Updated 02/11/6990  7th day of the week [05/17/08]
Updated 04/13/6996  7th day of the week/Shabbat [07/12/14]
I’m going to give you some important points, keys that you need to remember when you read the scriptures and how it applies to us today.
What you must remember is that Yahshua Mashiyach fulfilled the representations; they are the schoolmasters (Galatians 3:24) , which were physical symbolisms to point to what our Redeemer was eventually going to do. The "Old Testament"/Tenachk was a type of the ultimate fulfillment in the “last days” (you can say that the “last days” started when Yahshua appeared in the flesh). I’ll give you an example. The exodus of the children of Yisrael out of Mitsrayim/Egypt represented the 2nd coming of the Rabbi Yahshua. It also represents believers in Yahshua Mashiyach/Messiyah coming out of this world (Revelation 18:4). There are many more schoolmasters from the "Old Testament", but you need ruach eyes to see them with and ruach ears to hear the voice of the shepherd (Shemoth/Exodus 20:1, Yahn/Yohn 10:16; 18:37). Another physical symbolism that represented our Redeemer was unleavened bread, He is the unleavened bread and manna from Shamayim (Yahn 6), and He has fulfilled that representation. He has fulfilled all of the representations.
Another important point you must remember is that Yahshua the Mashiyach did not enforce the “Law of Mosheh” (Yahn 8:3 - 11) and has lifted the “yoke” (Mat. 11:28-30; Acts 15:10). Mosheh did NOT give the 10 commandments at Mount Sinai found in Shemoth 20. The “Law of Mosheh” did not come into being until the children of Yisrael broke the covenant starting in Shemoth 32. The "Law of Mosheh" was placed on the OUTSIDE of the Ark (Darbariym/Deut. 31:26). What has to be understood about the 10 commandments is this; the 10 commandments are the condensed version of YaHVeH’s Laws, statutes and judgments, it was given to be a quick reference point to remember the covenant. Those laws found in the 10 commandments are ruach in character and affect mankind whether they know them are not (Romans 5:12-14). It’s called lack of knowledge in Hosea/Hoshea 4. The reason I bring the 10 commandments into this is so you will understand that those commandments had nothing to do with the “Law of Mosheh” and the “yoke” which was added later, after the covenant was broken. The “yoke” was meant to be a burden, a punishment and reminder to the children of Yisrael that they broke the covenant, if the covenant had not been broken the “yoke” would never have been placed on them.
Read article: What is the "Yoke" Kepha spoke of?
It is through the offering of Yahshua Mashiyach, Him being hung and nailed to a tree that those representations and the “yoke” have been lifted (Colossians 2:12-14, Iybriyiym/Hebrews 9:10).
When YaHVeH (Elohiym the FATHER/AB) called us to Yahshua, HE revealed what our Redeemer has done for us through His Offering. When our FATHER reveals to us our Redeemer we confess our sins to our shamayim FATHER. Sin is the transgression of the ruach law (1 Yahn 3:4), we accept the blood of HIS Lamb to cover our sins then we are immersed. We are submerged under the water to bury the old man and come up a new creation in our Rabbi/Master. When we have hands laid on us to receive the Kodesh Ruach (our ruach eyes and ears our heart becomes circumcised) that is when the stony heart is taken out of us and a fleshy heart is given to us so that the ruach law can be written on our hearts (Yechizkiyah/Ezekiel 19:11, Iybriyiym 8:10). This brings us to another representation fulfilled in the blood of Yahshua the Messiyah. The tablets of stone that the 10 commandments were written on represented the hardness of mankind’s heart in receiving those commandments (Yechizkiyah 11:19; 36:26). This is very important to understand and remember.
What “many” Christians have to understand is that Paul/Saul/Shaul was trying to combat two problems in the early stages of the Body of Yahshua kept in YaHVeH's name/ekklesia/moed/assembly/called out of YaHVeH:
1) The "Jews"/Yudiym from the old school; the Pharisee’s, Sadducee’s and Scribe’s. These groups had religious and political control in his day. These are the same people that our Rabbi rebuked on many occasions because of their lack of belief and ruach understanding. These people not only were making the children of Yisrael obey the “Law of Mosheh”, they were also adding to these commands, but even those who were enforcing it they were not obeying it! They wanted to place these burdens including physical circumcision on the gentile converts (Acts 15:10). None of these things mattered anymore sense the offering of Yahshua Mashiyach. Circumcision, “Law of Mosheh” and the “yoke” had been lifted and was no longer binding on the children of Yisrael and or the gentiles converts (they are not to be referred to as gentile and they are not to refer to themselves as gentiles), what Yahshua Mashiyach`s blood did NOT do away with is the ruach law, I covered that already. What we have to understand today is that in Shaul`s day the children of Yisrael (House of Yudah the "Jews") were the first converts. They were brought up all their lives on the “Law of Mosheh” and under the “yoke”. It was not easy for them to switch from one major change in their culture to a new way of thinking. This clash of the cultures came out especially when the gentiles were accepted by YaHVeH. This brings us to the second problem Shaul was combating in his day.
2) YaHVeH now accepted the repentant Gentiles; the proof of that acceptance was that they received the gift of the Ruach ha Kodesh before they were immersed under the water (Acts 10). Also the Gentiles did not understand the demands of “Law of Mosheh”, like the law of clean and unclean meat, hygiene and neither were they physically circumcised. If those things were important to know and do YaHVeH would have never given HIS Kodesh Ruach to them. Shaul one of the chosen Messengers and the other chosen Messengers/Emissaries now had to teach the Gentiles about the Elohiym of Yisrael. They had to learn the covenant that was made with Abraham, Isaac/Yitzchaq and Jacob/Ya'akob. They had to be taught what the old covenant was and what the new covenant is. Not much was expected of them at first (Acts 15:19-20). This is what Acts chapter 15 is dealing with. The emissaries did teach the Gentiles about the ruach law, they had some of it already written on their hearts (Romans 2:13-15), as they grew in the favor and knowledge of our Redeemer Yahshua they were beginning to understand YaHVeH`s Sabbaths, which are part of the ruach law (Colossians 2:16). The Gentiles were coming out of their pagan practices and customs, their family and friends did not understand these new customs they were doing. Their family and friends were judging them in these customs that they saw as "Jewish". The emissaries were slowly and gently teaching them how to worship the Elohiym of Yisrael. It did not happen all at once, it was their belief in YaHVeH and the blood of HIS Lamb that got them to this point.
The emissaries taught from what we call today the "Old Testament". The scriptures were not published and printed in a nice neat order like they are today. Much teaching had to be done orally. Our Rabbi taught from the “Law, Nebiym and the T`hiyliym/Psalms (Luke 24:44). Those scriptures are NOT to be ignored by YaHVeH`s Called Out today! You cannot understand fully “latter day” fulfillments with only the "New Testament"! The book called Revelation was given to Yahn/Yahvchanan by our Rabbi Yahshua Mashiyach it is the master key to unlocking the "Old Testament" foretellings.
This brings me to this key point about Scriptural foretelling. The understanding of this is not essential for salvation but it is essential for understanding the return of our Redeemer Yahshua the Mashiyach so that you will not be deceived.
The Kodesh Scriptures revolves around four types of people in the Written Word. They are:
1) The “elect”/Body of Yahshua kept in YaHVeH`s name: The “elect” are composed of the children of Yisrael and the gentile people. We are the Kadoshiym that will be changed from corruptible to incorruptible at our Rabbi's return. The Kadoshiym will be resurrected and changed and we while alive will be changed at our Rabbi`s return to meet Him in the air so that we can descend on the Mount of Olives with Him (1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18, Zecharyah 14:4). Through the Body of Yahshua the world will be governed when He returns (Rev. 20:4); including the physical flesh blood remnant of the children Yisrael (1 Cor. 15:50).
2) Yahshua Mashiyach's “inheritance”. These are the physical flesh blood tribes of Yisrael that will be left alive at the return of the Messiyah (Yashayah 11). The children of Yisrael have been divided up into two “Houses” (1 Melekiym/Kings 11; 12). The one house is called the “House of Yisrael”. The House of Yisrael is composed of the ten so called lost tribes. The shepherd nations of all the tribes, the ones that received the material abundance of the earth is the tribe of Yoseph, which include his two benniym Ephrayim/UK and Menashsheh/USA. Refer to B`reshiyth/Genesis chapter 48 and 49:1, 22-26. It has been revealed to us in these “last days” who the shepherd (leader) tribes of the House of Yisrael is through the proof of the material abundance of the earth.
3) Yahshua Mashiyach's “inheritance”. The second of the two “Houses” is called the “House of Yahudah”. The House of Yahudah now occupies parts of the Promised Land in these “last days”. "Jew" is slang for Judah/Yudah/Yahudah. There was a small remnant of the other ten tribes that also stayed with the House of Yahudah, but YaHVeH still considers them of the House of Yahudah (1 Melekiym/Kings 12:17, 23) Two other tribes have been assimilated into this tribe and are also known, as "Jews" and they are the tribe of Levi/Leviy and Benjamin/Benyamiyn. The two “Houses” will not be aware of being brought back together until the Messiyah returns (Yechizkiyah 37:19-28), then they will know it, But YaHVeH has allied them together in these "last days" but they don't know it or have eyes to see it. Just as when Yoseph's brethren came to Mitsrayim and did not recognize him, today the House of Yudah does not recognize the UK and USA as their brethren. The House of Yudah has never been hidden from the world’s view, the House of Yisrael has until these “last days”, but you must have eyes to see with. The House of Yudah is called "YOUR people" and the House of Yisrael is called "YOUR hidden ones" in T`hiyliym 83:3. YaH`s name has been dropped out of the House of Yahudah because they no longer call on HIS name; that`s why I call them the "House of Yudah".
4) The Gentiles: The Gentiles come in contact with the “elect” and the children of Yisrael. There will be physical flesh blood Gentile nations left alive at Yahshua Mashiyach's return.
Now we come to the “Great Tribulation”/"Ya`akob`s Trouble" and what people this foretelling event is on. These people will be most affected by this occurrence. The "Great Tribulation" is on the “elect” and the children of Yisrael. It is the wrath of Satan (Revelation 12:12, Yirmiyah/Jeremiah 30:7). This is the tool by which Yahshua is gong to punish His “inheritance” and purge His “elect” from the error and lies that the “Mother” (Catholic west/Christian Orthodoxy east of the Roman Empire) of “Harlots” (Protestant) "churches" has taught (Yashayah/Isaiah 29:24, Revelation 2:5,16,21-22; 3:3,19; 7:14; 17:5). It is through the Gentile (those with uncircumcised hearts) nations that Yahshua purges His “elect” and punishes His “inheritance”. Those with uncircumcised hearts can and does also include the blood descendants of the children of Yisrael. Their father is the "god" of this world (Yahn 8:44). They accept the mark of the beast (Revelation 13:17-18). The “Great Tribulation” is to last 1,260 days/3.5 years/42 Chodeshiym (Daniel 7:25).
During the “Great Tribulation” the two witnesses will be revealed (Daniel 7:25, Matith`Yah/Matthew 24:14-15, Revelation 11). These two men will come in the ruach and power of Moses/Mosheh and Eliyah (Matith`Yah 17:3, 10-11). Mosheh and Aharon pictured these two witnesses during the exodus from Mitsrayim. The two witnesses will be doing great miracles just as Mosheh, Aharon and Eliyah did. This will be proof of where their authority comes from. These men will be the only ones allowed to proclaim the true Glad Tidings. They will be contradicting, and correcting what “many” (Matith`Yah 24:5) have been taught. The world will hate these men and unfortunately “many” Christians, Yudiy and Muslims will also. It was no different when Noach, Eliyah, Yahvchanan the Immerser and Yahshua came on the scene. It was the political and religious leaders of their day that rejected their testimony (1 Melekiym18:17-40, Matith`Yah 24:37). The preaching of the two witnesses is to last 1,260 days (Revelation 11:3).
The leader of the “Mother of Harlots” is the false prophet he will also be able to do miracles but those miracles will be comparable to what the magicians of Mitsrayim did during the exodus (Shemoth 7:10-11, Dabariym/Deuteronomy 13:1-3, Revelation 13:11-13).
The “Great Tribulation” involves physical war between the Gentile nations and Yahshua Mashiyach “inheritance”, the children of Yisrael. It also involves ruach war between the “elect” and the unseen evil powers that are controlled by Satan. Yahshua’s “inheritance” will put on physical armor to fight (Yashayah 10:5, Yechizkiyah 4, Hoshea 1:5). YaHVeH`s “elect” will put on ruach armor to fight (Ephesians 6:12-18, Revelation 12). In the end our Redeemer is going to literally save both the “elect” and His “inheritance”. The gentile (possessed by Satan) nations will defeat His “inheritance” in war. They are going to go to far in their punishment that YaHVeH has allowed (Yashayah 10:12-14).
We come now to the Shamayim signs that appear in the sky just before the return of our Rabbi (Yashayah 13:10, Matith`Yah 24:27, Revelation 6:12-14). The entire earth will see these Shamayim signs!
The Lambs Wrath now comes to the earth. The Wrath of the Lamb of YaHVeH is against this unrepentant evil age that has had every opportunity to repent from their sins but refuse. Just as the Pharisee’s saw the great miracles that Yahshua our Rabbi did and still did not accept Him as the Messiyah, this present evil world is going to see the great miracles done by the two witnesses and the Shamayim signs but still this evil age will refuse to repent from transgressing YaHVeH`s ruach law (Revelation 6:16; 8:1; 10:7; 11:15; 16:17).
There is much more scripture I can quote from but this is to give you a general idea and order of the scriptures. It is for you to study and pray and to fast so YaHVeH through HIS Kodesh Ruach can reveal to you how you are to live and what HIS purpose is for you in these “last days”.