Make the Way Straight

makethewaystraight.com

Message Boards

Forum Home > General Discussion > Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 7:24...That's why I will bring the worst of the nations, and they shall possess their houses...

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 7:24...That’s why I will bring the worst of the nations, and they shall possess their houses...

12/25/6998* [5778] 1st day of the week [03/10/18]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Dabariym/Deut: 28:15: But it shall come to pass, if you will not listen to the Voice of YaHVeH your Elohiym, to observe to do all HIS commandments and HIS statutes which I command you this day; that all these curses shall come on you, and overtake you…

Dabariym: 28:43: The stranger that is within you shall get up above you very high; and you shall come down very low.

Dabariym: 28:44: He shall lend to you, and you shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and you shall be the tail.

Dabariym: 28:45: Moreover all these curses shall come on you, and shall pursue you, and overtake you, till you are destroyed; because you listen not to the Voice of YaHVeH your Elohiym, to keep HIS commandments and HIS statutes which HE commanded you:

Dabariym: 28:46: And they shall be on you for a sign and for a wonder, and on your seed for ever.

Dabariym: 28:47: Because you served not YaHVeH your Elohiym with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

Dabariym: 28:48: Therefore shall you serve your enemies which YaHVeH shall send against you, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron on your neck, until he has destroyed you.

Comment:

Iron represents the 4th beast/Rome of Dani`Yah 7.

Dabariym: 28:49: YaHVeH shall bring a nation against you from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flies; a nation whose tongue you shall not understand…

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 7:24...That’s why I will bring the worst of the nations, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their kodesh places shall be defiled.

Yechizki`Yah: 7:25: Destruction comes; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

Yechizki’Yah/Ezekiel: 7:26: Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumor shall be upon rumor; then shall they seek a vision of the nabiy/foreteller; but the torah shall perish from the kohen, and counsel from the ancients/elders.

Yechizki`Yah: 7:27: The king/president shall mourn, and the princes shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do to them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I AM YaHVeH.

Read article: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/66ukusashepherd.htm

Listen to Podcast: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/podcast/podcast/346487

Yirmi'Yah:13:21:What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

The House of Yisrael (UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh are the shepherd tribes. Refer back to the ancient House of Yisrael allying with Assyria and then the Assyiran went to war against them and took them captive 2 Melekiym 17:5-6) has taught its very enemies how to dominate over them by teaching their enemies their very own military tactics, secrets and providing them money and weapons and other types of support, all because of their sinful disobedience toward YaHVeH and HIS Ben Yahshua the Messiyah's law/Torah! This is called anti-Messiyah most commonly and erroneously referred to as "Antichrist". They have also taught their enemies how to dominate over them by recruiting them into tax payer funded Universities, where they learn technology secrets of the USA; and they do this primarily not because they are smarted, but so they can have cheap help. Then these foreigners take what they learn back to their home country and teach it to the enemy. They're not just teaching these foreigners our technology, they are teaching them how to circumvent the laws of the USA and the workings of the USA Judicial System.

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 16:37: Observe, therefore I will gather all your lovers, with whom you have taken pleasure, and all them that you have loved, with all them that you have hated; I will even gather them round about against you, and will discover your nakedness to them, that they see all your nakedness.

T'hiyliym/Psalm:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

"They" in T'hiyliym/Psalm 83:3 = The beast/EU with ten horn = 10 Islamic nations.

"YOUR people" = House of Yudah/The modern day Jewish nation.

"YOUR hidden ones" = House of Yisrael/ten tribes UK & USA are the shepherd tribes.

The Beast = Europe the rise of the Roman Empire and Turkey leading the way for a short time.

The ten horns= ten Islamic nations that ally with the beast.

Remember the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” last 1,260 days or 42 chodeshiym (months) or 3.5 years or time and times and half a time (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3). After this time is over the House of Yisrael and the House of Yahudah will be “…saved out of it.”

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today = House of Yudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yudah have been brought up on traditional Judaism teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also replaces and denies YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

The Body of Yahshua = Bloodline members from the House of Yisrael and Yahudah and Gentile people (no longer considered Gentile because they have come out of their pagan traditions). Will be raised from the dead if they had died before Yahshua’s 2nd coming, and those that are alive at his coming will be changed from corruptible to incorruptible. This takes place after the “Great Tribulation”/ “Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over, Shamayim signs are seen, then the 7th Shophar/Trumpet/last trump sounds. This is why the Body of Yahshua enters into Yahshua the Mashiyach's rest/Sabbath every year on Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpets. This time represents and rehearses the blowing of the 7th shophar/trumpet/last trump [1 Cor. 15:52; 1 Thes. 4:13-18].

In Broward County, Florida, CAIR polices you

Sheriff Israel works with terror-linked group.

https://counterjihadreport.com/2018/03/01/in-broward-county-florida-cair-polices-you/#comment-61783

Conservative Review. by Jordan Schachtel, Feb. 26, 2018:

As the nation reels from the atrocious mass killing of 17 lives, more and more evidence continues to emerge to highlight an entirely broken police department that failed to act in a time of need.

In researching the tenure of Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, one can find many questionable hiring decisions, prioritization issues, and unsavory partnerships. Residents of the county are rightly infuriated by the cowardice showcased by officers serving under Sheriff Israel, who reportedly failed even to attempt to stop the massacre on February 14 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. It reflected a police department that appeared unready and unwilling to fulfil its duties.

The police department’s decision to enter into a partnership with a terrorist-linked organization is perhaps the most distinguishing marker that showcases Sheriff Israel’s horrible lack of judgment, one that badly exposes his unfitness for the job.

During his time as county sheriff, Scott Israel has repeatedly cozied up to radical Islamic groups. In a seeming attempt to build bridges, he has elevated several mosques with congregants and leaders who have detailed connections to terrorist organizations. Worse, one of Sheriff Israel’s veteran deputies is Nezar Hamze, a top officer at the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

CAIR was started by members of the Muslim Brotherhood with the goal to raise support and funds for the Hamas terrorist organization that now rules the Gaza Strip. The group was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing case in U.S. history.

Hamze has long been simultaneously a top official at CAIR-Florida and a Broward County deputy sheriff. He is currently listed as the group’s second in command, but has also served as its executive director. As a Broward County police officer, Hamze often frequents mosques to deliver speeches glorifying the Islamic community. He also trains congregants on active shooter situations.

The current executive director of CAIR-Florida is Hassan Shibly, a bigoted preacher who is known to often target homosexuals. Shibly has refused to categorize Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist organizations. He has also praised individuals linked to terrorist movements and sometimes takes to social media to bash U.S. soldiers serving overseas.

When radicals in the Florida Islamic community are exposed, Deputy Hamze has been quick to warn of “backlash” against Muslims.

Hamze follows the modus operandi of many CAIR leaders. Instead of committing to reform, CAIR leaders like Hamze focus on the perceived threats to the Muslim community, especially in the wake of an act committed by co-religionists.

In 2011, when two imams were arrested and charged with funding overseas terrorists, Hamze commented: “I’m positive that some of them are scared and won’t go to the mosque for a period of time.” Any time there’s a terror-linked incident in Florida, you can find Hamze in front of a camera warning about the imminent threat to Muslims.

The Florida chapter of the Hamas-tied group has a long history of radical associations. And during Hamze’s tenure at CAIR, the chapter has directly associated with a who’s who of radical Islamists.

This past year, the CAIR-Florida annual banquet featured Islamist preachers Omar Suleiman and Imam Johari Abdul Malik.

Imam Malik is a top officer at one of the nation’s most infamous mosques, the Dar al Hijrah Islamic Center in Northern Virginia. The mosque was once led by Anwar al-Awlaki, the deceased chief recruiter for Al Qaeda. It was also attended by two of the September 11 hijackers. After a mosque attendee was busted for plotting to assassinate former President George W. Bush, Malik cried: “Our whole community is under siege.” In 2005, when a Virginia Muslim was found guilty of installing a terrorist network inside the United States, Imam Malik commented, “There is a view many Muslims have when they come to America that you could not be arrested for something you say. But now they have discovered they are not free to speak their minds.”

Suleiman, like Imam Malik, is an Islamist preacher who has defended child sex slavery. He also has countless radical associations.

There was no greater indication that Sheriff Israel was not fit to lead than his decision to partner with a group founded to support Islamic terrorism. If the Broward County Sheriff’s Department seeks to reform, it should focus on police work and not enter into partnerships that corrupt the legitimacy of law enforcement officers.

March 11, 2018 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 7:24...That’s why I will bring the worst of the nations, and they shall possess their houses...

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Dabariym/Deut: 28:15: But it shall come to pass, if you will not listen to the Voice of YaHVeH your Elohiym, to observe to do all HIS commandments and HIS statutes which I command you this day; that all these curses shall come on you, and overtake you…

Dabariym: 28:43: The stranger that is within you shall get up above you very high; and you shall come down very low.

Dabariym: 28:44: He shall lend to you, and you shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and you shall be the tail.

Dabariym: 28:45: Moreover all these curses shall come on you, and shall pursue you, and overtake you, till you are destroyed; because you listen not to the Voice of YaHVeH your Elohiym, to keep HIS commandments and HIS statutes which HE commanded you:

Dabariym: 28:46: And they shall be on you for a sign and for a wonder, and on your seed for ever.

Dabariym: 28:47: Because you served not YaHVeH your Elohiym with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

Dabariym: 28:48: Therefore shall you serve your enemies which YaHVeH shall send against you, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron on your neck, until he has destroyed you.

Comment:

Dabariym: 28:49: YaHVeH shall bring a nation against you from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flies; a nation whose tongue you shall not understand…

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 7:24...That’s why I will bring the worst of the nations, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their kodesh places shall be defiled.

Yechizki`Yah: 7:25: Destruction comes; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

Yechizki’Yah/Ezekiel: 7:26: Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumor shall be upon rumor; then shall they seek a vision of the nabiy/foreteller; but the torah shall perish from the kohen, and counsel from the ancients/elders.

Yechizki`Yah: 7:27: The king/president shall mourn, and the princes shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do to them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I AM YaHVeH.

Listen to Podcast: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/podcast/podcast/346487

Yirmi'Yah:13:21:What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

The House of Yisrael (UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh are the shepherd tribes. Refer back to the ancient House of Yisrael allying with Assyria and then the Assyiran went to war against them and took them captive 2 Melekiym 17:5-6) has taught its very enemies how to dominate over them by teaching their enemies their very own military tactics, secrets and providing them money and weapons and other types of support, all because of their sinful disobedience toward YaHVeH and HIS Ben Yahshua the Messiyah's law/Torah! This is called anti-Messiyah most commonly and erroneously referred to as "Antichrist". They have also taught their enemies how to dominate over them by recruiting them into tax payer funded Universities, where they learn technology secrets of the USA; and they do this primarily not because they are smarted, but so they can have cheap help. Then these foreigners take what they learn back to their home country and teach it to the enemy. They're not just teaching these foreigners our technology, they are teaching them how to circumvent the laws of the USA and the workings of the USA Judicial System.

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 16:37: Observe, therefore I will gather all your lovers, with whom you have taken pleasure, and all them that you have loved, with all them that you have hated; I will even gather them round about against you, and will discover your nakedness to them, that they see all your nakedness.

T'hiyliym/Psalm:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

"They" in T'hiyliym/Psalm 83:3 = The beast/EU with ten horn = 10 Islamic nations.

"YOUR hidden ones" = House of Yisrael/ten tribes UK & USA are the shepherd tribes.

The Beast = Europe the rise of the Roman Empire and Turkey leading the way for a short time.

Remember the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” last 1,260 days or 42 chodeshiym (months) or 3.5 years or time and times and half a time (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3). After this time is over the House of Yisrael and the House of Yahudah will be “…saved out of it.”

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today = House of Yudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yudah have been brought up on traditional Judaism teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also replaces and denies YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

The Body of Yahshua = Bloodline members from the House of Yisrael and Yahudah and Gentile people (no longer considered Gentile because they have come out of their pagan traditions). Will be raised from the dead if they had died before Yahshua’s 2nd coming, and those that are alive at his coming will be changed from corruptible to incorruptible. This takes place after the “Great Tribulation”/ “Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over, Shamayim signs are seen, then the 7th Shophar/Trumpet/last trump sounds. This is why the Body of Yahshua enters into Yahshua the Mashiyach's rest/Sabbath every year on Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpets. This time represents and rehearses the blowing of the 7th shophar/trumpet/last trump [1 Cor. 15:52; 1 Thes. 4:13-18].

Brief Supports Extreme Vetting for Jihadists

AFLC Files Brief in SCOTUS on Behalf of National Security Experts in Support of Extreme Vetting for Islamist Sharia Ideology :

http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.org/press-release/aflc-files-brief-in-scotus-on-behalf-of-national-security-experts-in-support-of-extreme-vetting-for-islamist-sharia-ideology/

https://counterjihadreport.com/2018/03/01/brief-supports-extreme-vetting-for-jihadists/

Washington, D.C. (February 28, 2017) — Yesterday, lawyers from the American Freedom Law Center (AFLC), a national, nonprofit Judeo-Christian law firm, filed an amicus curiaebrief on behalf of seven national security experts (Andrew C. McCarthy, Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney, Dr. Robert J. Shillman, Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr., U.S. Navy Retired, Lieutenant General William G. Boykin, U.S. Army Retired, and Ambassador Henry F. Cooper) in the United States Supreme Court in the case litigating the President’s proclamation restricting travel from certain countries.

The AFLC-authored brief argues that the President’s most recent executive proclamation suspending entry and creating a more rigorous entry vetting process for immigrants and travelers from certain high-risk countries (Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, and Somalia) was a constitutional and statutorily permitted first step before implementing a more thorough-going “extreme vetting” of potential jihadists. The brief lays out the policy and legal basis for an extreme vetting of Islamists who advocate or adhere to a political ideology predicated upon Sharia supremacism. The brief argues that it is classic and extant Islamic law that is the threat doctrine underpinning jihad by the various Islamic groups, whether they be Al Qaeda, the Islamic State, or the Muslim Brotherhood.

David Yerushalmi, AFLC Co-Founder and Senior Counsel, and described by The New York Times as one of the central leaders of the anti-Sharia movement in the U.S., explained,

“The litigants and other amici will focus on the narrow statutory issues of the proclamation, and especially on the power of the executive branch to exclude travelers from failed states. Most of the president’s adversaries will claim the revised travel ban is a disguised ban on Muslims while the President and his legal team from the Solicitor General’s Office will flee from that fight by arguing that it has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam. This brief plants a flag of coherence on the beach we must take if we are to protect this country’s security from the quiet and legal infiltration of jihadists flowing in from not only Muslim failed states, but also Muslim functioning states, Africa, and even Europe.”

Robert Muise, AFLC Co-Founder and Senior Counsel, and considered one of the country’s top First Amendment litigators, added,

“The AFLC brief argues that the President has not only the authority for a travel ban, he has the constitutional and statutory authority to impose an ideological vetting process to screen for Sharia-adherent Islamists. This will be the first time since 9-11 that this issue will be squarely and coherently briefed to the Supreme Court. It begins the all too important policy discussion at the highest levels within the Halls of Justice and, as such, within the inner reaches of the law. It turns the lawfare of the Islamists and Progressives in on itself and reshapes and indeed opens up new fronts on the legal and policy battlefields enabling those who cherish western civilization and our constitutional republic to take an offensive and ultimately rational posture into the lawfare and policy trenches.”

As one piece of the evidentiary framework for the brief, AFLC cites to a relatively recent peer-reviewed study, co-authored by Mr. Yerushalmi, revealing the statistically relevant correlation between sharia adherence at U.S. mosques and the propensity to preach and to propagate violent jihad against the West. The study was first published by the Middle East Quarterly and subsequently in expanded form in Perspectives on Terrorism.

Copies of the National Security Experts’ amicus curiae brief may be downloaded here:

http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/17-965-Amicus-BOM-National-Security-Experts.pdf

March 18, 2018 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Comment:

Ramadan Rage: Islamic Terrorists Kill at Least 203, Wound 322 in First 10 Days

28 May 2018

By Edwin Mora

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/05/28/ramadan-rage-islamic-terrorists-kill-at-least-207-wound-322-in-first-10-days/

Jihadists have killed more than 200 people and injured an excess of 300 others so far during Ramadan, the holiest month for Muslims, according to a Breitbart News tally.

In the first ten days of the holy month, which started on May 17 for most Muslims across the world, the number of casualties reached at least 525 (203 deaths, 322 injuries).

Islamic terrorists killed about 20 people and injured another 30 each day on average since the beginning of Ramadan. At least 52 attacks have taken place so far during the holy month.

Many jihadists believe it is exceptionally heroic and Allah especially rewards “martyrdom” during the sacred month.

Jihadist groups and other Islamists are known to urge their members and supporters to engage in jihad on Ramadan.

Nevertheless, the majority of Muslims solely abide by Ramadan’s fasting tradition: abstaining from eating, drinking, smoking, having sex, and other physical needs each day, starting from before the break of dawn until sunset.

So far this year, the Afghan Taliban appears to be the deadliest group, followed by the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), which still poses a threat in the wake of the devastating loss it suffered in Iraq and Syria at the hands of the U.S.-led coalition and local forces.

ISIS was the most prolific terrorist group last year, when Ramadan casualties reached 3,343 (1639 deaths, 1704 injuries), marking the bloodiest Muslim holy month in recent history.

Breitbart News primarily gleans its tally from the Religion of Peace website in coordination with news and government reports.

Given that news outlets and governments fail to report many of the terrorist attacks in real time, the casualty total for the first ten days is subject to change.

Government officials may update some of the casualty totals as some of the injured victims succumb to their injuries, which may also prompt a change in the count after Breitbart News publishes this report.

All the terrorist attacks so far during Ramadan 2018, as documented by Breitbart News, include:

May 17 — Farah, Afghanistan — Taliban kills three foreign engineers.

May 17 — Kashmir, India — Terrorists kidnap, slit throat of a 23-year-old man after Indian government declares first Ramadan ceasefire in 18 years.

May 17 — Borno, Nigeria — Suspected Boko Haram jihadists detonated a bomb at camp for people displaced by insurgency, killing four and wounding 15.

May 17 — Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Pakistan — Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (JuA) terrorist group claims responsibility for a suicide bombing that kills one and injures 14.

May 17 — North Sinai, Egypt — Sunni hardliners bombed an area, killing one and injuring another.

May 17 — Uruzgan, Afghanistan — Taliban kill two police officers.

May 18 — Raqqa, Syria — Leftover Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) improvised explosive device (IED) kills two civilians.

May 18 — Diyala, Iraq — Suspected ISIS terrorists are behind a bomb blast that kills one and wounds another.

May 18 — Kirkuk, Iraq — Suspected ISIS terrorists kill a member of Kurdish Kakayi minority group with IED.

May 18 — Kandahar, Afghanistan — Taliban attacked police security posts, killing five police officers and wounding six others.

May 18 — Ghani, Afghanistan — Taliban attacked remote Ajristan district, killing nine security forces and wounding seven others.

May 18 — Nangarhar, Afghanistan — Suspected Islamic State terrorists attacked “Ramadan Cup” cricket tournament in Jalalabad, the capital of the group’s stronghold, killing eight and wounding 55.

May 18 — Faryab, Afghanistan — Taliban rockets kill four police officers, wound four others in Qaisar district.

May 19 — Chechnya, Russia — Islamic State claimed responsibility for an attack at church that kills two police officers and a worshipper and also wounds another police officer.

May 19 — Mogadishu, Somalia — Suspected al-Shabaab jihadists fit explosives on car, killing one local security troop.

May 19 — Nineveh, Iraq — Suspected Islamic State jihadists kill the mayor of Hammam al-Alil region.

May 19 — Ghazni, Afghanistan — Taliban kill 14 security forces, wound ten others.

May 20 — Nineveh, Iraq — ISIS kills two Shiite fighters in Sinjar town.

May 21 — Kandahar, Afghanistan — Taliban terrorists kill five workers clearing landmines in Maiwand.

May 21 — Baghdad, Iraq — Terrorist car bomb kills one civilian.

May 21 — Ghazni, Afghanistan — Taliban jihadists kill 14 security forces, wound 12 others in Dih Yak and Jaghatu districts.

May 21 — Sidi Bel Abbes, Algeria — Terrorists kill two men inside a mosque, including the muezzin, who calls Muslims to prayer.

May 21 — Paktia, Afghanistan — Taliban kills six police officers, captures five others.

May 21 — Herat, Afghanistan — Taliban kills two policemen, wounds seven others.

May 22 — Mogadishu, Somalia — Islamic kills policeman in Bakara Market.

May 22 — Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso — Suspected terrorists kill one police officer, wound five, including a civilian.

May 22 — Ajdabiya, Libya — ISIS suicide bomber kills two fighters loyal to militia leader Khalifa Haftar, wounds two others

To read more click on above link.
May 30, 2018 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Comment:

The Trump Administration Should Treat Islamists Like The Mafia

The United West, June 9, 2018:

http://counterjihadreport.com/2018/06/09/the-trump-administration-should-treat-islamists-like-the-mafia-2/

The analogue is so close that, reading public statements from the early 1970s and replacing ‘Italian’ with ‘Muslim,’ you’d be hard-pressed to spot the in-congruence.

Source: The Federalist, By David Reaboi and Kyle Shideler, January 2, 2017

Thousands attend their rallies, claiming widespread discrimination. They wrap themselves in displays of “interfaith” cooperation. National, state, and local officials pay them heed. Words that “offend” them are removed from movies, newscasts, and even official government reports. All the while, the men who lead this organization have appeared extensively on FBI wiretaps and are known to federal law enforcement to be involved in a national criminal conspiracy.

You could be forgiven for thinking this describes the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and its Muslim Brotherhood-linked leaders—a group the FBI, federal prosecutors and a federal judge have all affirmed supported the designated terrorist group, Hamas.

You Fight Crime, You Fight Italians?

It may seem like a punch line now but, in the 1970s, the effort by gangsters to don the mantle of activists and wrap themselves the flag of “civil rights” was taken semi-seriously. Many prominent Italian-American elites (prominenti in Italian) endorsed the call, throwing their influence behind the grievance-mongering. As scholar Joseph Sciorra of the Italian American Review describes,

A BLURRING OCCURRED IN WHICH THE MOBBED-UP LEAGUE WAS CONFLATED IN THE POPULAR IMAGINATION WITH CIVIC-MINDED SPOKESPEOPLE, THUS DIMINISHING THE LATTER’S SEEMINGLY ALTRUISTIC EFFORTS (KENNA 2007, 193). BUT AS HISTORIAN PHILIP V. CANNISTRARO NOTES, “THE PROMINENTI’S CONSTANT PREOCCUPATION WITH THE MAFIA ISSUE” (2005, 83), DATING TO THE EARLY 1930S WHEN NEWSPAPER OWNER GENEROSO POPE LAUNCHED AN ANTI-DEFAMATION CAMPAIGN AGAINST CINEMATIC DEPICTIONS OF MAFIOSI, HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN A SELF-SERVING AGENDA. ‘THE DUAL FOCUS OF PROMINENTISMO HAS ALWAYS BEEN TO PROMOTE THE SEPARATE, SELF-AGGRANDIZING INTEREST OF THEIR OWN PARTICULAR ELITE RATHER THAN THE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE, AND TO STRESS WHAT ITALIAN AMERICANS ARE NOT’ (CANNISTRARO 2005, 84). IT IS NO SURPRISE, THEN, AS FRED GARDAPHÉ OBSERVES, THAT ‘MORE UNIFIED ACTS BY ITALIAN AMERICANS HAVE BEEN LAUNCHED AGAINST FICTIONAL PORTRAYAL OF THE MAFIA THAN EVER WERE MOUNTED AGAINST REAL MAFIOSI IN THE UNITED STATES’ (2015, 365).

The obvious parallel is to the tens of thousands of Muslim-Americans CAIR enlists to bolster crowds condemning “Islamophobia” and any discussion of Islamic terrorism, but offer at best anemic support for pro forma denunciations of terrorism. As The Federalist’s Sean Davis has noted, the analogue between the Council on American Islamic Relations and the Italian American Civil Rights League is so close that, reading the latter’s public statements from the early 1970s and replacing “Italian” with “Muslim,” you’d be hard-pressed to spot the incongruence.

The way Sciorra described “the mobbed-up League” and its efforts could be an apt descriptor for CAIR, a group founded and run by ex-Islamic Association for Palestinestaffers that has had more than one of its employees convicted of terror-related criminal activity. As Sciorra explained, while the crowd at the league’s rallies wore pins discussing their Italian pride, the leadership had more strategic concerns. They focused on attacking federal law enforcement and purposefully conflating all investigation of Mafia criminal activities with discrimination against the large Italian-American community.

Once, the Media Reported These Connections

Not everyone fell for it, including among the Italian-American community. New York state Sen. John Marchi warned that Italian-Americans had “been had” by their endorsement of Colombo’s Italian American Civil Rights League, only to be denouncedas a “self-loathing Italian.” One wonders if Marchi didn’t feel then much the way Zhudi Jasser of American Islamic Forum for Democracy must feel now as he warns the American people about the machinations of Islamist groups, only to be denounced as an “Islamophobe” by known terror conspirators.

In the early 1970s, the media was a lot more skeptical of these obvious propaganda efforts, as well. At the end of a syndicated 1971 article about the League’s alliance with the Jewish Defense League, the Jewish Telegraph Agency slips in the following inconvenient information for context, complete with parentheses:

(JOSEPH COLOMBO, PRESIDENT OF THE LEAGUE, FACES A FEDERAL HEARING ON APRIL 21ST ON CHARGES OF CONDUCTING A GAMBLING BUSINESS. HE HAS ALSO JUST BEEN CONVICTED IN THE MANHATTAN STATE COURT ON A PERJURY CHARGE AND WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY RECEIVING STOLEN GOODS FROM A ROBBERY OF THE LONG ISLAND JEWELRY EXCHANGE IN MINEOLA.)

The JTA obviously thought it was important to describe for its readers the provenance of the league’s complaint, as well as its unsavory record. Of course, one would wait in vain today for a mainstream media outlet to describe CAIR’s troublesome history with the same forthrightness.

What It Takes to Fight International Leagues of Terror

The parallels between the League’s censorship efforts in the ‘70s and CAIR’s efforts today aren’t lost on Rudy Giuliani, and for good reason. In 1983, when he was U.S. attorney, Giuliani launched his successful prosecutions against the New York crime families. One of his first acts was to violate the prior decade’s DOJ regulations and say the forbidden word “Mafia.” In a piece for the Wall Street Journal last year, Giuliani made an apt comparison between the battle for accurate vocabulary in both the fight with the mob and with Islamic terrorists.

I HAD A DIFFERENT VIEW OF USING THE TERM MAFIA. IT REFLECTED THE TRUTH. THE MAFIA EXISTED, AND DENYING WHAT PEOPLE OPPRESSED BY THOSE CRIMINALS KNEW TO BE TRUE ONLY GAVE THE MAFIA MORE POWER. THIS HESITANCY TO IDENTIFY THE ENEMY ACCURATELY AND HONESTLY—“MAFIA” WAS HOW MEMBERS DESCRIBED THEMSELVES AND KEPT ITS IDENTITY ITALIAN OR ITALIAN-AMERICAN—CREATED THE IMPRESSION THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS INCAPABLE OF COMBATING THEM BECAUSE IT WAS UNABLE EVEN TO DESCRIBE THE ENEMY CORRECTLY.

As Giuliani argued, the similarities go beyond mere forbidden words and get at the heart of what it takes to prevail against both the Cosa Nostra and Islamic jihadists. In a recent piece for the Claremont Review of Books, we argued for a new law enforcement approach to dealing with Islamist movements, of which the Muslim Brotherhood is the most consequential, that draws explicitly on efforts to defeat the Mafia:

INSTEAD OF APPROACHING BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS AND ORGANIZATIONS AS RESPECTED COMMUNITY LEADERS FOR OUTREACH PURPOSES EITHER AT HOME OR ABROAD, THE PRIMARY GOAL SHOULD BE TO ACQUIRE THE INTELLIGENCE NEEDED TO DISRUPT TERROR FINANCE OR PREVENT INDOCTRINATION. IF NECESSARY, OFFICIALS CAN USE THE POSSIBILITY OF PROSECUTION UNDER THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD DESIGNATION TO SECURE COOPERATION, WHICH WOULD BE SIMILAR TO THE WAY INFORMANTS ARE TREATED WHEN APPROACHING OTHER CONSPIRATORS, SUCH AS CRIME ORGANIZATIONS.

Since Giuliani crippled the New York mob in the 1980s, Colombo’s League and its campaign to ban the word “Mafia” seems more like a quaint throwback to the 1970s than a threat to the integrity of organized crime investigations. Perhaps the Trump administration will be able to accomplish the same for groups like CAIR, when the inappropriate deference, and White House meetings, become a thing of the past.

To read more click on above link.

June 10, 2018 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Comment:

Shock Report: ISIS Planning to Use Orphans For Suicide Missions in Europe

After losing ground in Syria and Iraq, terrorist group sets sights on the West

Sputnik - July 1, 2018

http://www.infowars.com/report-isis-planning-to-use-orphans-for-suicide-missions-in-europe/

In early 2017, French jihadist Jonathan Geffroy was captured by the Free Syrian Army as he tried to flee Syria with his wife and two children. In September 2017, he was extradited to France, where he was accused of “criminal conspiracy in connection with a terrorist enterprise.”

Former Daesh* militant Jonathan Geffroy was quoted by Le Monde as saying that the terrorist group planned to use children in order “to carry out suicide missions” in Europe.

“They recruited and trained orphans, and then you also have the wives of ISIS [Daesh] militants whose children have been indoctrinated with the group’s ideology and who have been taught to hate the US-led coalition and Europe,” Geffroy noted.

He revealed that he knew about “future external operations” due to be conducted “by children who grew up in the area and who, after adolescence, will be sent to the West, to Europe.”

Geffroy added that Daesh’s plan stipulated sending child soldiers off once they become teenagers – something that he said would keep security officials from using DNA and facial recognition software to monitor these kids.

He described the child soldier plan as a brainchild of the Clain brothers, thought to be among the highest-ranking French members of Daesh, who claimed responsibility for the deadly November 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris.

Le Monde cited Daesh losing its clout in Iraq and Syria, which could have hampered the plan.

Early last month, a Syrian army source told Sputnik that government forces had discovered a training camp for children recruited by Daesh in eastern Hama Province.

The Young Lions of the Caliphate camp had everything necessary for military training, including obstacle courses, battle practice grounds and classrooms, the source said.

In 2016, Europe’s law enforcement agency warned of a “future security threat” to Western countries emanating from Daesh’s “Cubs of the Caliphate” who the agency said might become the “next generation” of terrorists.

The security situation in Europe has significantly deteriorated in the wake of terrorist attacks claimed by Daesh, which had lost more than 90 percent of its territorial gains in Syria and Iraq due to the anti-terrorist efforts of Russia and Syria, as well as the US-led coalition’s anti-terrorist efforts.

July 1, 2018 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.