeper understanding of why I understand these verses the way I do. All respect and esteem goes to Yahveh through HIS Ben Yahshua:

33:

http://www.freewebs.com/bodyofyahshuakeptinyahvehsname/33endtimescenario.htm

http://www.freewebs.com/bodyofyahshuakeptinyahvehsname/36tenkingsofrev13.htm

44:

http://www.freewebs.com/bodyofyahshuakeptinyahvehsname/44the8thkingofrev.htm

I believe the ten kings will be heads of theses nations:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

7. The Palestinian State that will be established

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Israeli Arabs warn of new intifada after operation

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177077

By KHALED ABU TOAMEH

06/01/2010 07:45

Sector calls general strike for Tuesday in protest.

Leaders of the Arab community in Israel have warned that a “new intifada” could erupt as a result of mass demonstrations planned for Tuesday in protest of the IDF operation against the aid convoy headed to the Gaza Strip.

The leaders warned the security forces against trying to stop the protests. They also called on demonstrators to avoid violent confrontations with the police.

The National Committee for Arab Local Authorities in Israel called for a general strike in the Arab sector on Tuesday in protest against the IDF operation.

The committee strongly condemned the “piracy operation,” saying that those who were on board the ships were unarmed civilians, including representatives of the Arab community in Israel.

“This is a real crime against the human conscience,” the committee members said following an emergency meeting in Nazareth. “We hold Israel fully responsible for this crime and its repercussions, and call for an inquiry into the circumstances and to bring the perpetrators to trial.”

The committee also warned the Israeli authorities against “provoking” demonstrators during Tuesday’s general strike.

It said that Israel bears full responsibility for the safety of the Israeli Arabs who were on board of the ships, including Sheikh Raed Salah, head of the Islamic Movement (Southern Branch); MK Haneen Zoabi (Balad); and Muhammad Zeidan, chairman of the Arab Higher Monitoring Committee.

MK Ghaleb Majadle (Labor) announced on Monday evening that Salah was alive and well, and that, contrary to rumors, he hadn’t been hurt during the IDF raid.

“After contacting official parties, it has transpired that Sheikh Raed Salah is on one of the ships,” Majadle said. “He’s in good health and I have notified his supporters.”

The committee also urged Fatah and Hamas to resolve their differences and reunite to “face fateful challenges.”

Protests erupted in various places, including Umm el-Fahm, Nazareth and Sakhnin, where demonstrators burned tires and chanted slogans condemning the IDF operation.

Similar protests are also planned for Tuesday, according to several political activists and mayors in the Arab sector.

Zoabi, who was on board one of the ships, said in a telephone interview that the convoy had achieved “victory.”

Israel, she added, “does not only want to keep the blockade on the Gaza Strip, but wants this blockade to be quiet and without anyone talking about it.”

Zoabi said the confrontation between the soldiers and the activists on board the ships showed the world once again that Israel is “responsible for war crimes and is a state of occupation and repression.”

Nazareth Mayor Ramiz Jaraisy called for allowing the aid ships to reach the Gaza Strip and release all those who were detained by the IDF.

“Israel has committed a crime against humanity,” he told protesters in his city. “This is an international crime that was perpetrated in a cold-blooded manner.”

MK Jamal Zahalka (Balad) strongly condemned the interception of the convoy and called for organizing “demonstrations of rage.”

He described the operation as a “war crime and act of piracy that was carried out on instructions of the chief pirate, Binyamin Netanyahu, and the war criminal Ehud Barak.”

Zahalka claimed that Barak had ordered the IDF to stop the ships at any cost. “This morning, we saw what the price was,” Zahalka said. “Ehud Barak was the one who in the year 2000 issued his orders to the police to reopen the Wadi Ara highway at any price; the price then was 13 martyrs,” he said, referring to the October 2000 Arab riots in the North.

June 1, 2010 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

To the top.

June 1, 2010 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 10/27/6989 [5768] 1st day of the week (01/06/08)

Updated 03/17/6992 [5770] 2nd day of the week (6/01/10)

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah4:10 Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHViH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahushalam, saying, You all shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches to the life.

Yirmi'Yah8:11 For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of MY peoples lightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Yirmi'Yah:13:21: What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you,as a woman in travail?

Daniy'Yah/Daniel8:25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many:he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the respect of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province;and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil,and riches:yes, and he shall forecast his devices against the strongholds, even for a time.

Psalms:83:1: Keep not you silence, O Elohiym: hold not YOUR peace, and be not still, O Elohiym.

Psalms:83:2: For, look, YOUR enemies make a tumult: and they that hate YOU have lifted up the head.

Psalms:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

Psalms:83:4:They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Yisrael may be no more in remembrance.

Psalms: 83:5: For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against you:

Psalms: 83:6: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Yishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

Psalms: 83:7: Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

Psalms: 83:8: Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah

Revelation13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns ,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation17:3 So he carried me away in the ruach into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Re:17:5:And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation17:12And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

I have been looking at the Beast government all-wrong because that is what I was taught by others. I was thinking the ten kings would becoming out of Europe but I don't believe that is the case. I believe the ten kings will unite with the European Union to fight against the"House of Yisrael" and the "House of Yahudah" (Ezek. 4). The European Union is the head of the beast that the ten horns are mounted on. The ten kings will be coming out of the Middle East.

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or may be right when the "son of perdition" (I believe is what Muslims call the hidden Imam http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/9/15612, which I believe will be coming from Turkey 2 Thes. 2:3) takes away the sacrifices (Daniel 12:11). The structure of the European Union will change. I believe Turkey will become a member. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are.Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the original membership of NATO there were 19 member nations. Several are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (Genesis48,49:22-26)and the other nations are considered gentile nations(Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Remember I believe Revelation 6:5-6 the third seal with the black horse is dealing with economy, buying and selling (Rev. 13:17).

Read these articles for deeper understanding of why I understand these verses the way I do. All respect and esteem goes to Yahveh through HIS Ben

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

PA Says No to Obama Envoy on Direct Talks

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138641

Av 6, 5770, 17 July 10 11:52

by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) Senior Fatah member Mohammed Dahlan announced Saturday that the Palestinian Authority will not hold direct negotiations with Israel at this time. The announcement followed a meeting between PA leaders and United States envoy George Mitchell.

Mitchell termed his meeting with PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas “constructive” and “fruitful.” He told reporters that the latest round of meetings with Israeli and PA leaders “began to achieve President Obama's vision for comprehensive peace.”

US President Barack Obama spoke to Abbas by phone last week. Senior PA official Saeb Erekat later confirmed that the president urged Abbas to agree to direct talks.

Dahlan said the call for direct talks had been rejected because Mitchell “did not offer President Abbas and the Palestinian leadership any new Israeli responses regarding security and borders.” The PA has demanded that Israel agree to the 1949 armistice line as the basis for determining the border of a PA state before moving to direct negotiations.

Abbas has also insisted that when it comes to security, talks begin at the point where negotiations between the PA and the Olmert administration left off in 2008.

July 17, 2010 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 05/26/6992 [5770] 1st day of the week (08/08/10)

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah4:10 Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHViH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahushalam, saying, You all shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches to the life.

Daniel11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the respect of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel 11:39: This shall he do in the strongest holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with splendor: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Psalms:83:2: For, look, YOUR enemies make a tumult: and they that hate YOU have lifted up the head.

Revelation17:12: And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or may be right when the "son of perdition" (I believe is what Muslims call the hidden Imam http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/9/15612 , which I believe will be coming from Turkey 2 Thes. 2:3) takes away the sacrifices (Daniel 12:11). The structure of the European Union will change. I believe Turkey will become a member. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are.Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the original membership of NATO there were 19 member nations. Several are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (Genesis48,49:22-26)and the other nations are considered gentile nations(Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Remember I believe Revelation 6:5-6 the third seal with the black horse is

dealing with economy, buying and selling (Rev. 13:17).

Read these articles for deeper understanding of why I understand these verses the way I do. All respect and esteem goes to Yahveh through HIS Ben

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Netanyahu Cited for Agreeing to Give 'Land for Talks'

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138991

Av 28, 5770, 08 August 10 02:02

by Hillel Fendel

(Israelnationalnews.com) Even after Netanyahu’s offer of land-for-talks, Abbas still refuses to budge, demanding a total construction freeze before sitting down to talk.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu actually offered to give land over to Palestinian Authority-control, in exchange for the PA’s consent to sit down to direct talks with Israel – but PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas has said that even that is not enough. Abbas says he will refuse to sit down and talk with Israel until the latter agrees to stop all construction in Judea and Samaria, and even in eastern Jerusalem.

Netanyahu made the offer at his most recent appearance at the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee last week. He said that he would be willing to transfer to Area B status – i.e., under Israeli military control and PA administrative control – a strip of land north of Ramallah, in the Binyamin region, so that the new PA city of Rawabi could have easy access to Ramallah.

The transfer of the land for the highway would separate western and eastern Binyamin, effectively isolating the Jewish communities of Ateret and N’vei Tzuf.

Netanyahu said he would give the land to the PA “in the opening stage of the direct talks.”

Abbas did not relate to this offer, but has stood his ground nonetheless, refusing to enter into direct talks with Israel until all construction is stopped in Judea and Samaria. This, despite pressure from the United States and Saudi Arabia to agree to direct talks. Even the Arab League has agreed to the idea, on condition that there be a definitive time frame to end the conflict and a monitoring unit to ensure that conditions are being met.

Netanyahu’s offer has many Israelis up in arms. The Regavim land organization said it would appeal to the Supreme Court, calling the apparent concession "an outrageous decision, opposed to Israeli interests and security, executed without authorization.” Regavim says that such a decision cannot be implemented without the Knesset’s approval.

The Binyamin Residents Council accused Netanyahu of “trampling the Jewish settlement enterprise.” Its statement noted, “First there was the construction freeze in Judea and Samaria, then the brutal destruction of homes such as the one Monday morning, and now the transfer of control of Jewish land to the Arabs. Netanyahu has lost his sense of justice and morality, and is essentially encouraging the Arabs to continue on the path of terror and violence, which only grants them diplomatic gains at the expense of Jews."

Eldad Objects

MK Aryeh Eldad (National Union) wrote in the weekly B’Sheva as follows: “Even to someone who wants to see another Arab city in the heart of the Land, it is clear that there are other alternatives. The PA can pave a road that passes through Areas A and B [i.e., area that is already under its control], but they of course want the shortest route, and preferably at our expense. They have certainly not forgotten that it was Netanyahu who, in his previous term, gave them 13 percent of the territory, including Hevron. So if someone wants to give, why not take?”

“Even Barak and Olmert, who were willing to give the Arabs 97 percent of Judea and Samaria and half of Jerusalem, never stooped to such a low level. They did not even consider giving away land simply as a gesture for the PA’s consent to talk!”

“Only a seemingly ‘nationalist’ Prime Minister is willing to pay with the Land of Israel for consent to direct negotiations,” sums up Eldad.

HaEtzni's Five Points

Land of Israel activist Boaz HaEtzni of Kiryat Arba notes that this apparent concession follows Netanyahu’s turnabout last year in which he abruptly came out in favor of a Palestinian state (albeit demilitarized), a de-facto building freeze in many parts of Jerusalem, and no response to the “economic war” declared by the PA against Israel in the form of a boycott of Jewish goods from Judea and Samaria.

“There is no real need to transfer territory simply to pave a road,” HaEtzni writes. “The Arabs can travel on a road in Israeli-controlled territory just as they do on many other roads in Judea and Samaria. This is simply a political demand, designed to advance the establishment of a Palestinian state…”

HaEtzni lists the reasons why such a concession must not be considered, including the following:

• The construction freeze put the brakes on the Jewish hold in Judea and Samaria – but transferring territory to the PA means giving the PA a politically-significant hold on the land, at the expense of the Jewish presence.

• This would take Israel back to the path of withdrawals, which had stopped [except for the Disengagement plan] in the past 10 years.

• This would be a withdrawal carried out not in the framework of a signed agreement, but merely a gesture for the simple willingness to talk – as if negotiations are only an Israeli interest!

• It is particularly grave in that it comes five years after the Disengagement, after nearly all of Israeli society, including Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, has learned the lesson that we must not withdraw without receiving something in return.

• This would be a violation of previous Cabinet decisions from the first Netanyahu government. In January 1998, the Cabinet investigated the matter thoroughly and found that any withdrawal from more than 9 percent of the territory would be dangerous and should not be done. This decision was made before the years of terrorism beginning in 2000 and before Hamas ascended to power. Ultimately, Netanyahu agreed to give over 13 percent during the Wye Plantation talks. To give over even another meter now would be a continuing violation of the letter and spirit of the Cabinet decisions.

August 8, 2010 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Daniel 11:39: This shall he do in the strongest holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with splendor: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Revelation17:12: And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or may be right when the "son of perdition" (I believe is what Muslims call the hidden Imam http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/9/15612 , which I believe will be coming from Turkey 2 Thes. 2:3) takes away the sacrifices (Daniel 12:11). The structure of the European Union will change. I believe Turkey will become a member. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are.Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the original membership of NATO there were 19 member nations. Several are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (Genesis48,49:22-26)and the other nations are considered gentile nations(Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Syria Tying Knot with Hizbullah and Lebanon in Case of War

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139396

Elul 20, 5770, 30 August 10 06:25

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com)

Syrian President Bashar Assad put his cards on the table while hosting Lebanese Prime Minister Sa'ad Hariri on Sunday night and urged a joint Syrian-Lebanese-Hizbullah front against Israel.

The two leaders met in a traditional “suhour” meal at night, before the daily Ramadan fast, to strengthen an anti-Israeli alliance and patch up chilly relations. Their countries' relationship reached a deep freeze with the bloody 2005 assassination of Hariri’s father and former Lebanese anti-Syrian Prime Rafiq Hariri. Syria and Hizbullah have been identified by United Nations investigators as being behind the murder five years ago.

Syria's official SANA news agency ignored the historically bitter relations with Lebanon, describing as "excellent" the bilateral relations that Assad and Hariri said “emphasize the depth of the historic ties between the two brother nations, as well as the future horizons for tightening the cooperation between the countries in all areas.”

Hizbullah’s and Syria’s increasing dominance in Lebanon was evidenced Monday by the Kuwaiti al-Rai newspaper, which reported that their respective military forces plan to cooperate to gather and exchange intelligence information concerning a “bank of Israeli targets” in the event of war.

Israeli leaders, including Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, have flatly stated that Hizbullah’s terrorist army has in effect become part of the Lebanese army.

Hizbullah possesses an estimated 60-80,000 missiles smuggled from Iran and Syria, despite the United Nations Interim Forces in Lebanon (UNIFIL) mandate to prevent arms from reaching Hizbullah in southern Lebanon, where thousands of the missiles are stockpiled.

Syria also is estimated to have procured long-range Scud missiles, and the combined missile capacity of both armies would seriously threaten Israel if war were to break out. Israel and Syria each have accused the other side of inflaming tensions over the past year in order to create an excuse for an attack.

Lebanese forces recently opened fire on the Israeli army within Israeli territory, killing a reserve officer and wounding another. The IDF returned fire and killed three Lebanese soldiers and a journalist who had been invited to cover what turned out to be a planned ambush.

August 30, 2010 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 10/27/6989 [5768] 1st day of the week (01/06/0

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Ground Zero Mosque Design Include Stars of David

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139857

Tishrei 25, 5771, 03 October 10 03:47

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) A newly-released design for the “Ground Zero Mosque” incorporates the “hexagram” and appears to be dominated by Stars of David.

"Some architectural clarification, the historical use of the hexagram in Muslim, Jewish and Christian architecture," said a “tweet” by organizers of the controversial planned 13-story Muslim center several hundred feet from the site of the Al-Qaeda suicide bombings on the World Trade Center in 2001.

Pamela Geller noted on the Atlas Shrugs website that the design appears to show "tumbling” Stars of David.

The architects released the design, contrary to previous reports by its organizers that there would be an international "world-class design competition."

The center is also to include a restaurant, physical fitness center and a pool, and membership will be open to non-Muslims, who will comprise most of the users of the center, according to The New York Times. Fees for a family will be as much as $2,700 a year.

An Associated Press report described the proposed center as “a futuristic-looking building wrapped in a honeycomb of abstract shapes, with a core containing far more space for secular pursuits than religious worship.”

Sharif El-Gamal, the project's developer, said it will be at least two years before ground is broken for the center, which is designed to attract neighborhood residents and suburban Muslims spending "date night" in New York City.

A two-level mosque capable of holding 2,000 Muslims will be located in the basement, and the 12th floor will include a memorial to the nearly 3,000 people killed in four suicide bombings on September 11, 2001, known as “9/11.”

New York City officials gave the final approval earlier this year for building the mosque, which divided Americans between those supporting "freedom of religion” and those who see a Muslim mosque so close to Ground Zero as being a mockery of those killed in the Muslim terrorist attacks.

October 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Jordan PM: Only Resolving Palestinian Issue Will End Terrorism

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140318

Cheshvan 20, 5771, 28 October 10 08:23

by Elad Benari

(Israelnationalnews.com) Jordan’s Prime Minister, Samir Rifai, said on Tuesday that if serious efforts to resolve the Palestinian issue take place, the problems of terrorism and extremism will end.

During a speech at the Royal Jordanian National Defense College (RJNDC) which was reported by the state-run Petra News Agency, Rifai said that Israel's refusal to accept “a fundamental political solution to the Palestinian issue” brings on more conflicts and tensions and at the same time brings down hope to resolve the conflicts in the region.

He added that as long as the Palestinian issue maintains the status quo, more terrorism and extremism will be created.

“The Jordanian leadership believes that a just and comprehensive solution to the Palestinian issue is key to settling conflicts and problems in the region and the whole world,” said Rifai. He added that Jordan supports any efforts that will lead to the creation of an independent and viable Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, the Xinhua News Agency reported that dozens of Jordanian citizens staged sit-ins on Tuesday near the Israeli embassy in Amman. They called to annul the peace treaty Jordan has with Israel, to expel the Israeli ambassador and to boycott Israeli products.

Jordan signed a peace treaty with Israel in 1994. Known as the Wadi Araba peace treaty, it saw Jordan recognizing international borders but without prejudice to the status of areas restored to Israel in the Six Day War in 1967. Protests in Jordan against Israel are not a new phenomenon. In August, a group of Jordanian Islamists staged a sit-in and burned an Israeli flag in front of Jordan's Tourism Ministry in Amman, to protest Jordanian tourism to Jerusalem and the need for a visa travel there.

That protest was organized by the Jordanian Higher Executive Committee for Defending the Homeland and Confronting Normalization. The group is associated with the Islamic Action Front (IAF), a group linked to the pan-Arab Muslim Brotherhood. IAF was also behind this week's protest.

“Accepting the Wadi Araba Treaty is a considered recognition of the Zionist entity and a formal withdrawal of the central cause of the Arabs [the Palestinian cause],” said Secretary General of the Islamic Action Front (IAF) Hamzah Mansour during the protest.

Iran’s Press TV reported that the demonstration was also attended by Chief of the IAF Shura Council, Ali ABu Sukkar, who sharply criticized the peace agreement and said that the passage of the treaty has proved detrimental to Jordan's economy.

King Abdullah of Jordan also criticized Israel last April, and warned that the status of Jerusalem could blow up into another war. He also stated that Jordan was better off economically before it made peace with Israel in 1994, and said that Jordan’s relationship with Israel “is at an all-bottom low. It hasn't been as bad as it is today and as tense as it is today.”

Several months later, Abdullah and Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu conducted a meeting which Netanyahu described as "very positive". The two leaders discussed peace in the region, and even discussed ways for Israel and Jordan to cooperate in the fields of economy, energy, and transportation.

October 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Arab League Set to Reject Freeze, Waits for Better US Offers

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140648

Kislev 8, 5771, 15 November 10 02:55

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) The Arab League is waiting to see if the Obama administration will offer it further inducements to entice the Palestinian Authority into direct talks, but it likely will reject direct talks with Israel based on the ”Clinton freeze,” an official said Monday.

“If the news is true about there being a settlement freeze that excludes Jerusalem and that takes the criticism off Israel, I cannot imagine that would be acceptable to the Palestinian side or the Arab side,” Hesham Youssef, an official with the office of the secretary general of the Arab League, told the German press agency Deutsche Presse-Agentur.

The United States has offered Israel 20 fighter planes, a verbal guarantee to veto United Nations resolutions against Israel, and a verbal promise that a 90-day freeze on building Jewish homes in Judea and Samaria will be non-renewable. The U.S. plan is said to call for Israel and the PA to reach agreement within 90 days on final borders for a PA country on the land of Judea and Samaria and areas in Jerusalem - though some American officials have denied that pressure will be placed on Israel in this regard.

The Palestinian Authority and the Arab League have said the freeze must include all areas of Jerusalem that it demands as part of a PA state, including the Temple Mount and adjacent Western Wall, all of the Old City, and "neighborhoods in northern and eastern Jerusalem where 300,000 Jews live.

Like the Palestinian Authority, the Arab League has not rejected the proposal, but is rather holding out for additional offers, such as compensation, guarantees on its desired borders and its demand that five million foreign Arabs can move to Israel, on the basis of claims that they or their parents and grandparents lived in the country - known as the "right of return." The demand is part of the Saudi 2002 Initiative and has been regarded by almost every Israeli political leader as being aimed at eliminating Israel as a Jewish state.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is trying to iron out details of the freeze in language that will pass his Cabinet, where nearly half of the ministers oppose it, fearing it will be a trap for Israel to make further concessions that would endanger its security.

U.S. President Barack Obama has maintained his position that Israel’s surrendering all of Judea and Samaria and dividing Jerusalem with the PA is good for the security of both Israel and the United States.

November 15, 2010 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 10/27/6989 [5768] 1st day of the week [01/06/08]

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah 4:10 Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHViH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahushalam, saying, You all shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches to the life.

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Fatah Declares: No to Israel as Jewish State, No to Land Swaps

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140860

Kislev 20, 5771, 27 November 10 11:57

by Chana Ya'ar

(Israelnationalnews.com) The faction that is led by Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas and which leads the PA has officially declared its formal refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish State. Its announcement recalled the three no's of the Khartoum Arab League Conference of September 1967, following the Six Day War, which squelched all efforts to reach a peace agreement by declaring "no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with it".

The Fatah Revolutionary Council over this weekend voted to “affirm its rejection of the so-called Jewish state or any other formula that could achieve this goal” at its fifth convention in Ramallah.

“The Council also renews its refusal for the establishment of any racist state based on religion in accordance with international law and human rights conventions,” the council said in a statement issued at the end of the convention.

In addition, the statement said Fatah was opposed to the concept of swapping land for peace, because “illegal settler gangs cannot be placed on an equal footing with the owners of the lands and rights.” Israel has long considered land swaps to be part of a final solution.

The latest efforts by the United States to bring Israel and the PA back to the negotiating table did not help the cause of peace, opined the Council, because it could “harm Palestinian rights and prolong the occupation… and such gifts to the occupier will only make the occupier more stubborn and radical.”

The Council also condemned the new Israeli law that mandates a full nationwide Israeli referendum prior to ceding land from within Jerusalem or the Golan Heights, saying it violated international law. Fatah Council members urged the PA leadership to fight the measure in the United Nations plenum and in U.N. Security Council.

PA Chairman and Fatah leader Mahmoud Abbas received the Council’s sole praise, with Fatah leaders expressing support for “adhering to the basic rights, first and foremost the right of return for Palestinian refugees. Also… for standing up against pressure aimed at resuming the peace talks without achieving the demands of the Palestinians.”

Abbas also vowed not to return to the negotiating table unless Israel completely froze Jewish construction throughout Judea, Samaria, and all areas of Jerusalem claimed by the Palestinian Authority for its hoped-for new country.

Last Sunday thousands protested in Jerusalem against Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s agreement to a 90-day extension of the freeze.

U.S. President Barack Obama had threatened to back a unilateral PA declaration of statehood if Israel did not agree to the freeze. Obama also said, however, that there would be no demands for any further freeze extensions if Israel were to agree to the current “request.” He had no demands for the PA. Israel has repeatedly asked the PA to resume negotiations without pre-conditions.

November 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah 4:10 Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHViH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahushalam, saying, You all shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches to the life.

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

UN Resolution: Establish a Single Palestinian State

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/199013

Kislev 24, 5771, 01 December 10 12:15

(Israelnationalnews.com) The UN General Assembly will discuss a draft resolution submitted by Libya, which calls for support in establishing a single Palestinian state and implementing what the Arabs call the right of return - the demand by Arabs who fled Israel during the War of Independence to come back to the country along with their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren born since.

The proposal speaks of the international community's commitment to the implementation of a "just, permanent and inclusive resolution to the conflict in Palestine based on the solution of one state in Palestine that would be demilitarized and live in peace with its neighbors." In addition, the draft resolution emphasizes the right of PA Arabs to return to their homes and lands inside Israel.

November 30, 2010 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Gulf leaders to meet as Iran nuclear fears loom

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/05/gulf-leaders-meet-iran-nuclear-fears-loom/

Published December 05, 2010 | Associated Press

The leaders of six U.S.-allied Gulf Arab nations come together Monday for talks expected to span from Qatar's surprise selection to host the 2022 World Cup to the region's deep concerns about Iran's nuclear program.

The two-day meeting in Abu Dhabi will be the first gathering of Gulf leaders since U.S. diplomatic memos released by WikiLeaks revealed the urgency of their fears about Iran's nuclear ambitions — including appeals by some Gulf rulers for the U.S. to launch a military strike.

The leaked memos give a sense of drama that is normally absent from the annual summit of the Gulf Cooperation Council, or GCC, a six-nation bloc that typically focuses on economic issues and prefers behind-the-scenes dealings to address disputes in their own backyard.

But the group, dominated by powerful Saudi Arabia, may now feel pressure to publicly clarify its views on Iran. The leaked memos drove home that Saudis and other Gulf states with close ties to Washington view Tehran's nuclear program and its support of militants in the Middle East with serious alarm.

"The Gulf leaders know they are on the front lines against Iran. They make their fears known in private," said Sami Alfaraj, head of the Kuwait Center for Strategic Studies. "The summit in Abu Dhabi could give some clue if they are now willing to take a harder line in public."

The meeting also comes after a diplomatic blitz through the Gulf with Iran as the central theme.

In Bahrain, U.S. Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton told a security conference Friday that Iran must prove to the world that its nuclear program is peaceful. A new round of nuclear talks between Iran and world powers, including the U.S., are scheduled to open Monday in Geneva.

The day after Clinton's speech, Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki assured the same Bahrain conference s a pivotal moment for the region, which is investing heavily in sports, hotels and international commerce to move beyond its role as simply an oil spigot for the world.

"That Qatar now stands to host the most popular sporting event on Earth is an indication of how far that country, and indeed the region, has come in the last decade," said an editorial in Abu Dhabi's state-backed newspaper The National. "Such a scenario would have been unthinkable just a few years ago."

Efforts at greater economic integration for the Gulf states, however, have faced hurdles.

Proposals for a common Gulf currency are now stalled. But this week's meeting could bring some headway in other fronts, including possible approval for unified rules on foreign investment and the green light for a $20 billion rail network linking the six nations.

Still, the toughest decisions could be how — or even whether — to respond the contents of the U.S. diplomatic cables on WikiLeaks.

The blunt language in the memos — including a call from Bahrain's king for the U.S. to "terminate" Iran's nuclear program "by whatever means necessary" — is in stark contrast to the carefully chosen words Gulf monarchs and their top officials use in public.

"The essence of much of the contents of the memos was already known," said Amr al-Shobaki, an Egyptian analyst. "But they add spice and details to what everyone already knew on relations between Gulf Arab nations and Iran."

Offering a hint that the public tone could changing among Gulf leaders, Bahrain's foreign minister, Sheik Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, said Friday that the Middle East "can never live with" a nuclear-armed Iran.

December 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 10/24/6992 [5771] 6th day of the week [12/31/10]

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or may be right when the "son of perdition" (I believe is what Muslims call the hidden Imam http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/9/15612, which I believe will be coming from Turkey 2 Thes. 2:3) takes away the sacrifices (Daniel 12:11). The structure of the European Union will change. I believe Turkey will become a member. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are.Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the original membership of NATO there were 19 member nations. Several are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (Genesis48,49:22-26) and the other nations are considered gentile nations(Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Remember the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” last 1,260 day or 42 chodeshiym (months) or 3.5 years or time and times and half a time (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3). After this time is over the House of Yisrael and the House of Yahudah will be “…saved out of it.”

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today = House of Yahudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yahudah have been brought up on traditional Judaism teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also replaces and denies YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Hamas Wants Closer Ties with Jordan

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/201088

Tevet 24, 5771, 31 December 10 02:14

(Israelnationalnews.com) General Muhamad Frichat, who heads the operations branch of the Jordanian army, met with Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Gaza Thursday.

Interviewed by the Jordanian newspaper Al-Dustar Haniyeh expressed hope that Jordan would tighten its ties with Hamas and rejected the notion of Jordan as an alternative to an Arab state within the borders of Israel. He specificly called on Jordan to take a more active role in protecting Muslim holy sites and the Arab population of Jerusalem.

December 31, 2010 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or may be right when the "son of perdition" (I believe is what Muslims call the hidden Imam http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/9/15612, which I believe will be coming from Turkey 2 Thes. 2:3) takes away the sacrifices (Daniel 12:11). The structure of the European Union will change. I believe Turkey will become a member. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are.Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the original membership of NATO there were 19 member nations. Several are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (Genesis48,49:22-26) and the other nations are considered gentile nations(Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Remember the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” last 1,260 day or 42 chodeshiym (months) or 3.5 years or time and times and half a time (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3). After this time is over the House of Yisrael and the House of Yahudah will be “…saved out of it.”

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today = House of Yahudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yahudah have been brought up on traditional Judaism teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also replaces and denies YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Hezbollah-backed candidate set to lead Lebanon cabinet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12267758

24 January 2011 Last updated at 16:07 ET

The candidate of the Shia Islamist movement, Hezbollah, and its allies for the Lebanese premiership has won the backing of a majority of MPs.

Najib Mikati, a US-educated billionaire businessman, was nominated during talks with President Michel Suleiman.

Earlier, caretaker Prime Minister Saad Hariri said he would refuse to join a Hezbollah-led coalition government.

The news of Mr Mikati's nomination triggered angry protests across the country by Mr Hariri's supporters.

The US also warned it would be "difficult" for it to support Lebanon with aid if Hezbollah took a dominant role in government.

"Our view of Hezbollah is very well-known. We see it as a terrorist organisation, and would have great concerns about a government within which Hezbollah plays a leading role," said State Department spokesman PJ Crowley.

"The larger the role played by Hezbollah in this government the more problematic our relationship will be."

The national unity cabinet collapsed on 12 January after a row over the UN tribunal investigating the 2005 murder of Mr Hariri's father, Rafik.

Amid reports that its members could be indicted, Hezbollah had demanded the government withdraw all co-operation with the UN-backed Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL) and denounce its findings.

There are fears that either the indictments or the coalition talks could spark an outbreak of sectarian violence, last seen in Beirut in 2008.

'Out with Najib'

During discussions at the presidential palace on Monday, Mr Mikati won the support of 65 of the 128 members of the Chamber of Deputies.

We are all one hand for the sake of Lebanon”

End Quote Najib Mikati

It was the decision of Druze leader Walid Jumblatt and six members of his Progressive Socialist Party to switch their allegiance away from Mr Hariri that swung the vote.

Mr Mikati, a Sunni, is a successful businessman turned politician who served briefly as prime minister between April and July 2005, after Rafik Hariri's assassination forced Syria to withdraw its troops from Lebanon.

After meeting President Suleiman on Monday, he promised to reach out to all parties if his appointment was confirmed.

"We are all one hand for the sake of Lebanon," he told reporters.

Hezbollah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah also said that if its candidate was appointed prime minister, it would try to form another national unity government that included Mr Hariri's Western-backed Future Movement.

However, Mr Hariri insisted on Monday that he would not serve under anyone chosen by the Iran-backed opposition group.

"The Future Movement... rejects taking part in any government headed by an 8 March candidate," his office said, referring to the coalition which includes Hezbollah and its allies - the Shia Amal movement and the bloc of the Maronite Christian leader and former general Michel Aoun.

Later, supporters of the caretaker prime minister held demonstrations in several cities across Lebanon to denounce Mr Mikati's impending appointment.

Protesters in the predominantly Sunni northern port city of Tripoli - and Mr Mikati's hometown - chanted "Out with Najib" and "Hezbollah, party of the devil", according to the AFP news agency.

"Saad Hariri is the only man who represents the Sunni faith," Sheikh Arslan Malas, a local cleric, told the crowd. "We will not accept Hassan Nasrallah choosing our prime minister."

Under Lebanon's power-sharing system, the post of prime minister is reserved for a Sunni, while the president must be a Maronite Christian and the Speaker of parliament a Shia.

People also blocked roads in several northern towns, as well as the main motorway near the southern coastal city of Sidon, AFP reported. A demonstration is also planned later on Monday in central Beirut.

It is not known if Mr Mikati would end the Lebanese government's co-operation with the Special Tribunal for Lebanon, as demanded by Hezbollah. On Sunday, he told reporters that any dispute could "be solved only through dialogue".

The billionaire is acceptable to key regional power brokers like Syria and Saudi Arabia, and to interested players watching from further afield, including France, reports the BBC's Kevin Connolly.

January 24, 2011 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Cyprus Joins 'PA Recognition' Parade

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142030

Shevat 25, 5771, 30 January 11 03:33

by Chana Ya'ar

(Israelnationalnews.com) Cyprus has become the latest country to join the parade of nations proclaiming its recognition of a new Palestinian Authority "state" along the 1949 Armistice Line, referred to by the PA and in the international community as the "1967 border."

According to a report published by the semi-official WAFA news agency, PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas received a letter Sunday from Cypriot President Demetris Christofias documenting that his nation would honor the PA as a new country.

Cyprus, a member nation of the European Union, has been instrumental in developing that body's relations with the Palestinian National Council, according to the report.

The text of the letter referred to bilateral relations based on long-standing historical grounds and expressed the desire to see a peaceful settlement in the region, with "East Jerusalem as the capital" of the new PA state.

Paraguay made a similar move on Friday, saying that it would also recognize the entity as a separate country, along the borders created by the 1949 Armistice agreement between Israel and the surrounding attacking Arab nations.

It is referred to as the 1967 border due to the changes wrought as a result of the 1967 Six Day War, in which attacking Arab nations were pushed back by the defending Israel Defense Forces. The IDF, which won the war, captured from Jordan much of the land it occupied in Judea and Samaria during the 1948 War of Independence. Israel also recaptured and restored to the city the areas of the Jerusalem, its capital, that were seized by Jordan during that war.

A number of Latin American nations have led the way this past year in such declarations, including Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Ecuador, Venezuela and Uruguay. Chile and Peru have also stated their recognition of the PA as a new country, but without stating specific borders.

Numerous other countries around the world, particularly in the European Union and among the Scandinavian bloc, have said they will consider upgrading PA missions to embassy status. Among those who have already made such a commitment are Ireland, Spain and France.

Britain, however, has said that it will not recognize any unilateral move by the Palestinian Authority to declare itself as an independent country without first going through the process of negotiating a legitimate settlement with Israel.

January 30, 2011 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Israel and Saudi Allies Press Obama to Ease Off Mubarak

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142228

Adar 5, 5771, 09 February 11 11:36

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) A strange if temporary Arab-Israel alliance has brought Defense Minister Ehud Barak to Washington to press U.S. President Barack Obama to be careful of a hasty change in the Egyptian government that could pave the wave for another Muslim country ruled by terrorists.

Barak is in Washington for a two-day visit that he initiated out of concerns that American pressure on Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to resign might create more evidence that the Middle East – except for Israel -- is not safe for democracy.

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Jordan also are wary of Mubarak's being forced out of office too soon. The Saudi and Jordanian kings phoned President Obama last week, and UAE defense minister Mohammed bin Zayed issued a statement calling for “stability” after he called the American president Sunday.

“We have been adamant that forcing Mubarak out risks instability,” said one Arab official quoted by The New York Times.

The shadow behind the anti-Mubarak protests is the Muslim Brotherhood, a party officially outlawed in Egypt but also the country’s largest and best organized opposition faction. It took a back seat during the beginning of last month's unprecedented protests, but it reportedly it is beginning to exercise a stronger influence at demonstrations.

Hizbullah used the same strategy in Lebanon, quietly building strength among the public and then flexing its political muscle after inciting the masses against the ruling government.

The Obama administration apparently is getting the message, with the president and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton toning down their comments and implicit demands for an immediate change in Mubarak regime.

After Mubarak appointed Egyptian intelligence chief Omar Suleiman as his first-ever vice president last week, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton declared that Egypt might face complications if Mubarak were to step down immediately. “I understand the concerns of everybody in the region,” she said Sunday.

A WikiLeaks document revealed that Israel foresaw Suleiman the future head of Egypt as far back as nearly three years ago. . “There is no question that Israel is most comfortable with the prospect” of Mr. Suleiman as the successor, the cable from Tel Aviv reported.

However, the United States reprimanded Suleiman for saying that Egypt is not ready for democracy, a comment that the White House said was “unhelpful.”

The Egyptian president, reportedly fighting a battle against cancer as well as a massive protest movement, talked with American officials for 12 hours on the telephone in one day during the ongoing crisis in Cairo, the Times reported Tuesday.

February 9, 2011 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco,

Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

First Ever: Political Party in Saudi Arabia

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142289

Adar 9, 5771, 13 February 11 10:27

by Hillel Fendel

(Israelnationalnews.com) The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, whose government has not changed since its founding in 1932, appears to be reacting to the winds of change blowing throughout the Arab Middle East. For the first time, a political party has been established – and though it has not yet received official government approval, it has asked King Abdullah for such.

The kingdom revolves politically around the royal Al-Saud family in many ways: The head of government and chief of state is King and Prime Minister Abdallah bin Abd al-Aziz Al-Saud; next in line to become king is Deputy Prime Minister and Crown Prince Sultan bin Abd al-Aziz Al-Saud, his half-brother; and the Second Deputy Prime Minister is Nayif bin Abd Al-Aziz Al-Saud, another half-brother of the king.

The design of the national flag is closely associated with the Al-Saud family, and the national anthem is Aash Al Maleek, meaning "Long Live Our Beloved King." In 1992, Saudi Arabia’s first constitution was presented, specifying that it is an absolute monarchy ruled by the descendants of Abdel Aziz ibn-Saud according to the Koran and Islamic law (sharia).

The only non-Islamic national holiday is September 23, which marks the unification of the kingdom in 1932.

The new party is named the Islamic Nation Party, and is supported by lawyers, businessmen, lecturers and political activists identified with the Islamic Movement. In their request for recognition, they noted that they will work for political reform and human rights, and stated that the “regime need not fear the democratic spirit overtaking the Arab world.”%ad%

Saudi Arabia’s Cabinet of Ministers is appointed by the monarch every four years and includes many royal family members. There are no elections, though a committee of Saudi princes was established in 2006 to play an unspecified role in selecting future kings; the system will not take effect until after Crown Prince Sultan becomes king.

In addition, a Consultative Council exists, with 150 members and a chairman appointed by the monarch to serve four-year terms; the Council of Ministers announced in 2003 its intention to hold elections for some of the Consultative Council, though no such elections have ever been held. Municipal elections were held in 2005 in some cities.

February 13, 2011 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco,

Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

2 Libyan Air Force Colonels Seek Asylum in Malta

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142451

Adar 17, 5771, 21 February 11 10:32

by Chana Ya'ar

(Israelnationalnews.com) Two Libyan air force colonels piloting two Mirage F1 fighter jets arrived in Malta Sunday, asking for political asylum after being order to bomb protesters amid the chaos of a budding civil war, according to Associated Press.

Airport immigration officials questioned the two pilots as well as seven others - civilians claiming they were French - who arrived in two civilian helicopters shortly before the jets touched down at Malta International Airport.

The two Libyan air force colonels reportedly told authorities from the cockpit that they were seeking asylum after taking off from a base near Tripoli. They had flown at a low altitude through Libyan air space to avoid detection, according to a source that requested anonymity. According to Maltese government officials, the pair flew away after being ordered to bomb protesters.

Sources from the scene appeared to confirm the report. “What we are witnessing today is unimaginable,” said Adel Mohamed Saleh, a Libyan political activist. Warplanes and helicopters are indiscriminately bombing one area after another. There are many, many dead.”

Quoting witnesses, the pan-Arab Al Jazeera satellite news network reported that Libyan warplanes were bombing indiscriminately across Tripoli. There were no third-party confirmations.

Most recent estimates place the current death toll at 600, a figure that included 250 murders on Monday alone by government forces aided by mercenaries, according to the Human Rights Watch organization.

European governments, as well as oil and gas companies, have been evacuating their citizens. Military forces reportedly split up and were fighting each other. Hundreds of thousands of protesters continued to swarm over public sites in major cities across the country. Demonstrators stormed Tripoli Monday and set government buildings on fire as the death toll mounted from the bloodbath.

Media reported that a Turkish Airlines flight was unable to land in the eastern city of Benghazi on Monday; the flight circled over the airport but was forced to return to Istanbul. A witness in Benghazi reported that protesters lowered the national flag, and instead raised that which belonged to the former monarch who was toppled in the 1969 coup that brought Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi to power.

Meanwhile, speculation continues to mount that Gaddafi may have fled to Venezuela during the violence overnight Sunday, leaving his son Seif al-Islam to face the media. Al-Islam warned in a national broadcast that a civil war was possible, and vowed to “fight to the last bullet” as his father's armed forces reportedly continued to split, fighting each other.

Gaddafi also denied that his father had fled, insisting, “My father is in Libya and is supported by his army.”

February 21, 2011 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Read these articles for deeper understanding of why I understand these verses the way I do. All respect and esteem goes to Yahveh through HIS Ben Yahshua:

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Hamas Has Great Expectations from Egyptian FM Nabil al-Arabi

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142752

Adar Bet 2, 5771, 08 March 11 01:51

by Aryeh Ben Hayim

(Israelnationalnews.com) Hamas is most content with the positions of Egypt's new Foreign Minister Nabil al-Arabi, Egypt's former Ambassador to the UN, according to its own spokesperson and the Iranian ABNA news agency.

Arabi, who was named in the formation of the caretaker government, is on record as demanding an end to the five year siege of Gaza and Hamas expects him to put this policy into action.

The Iranian agency quoted Hamas in a recent statement: ”We praise the positions of the new Foreign Minister of Egypt Nabil al-Arabi on the issue of the Gaza siege and his rejection of this unjust policy, as well as his position that damage was caused by the Camp David Accords.”

”We hope these positions will be translated [into action, ed.] during his new post, and that they will be a new beginning in the Egyptian Foreign Ministry's policy,” Hamas said.

Al-Arabi had written an article for the Egyptian Al Shurooq newspaper on February 19 criticizing the country's foreign policy during the term of his predecessor Ahmed Aboul-Gheit, and strongly condemning the blockade imposed on the Gaza Strip.

Al-Arabi, who was an Egyptian appointee to the World Court, advocated aligning Egyptian foreign policy along the fundamental principles of international law, and as such felt that Egypt had to reverse its position on the blocakde imposed on Gaza.

March 8, 2011 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Ankara Forces Iranian Plane to Land for 'Routine Inspection'

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142934

Adar Bet 10, 5771, 16 March 11 01:32

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) Turkey denies it forced an Iranian cargo plane because of suspicions that it carried material for nuclear weapons to Syria.

Turkey maintained that it occassionally conducts searches of Iranian planes entering its air space and that the downing of the plane was not unusual. However, it has not stated what the plane was carrying.

The cargo plane from Iran was ordered to land after it entered Turkish air space. Two F-16 fighter jets escorted the cargo plane to a southeastern Turkish airport, where it was searched for nuclear materials, according to the Doğan news agency.

Turkey has forged close ties with the Islamic Republic and Syria the past two years, discarding its former close relationship with Israel. Iran has been using various means to arm Syria, Iran and Hizbullah terrorists in Lebanon.

Syria previously has been suspected of building nuclear facilities, one of which was bombed by Israel while under construction four years ago.

March 16, 2011 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

33:

44:

1. Iraq

2. Iran

3. Syria

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Jordan

6. Lebanon

8. Egypt

9. Libya

10. Ethiopia

Anti-Governmental Protests Spread Across Southern Syria

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/22/anti-governmental-protests-spread-southern-syria/

Published March 22, 2011

| Associated Press

DAMASCUS, Syria -- Protests spread in southern Syria Tuesday as hundreds of people marched to demand reforms in a previously peaceful village, witnesses and activists said. In a nearby city, troops and protesters faced off outside a mosque where demonstrators have taken shelter.

The government sought to contain the first serious intrusion of the Arab world's political unrest by firing the governor of the southern province of Daraa, where security forces killed seven protesters in the main city of Daraa over the weekend.

The governor's dismissal failed to quell popular anger and the protests reached the village of Nawa, where hundreds of people marched demanding reforms, an activist told The Associated Press.

The activist said troops were trying to reach the mosque in Daraa's historic center where protesters have sought protection. He said protesters placed large rocks in the streets near the al-Omari mosque to block the troops.

There was a heavy security presence and most of the shops were closed elsewhere in the old quarter of Daraa, witnesses said.

A clip posted on YouTube showed several hundred villagers in Sanamein, near Daraa, chanting "Freedom!" while another showed dozens gathered in the Hajar Aswad neighborhood of the capital.

Syrian activists who reported the protests said they took place Monday evening. The activists spoke on condition of anonymity because they feared government reprisals. The authenticity of the videos could not be independently verified.

Protests also spread Monday to the towns of Jasim and Inkhil near Daraa, witnesses said. Many demonstrators demanded the departure of provincial governor Faisal Kalthoum after security forces used tear gas, water cannons and later live ammunition to disperse the crowds, which first gathered on Friday.

Enraged residents then set fire to several government buildings in a startling outburst of unrest in one of the Middle East's most repressive countries.

Kalthoum was fired on Tuesday, a Syrian official said, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with regulations barring him from being identified by name. Daraa residents accused Kalthoum -- in office since 2006 -- of corruption and during a demonstration Monday many chanted, "The people want to bring down the governor!"

The Damascus-based National Organization for Human Rights in Syria said authorities were continuing "arbitrary and random arrests" in areas that witnessed protests, adding that families of detainees said none have been freed.

Like most Syrian cities, Daraa is home to ultra-orthodox Sunni Muslims.

In 2006, security agents arrested 16 Syrians during a three-day sweep in Daraa province, accusing them of membership to the banned Muslim Brotherhood.

In Geneva, the U.N.'s human rights office urged Syria to investigate the death of protesters in Daraa. Rupert Colville, a spokesman for the Geneva-based office, said the government "should carry out an independent, transparent and effective investigation into the killings."

Colville said Tuesday that protesters had the right to express their grievances and be heard by the government.

March 22, 2011 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.