Site Owner

The 3rd Temple/Heykal

Updated 12/13/6990* [5770] 1st day of the week [02/27/10]

Updated 04/16/6991* [5770] 3rd day of the week [06/29/10]

Updated 05/26/6991* [5770] 1st day of the week [08/08/10]

Updated 05/08/6995* [5774] 3rd day of the week [08/05/14]

Updated 11/16/6995* [5774] 6th day of the week/sundown [02/05/15]

Updated 12/11/6995* [5775] 3rd day of the week [03/03/15]

Updated 01/15/6996* [5775] 6th day of the week/Yahshua Unleavened Bread Feast [04/03/15]

Updated 02/24/6996* [5775] 2nd day of the week [05/11/15]

Updated 04/09/6997* [5776] 3rd day of the week [07/12/16]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah:7:4:Trust you all not in lying words, saying, The Hey-kal/temple of YaHVeH, The Heykal of YaHVeH, The Heykal of YaHVeH, are these.

Yirmi'Yah/Jer:13:21:What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

Yirmi'Yah/Jer:22:29: O earth, earth, earth, hear the Word of YaHVeH.

Yechizki'Yah/Ezekiel:21:27: I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until He come whose right it is; and I will give it Him.

Yesha'Yah/Isaiah:6:3: And one cried to another, and said, Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, is YaHVeH of hosts: the whole earth is full of HIS kabod/splendor.

Daniy'Yah/Daniel:9:25: Know therefore and understand , that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Yahvshalam to the messiah the prince shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Hoshea:8:14: For Yisrael has forgotten his MAKER, and builds temples; and Yudah has multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces of it.

Mattith'Yah/Matthew:24:1: And Yahshua went out, and departed from the Heykal: and His followers came to Him to show Him the buildings of the Heykal.

M't:24:2: And Yahshua said to them, See you all not all these things? Truly I say to you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

M't:23:37: O Yahvshalam,Yahvshalam, you that kill the prophets/Nebiym,and stone them which are sent to you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gather her chickens under her wings, and you all would not!

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed:6:1: And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Re:6:2: And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given to him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Re:8:7: The first malak/angel sounded,and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Re:11:1: And there was given me a reed like to a rod: and the malak stood, saying, Rise, and measure the Heykal of YaHVeH, and the altar, and them that worship there in.

Re:11:2: But the court which is without the Heykal leave out, and measure it not; for it is given to the Gentiles: and the kodesh city shall they tread under foot forty-two months.

M't:23:8: But be not you all called rabbi: for one is your Rabbi, even Mashiyach; and all you are brethren.

T`hiyliym/Psalms:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

In the KJV the time recorded for the destruction of the 1st Heykal was in the 5th chodesh, 7th day of the 5th chodesh:

2 Melekiym/Kings: 25:2: And the city was besieged unto the eleventh year of king Zidkiyah.

2 Melekiym:25:8: And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month, which is the nineteenth year of king Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzar-adan, captain of the guard, a servant of the king of Babylon, unto Yahvshalayim:

2 Melekiym:25:9: And he burnt the house of YaHVeH, and the king's house, and all the houses of Yahvshalayim, and every great man's house burnt he with fire.

Yosephus Book 10:

8:5. And now it was that the king of Babylon sent Nebuzaradan, the general of his army, to Jerusalem, to pillage the temple, who had it also in command to burn it and the royal palace, and to lay the city even with the ground, and to transplant the people into Babylon. Accordingly, he came to Jerusalem in the eleventh year of king Zedekiah, and pillaged the temple, and carried out the vessels of Elohiym, both gold and silver, and particularly that large laver which Solomon dedicated, as also the pillars of brass, and their chapiters, with the golden tables and the candlesticks; and when he had carried these off, he set fire to the temple in the fifth month, the first day of the month, in the eleventh year of the reign of Zedekiah, and in the eighteenth year of Nebuchadnezzar:

Notice the scriptures and Yosephus don't agree on the day of the month and the year of Nebuchadnezzar. I will stay with the scriptures timing.

Yosephus Book 11:

8:4:But Sanballat thought he had now gotten a proper opportunity to make his attempt, so he renounced Darius, and taking with him seven thousand of his own subjects, he came to Alexander; and finding him beginning the siege of Tyre, he said to him, that he delivered up to him these men, who came out of places under his dominion, and did gladly accept of him for his lord instead of Darius. So when Alexander had received him kindly, Sanballat thereupon took courage, and spake to him about his present affair. He told him that he had a son-in-law, Manasseh, who was brother to the high priest Jaddua; and that there were many others of his own nation, now with him, that were desirous to have a temple in the places subject to him; that it would be for the king's advantage to have the strength of the Jews divided into two parts, lest when the nation is of one mind, and united, upon any attempt for innovation, it prove troublesome to kings, as it had formerly proved to the kings of Assyria. Whereupon Alexander gave Sanballat leave so to do, who used the utmost diligence, and built the temple, and made Manasseh the priest, and deemed it a great reward that his daughter's children should have that dignity; but when the seven months of the siege of Tyre were over, and the two months of the siege of Gaza, Sanballat died....

Yosephus Book 13:

9:1: BUT when Hyrcanus heard of the death of Antiochus, he presently made an expedition against the cities of Syria, hoping to find them destitute of fighting men, and of such as were able to defend them. However, it was not till the sixth month that he took Medaba, and that not without the greatest distress of his army. After this he took Samega, and the neighboring places; and besides these, Shechem and Gerizzim, and the nation of the Cutheans, who dwelt at the temple which resembled that temple which was at Jerusalem, and which Alexander permitted Sanballat, the general of his army, to build for the sake of Manasseh, who was son-in-law to Jaddua the high priest, as we have formerly related; which temple was now deserted two hundred years after it was built...

Related articles you need to read:

34: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/34settingupsacrifice.htm

72: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/72howezekiel16.htm

Yirmiyah/Jeremiah: 25:12: And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, said YaHVeH, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Watch Why the Temple needs to be rebuilt

Temple Institute releases new video to bust age-old myths about the Temple and its relevance to our time.

Arutz Sheva Staff, 20/12/16 12:49

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221997

Go to this link to watch video:

http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/videos/videos/view/18997618-just-in-time-for-chanukah-holy-temple-myth-busters-part-i-introduction-?profile_tab%5Bposter_id%5D=37315698&profile_tab%5Btab_count%5D=311

The Temple Institute, in honor of Hanukkah, just released a new thought-provoking video series to bust age-old myths about the Temple and its relevance in our time. The first video in the animated “Holy Temple Myth Busters!“ series delves into some of the most controversial questions associated with the Temple and why it is a religious obligation to build the Holy Temple today.

The introductory video deals with questions like: Who needs the Holy Temple anyway? Haven’t we evolved? Don’t we have to wait for the messiah to build it? What about the Mosque? Didn’t the rabbis say it was all symbolic?

The new series is narrated by the organization’s International Director, Rabbi Chaim Richman, whose weekly Torah classes are watched by thousands of people worldwide.

Rabbi Chaim Richman commented: “The Holy Temple Myth Busters series is for people that truly want to understand what the Torah says about the Holy Temple, as opposed to the many mantras and misnomers that have been repeated for generations.”

He added: “We launched the video series to coincide with Hanukkah, when we celebrate the Hasmonean rededication of the Temple, because it is imperative that we understand our religious requirement to rebuild it today. The Torah is very clear about the Jewish people’s obligation to build the Holy Temple and there is no precedent in Jewish history for buildings of millions of tons falling from heaven, as is commonly believed.”

The Temple Institute is a center of research - and preparation - for the Holy Temple. In addition to educational activity focused on the centrality of the Temple Mount and Holy Temple, they have also recreated over 60 sacred vessels for use in the Third Holy Temple, which can be seen at their Visitors Center in the Old City of Jerusalem. The Institute’s Youtube channel has attracted a broad audience, with over 500,000 viewers.

December 20, 2016 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

The 3rd Temple/Heykal

Updated 01/15/6996* [5775] 6th day of the week/Yahshua Unleavened Bread Feast [04/03/15]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah:7:4:Trust you all not in lying words, saying, The Hey-kal/temple of YaHVeH, The Heykal of YaHVeH, The Heykal of YaHVeH, are these.

Yirmi'Yah/Jer:13:21:What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

Yechizki'Yah/Ezekiel:21:27: I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until He come whose right it is; and I will give it Him.

Yesha'Yah/Isaiah:6:3: And one cried to another, and said, Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, is YaHVeH of hosts: the whole earth is full of HIS kabod/splendor.

Daniy'Yah/Daniel:9:25: Know therefore and understand , that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Yahvshalam to the messiah the prince shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Hoshea:8:14: For Yisrael has forgotten his MAKER, and builds temples; and Yudah has multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces of it.

Mattith'Yah/Matthew:24:1: And Yahshua went out, and departed from the Heykal: and His followers came to Him to show Him the buildings of the Heykal.

M't:24:2: And Yahshua said to them, See you all not all these things? Truly I say to you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

M't:23:37: O Yahvshalam,Yahvshalam, you that kill the prophets/Nebiym,and stone them which are sent to you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gather her chickens under her wings, and you all would not!

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed:6:1: And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Re:6:2: And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given to him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Re:8:7: The first malak/angel sounded,and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Re:11:1: And there was given me a reed like to a rod: and the malak stood, saying, Rise, and measure the Heykal of YaHVeH, and the altar, and them that worship there in.

Re:11:2: But the court which is without the Heykal leave out, and measure it not; for it is given to the Gentiles: and the kodesh city shall they tread under foot forty-two months.

M't:23:8: But be not you all called rabbi: for one is your Rabbi, even Mashiyach; and all you are brethren.

T`hiyliym/Psalms:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

In the KJV the time recorded for the destruction of the 1st Heykal was in the 5th chodesh, 7th day of the 5th chodesh:

2 Melekiym/Kings: 25:2: And the city was besieged unto the eleventh year of king Zidkiyah.

2 Melekiym:25:8: And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month, which is the nineteenth year of king Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzar-adan, captain of the guard, a servant of the king of Babylon, unto Yahvshalayim:

2 Melekiym:25:9: And he burnt the house of YaHVeH, and the king's house, and all the houses of Yahvshalayim, and every great man's house burnt he with fire.

Yosephus Book 10:

8:5. And now it was that the king of Babylon sent Nebuzaradan, the general of his army, to Jerusalem, to pillage the temple, who had it also in command to burn it and the royal palace, and to lay the city even with the ground, and to transplant the people into Babylon. Accordingly, he came to Jerusalem in the eleventh year of king Zedekiah, and pillaged the temple, and carried out the vessels of Elohiym, both gold and silver, and particularly that large laver which Solomon dedicated, as also the pillars of brass, and their chapiters, with the golden tables and the candlesticks; and when he had carried these off, he set fire to the temple in the fifth month, the first day of the month, in the eleventh year of the reign of Zedekiah, and in the eighteenth year of Nebuchadnezzar:

Notice the scriptures and Yosephus don't agree on the day of the month and the year of Nebuchadnezzar. I will stay with the scriptures timing.

Yosephus Book 11:

8:4:But Sanballat thought he had now gotten a proper opportunity to make his attempt, so he renounced Darius, and taking with him seven thousand of his own subjects, he came to Alexander; and finding him beginning the siege of Tyre, he said to him, that he delivered up to him these men, who came out of places under his dominion, and did gladly accept of him for his lord instead of Darius. So when Alexander had received him kindly, Sanballat thereupon took courage, and spake to him about his present affair. He told him that he had a son-in-law, Manasseh, who was brother to the high priest Jaddua; and that there were many others of his own nation, now with him, that were desirous to have a temple in the places subject to him; that it would be for the king's advantage to have the strength of the Jews divided into two parts, lest when the nation is of one mind, and united, upon any attempt for innovation, it prove troublesome to kings, as it had formerly proved to the kings of Assyria. Whereupon Alexander gave Sanballat leave so to do, who used the utmost diligence, and built the temple, and made Manasseh the priest, and deemed it a great reward that his daughter's children should have that dignity; but when the seven months of the siege of Tyre were over, and the two months of the siege of Gaza, Sanballat died....

Yosephus Book 13:

9:1: BUT when Hyrcanus heard of the death of Antiochus, he presently made an expedition against the cities of Syria, hoping to find them destitute of fighting men, and of such as were able to defend them. However, it was not till the sixth month that he took Medaba, and that not without the greatest distress of his army. After this he took Samega, and the neighboring places; and besides these, Shechem and Gerizzim, and the nation of the Cutheans, who dwelt at the temple which resembled that temple which was at Jerusalem, and which Alexander permitted Sanballat, the general of his army, to build for the sake of Manasseh, who was son-in-law to Jaddua the high priest, as we have formerly related; which temple was now deserted two hundred years after it was built...

Yirmiyah/Jeremiah: 25:12: And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, said YaHVeH, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

As Jerusalem Jubilee Approaches, Knesset Seeks to 'Reclaim' Temple Mount

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz March 14, 2017 , 11:30 am

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/85006/time-jerusalem-jubilee-knesset-strengthens-state-connection-temple-mount/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=c98c82e4ec-BIN_morning_3_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-c98c82e4ec-86785929&mc_cid=c98c82e4ec&mc_eid=d23ee10fe1#AwWWVEGYhWEhX37Y.97

As Jerusalem’s Jubilee celebration approaches, the Israeli parliament has, for the first time, proposed establishing a government body focused on strengthening the connection between the Jewish State and its holiest site: The Temple Mount. This move has generated anger among Palestinian politicians, who believed recent efforts by the UN to erase this Jewish connection were successful.

In a move that has attracted the ire of the Palestinians, Culture Minister Miri Regev and Jerusalem Minister Ze’ev Elkin proposed a new foundation to promote the Jewish connection to the Temple Mount. A $550,00 yearly budget will be added to the already existing Western Wall Heritage Fund, establishing the Temple Mount Heritage Foundation. It will be responsible for “research, information and advocacy” about the Jewish connection to the site.

Arab MKs attacked the proposal in the Knesset, claiming the site is holy exclusively to Islam.

Ahmad Tibi of the Joint Arab List decried the foundation in the Knesset hearing, declaring, “The Al Aqsa Mosque and the Holy Sanctuary (The Dome of the Rock), and all of its surrounding land, are holy to Islam and they are all an Islamic Mosque.

“That is how it has always been, and that is how it will remain, despite the conquest, and despite this new funding.”

MK Yehudah Glick (Likud), who has been advocating universal prayer at the site for many years, was enthusiastic.

“After many long months, I am pleased that our efforts have finally produced fruit. This is a good time, and thank God it has finally arrived, albeit fifty years late (actually 2,000 years late). The Israeli government has recognized that the Temple Mount is our national site.”

The move comes as Israel is about to celebrate Jerusalem’s Jubilee, the 50th anniversary of the IDF conquering the city in its entirety in the 1967 six day war. At a cabinet meeting last week, Regev unveiled the logo for the occasion, explaining its significance.

“It tells the true story of Jerusalem,” she said.”The base of the digit 5 is a harp, reminiscent of David, King of Israel, who founded Jerusalem as our eternal capital 3,000 years ago. The head of the 5 is a lion – the symbol of the modern city of Jerusalem.”

She noted that some had criticized the logo’s wording describing the event as the “liberation” of Jerusalem rather than its unification.

“The fact that Jerusalem was liberated should be above all political dispute,” Regev said to the ministers. “I am saddened that any Israeli, whether right or left, is bothered by this.

“The Jewish nation’s bonds to Jerusalem are perhaps the deepest there have ever been in history between a people and a city. If we are unable to tell ourselves that we have liberated Jerusalem from generations of foreign conquest, how can we complain against the rest of the world for not recognizing our intrinsic connections to the city?”

Regev was referring to a series of UNESCO resolutions last summer which tried to erase any connection between Judaism and its most holy sites, renaming them in Arabic, while blaming Israel entirely for the conflict in the region.

The Israeli government has not allowed Jews to pray on the Temple Mount since shortly after the Six Day War, when it gave control of access to the site to the Waqf (Muslim authority). According to the agreement between the government and the Waqf, Jews were permitted to visit the site for the first time since the destruction of the Temple, but were prohibited from praying.

March 14, 2017 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

The 3rd Temple/Heykal

Yosephus Book 10:

Yosephus Book 11:

Yosephus Book 13:

Infrastructure to Bring Millions of Pilgrims to Temple Mount Quietly Being Constructed

By Joshua Wander June 27, 2017 , 11:30 am

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/90393/infrastructure-bring-millions-pilgrims-temple-mount-quietly-constructed/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=bf8fe8886f-BIN_morning_6_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-bf8fe8886f-86785929&mc_cid=bf8fe8886f&mc_eid=d23ee10fe1#myWwCWzQhuK4Ppeq.97

For the first time in approximately 2,000 years, since the time of the Second Temple, plans are being formed by the Israeli government to build an effective infrastructure for Jews to make their obligatory pilgrimage to the Temple in Jerusalem.

God commands in the Bible that all Jews make their way to the Temple three times a year.

The Third Temple will require a functional infrastructure that could facilitate the transportation of millions of Jews to Jerusalem during and after these festivals. Israel’s Minister of Transportation, Yisroel Katz, has publicly stated that facilitating this was his intention when planning the line of the fast train currently under construction between the airport in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

In a meeting with Temple Movement representatives in February, the minister explained, “As a Kohen (Jew of the priestly caste) I have a special connection to the holy site. In front of my eyes I constantly see the words ‘Prepare the way, prepare the way…’”

Katz is planning on extending the line of the fast train to transport people from Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem directly to the Western Wall. The final stop will be the “Kotel/Har Habayit Stop” (Western Wall/Temple Mount Stop).

Yaakov Hayman, Chairman of the Friends of the the Temple Organization, noted that the Ministry of Transportation’s involvement was a necessary first step.

“We expect millions of Jews coming to the Temple Mount even before the Temple is built, so transportation is a potential bottleneck,” Hayman explained to Breaking Israel News. “We need to open up more entrances to the Temple Mount, since there is currently only one entrance available to the Jews.”

In a similar vein, Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat has recently announced plans to build a cable car system that will be capable of transporting thousands of people per hour to the area of the Western Wall and Temple Mount. The Israeli government ministers just recently approved this plan during a cabinet meeting held inside the Western Wall Tunnels.

The stated purpose of all of these plans is to modernize the capital city, making it easier for both residents and tourists to navigate its increasing traffic. But it is abundantly clear that all of these upgrades will soon be used for the purpose of allowing millions of Jews from around the globe to quickly and easily visit the Temple and to fulfill their Biblical obligation.

“We need to establish express service bus transportation to the Temple Mount from all parts of the country,” Hayman said. “The Temple Mount Express bus lines will have special blue and white bus stops enabling Jews to regularly travel directly to the Temple Mount, pray and return home.”

Since the Modern State of Israel was created in 1948, and even to a greater extent, since the liberation and reunification of Jerusalem in 1967, building has been non-stop in the capital city. Nonetheless, all this progress is only the first step.

Many new hotels will need to be built and upgraded. Roads will need to be widened and extended. Utilities will need to be improved and upgraded. And new methods of transportation will need to be implemented.

“What we are seeing is to prepare the way for Jews to go up to the Temple Mount,” Hayman said. “When the Temple is built, the changes will be even greater.”

One of the principles of the final redemption is that it will come about through a series of processes that will seem to most to be no more than natural evolution. For those that have a better understanding and knowledge of these processes it is clear that in order to accommodate the masses that will need to come to Jerusalem three times a year, a massive upgrade to the current Jerusalem infrastructures is required.

June 27, 2017 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

The 3rd Temple/Heykal

Yosephus Book 10:

Yosephus Book 11:

Yosephus Book 13:

‘Monumental’ Shift on Temple Mount Brings Jewish Prayer and Sovereignty Closer Than Ever

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 20, 2017 , 12:30 pm

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/91912/monumental-shift-temple-mount-brings-jewish-prayer-sovereignty-closer-ever/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=8b4ace23bb-BIN_morning_7_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-8b4ace23bb-86785929&mc_cid=8b4ace23bb&mc_eid=d23ee10fe1#c4oE0DoIFB6smHri.97

This week, for the first time since the Second Temple stood in all its glory, Jews were able to walk the Temple Mount freely as Muslim authority fell away from the site, allowing both Jews and Christians to heed the call to prayer on the Mountain of God and opening up the gates of redemption.

Jews inadvertently became the main presence on the Mount, something that has not happened since the destruction of the Second Temple 2,000 years ago, as a result of the misguided actions of Arab leadership following a horrifying terror attack at the Temple Mount last Friday.

The global prophetic implications of the major shift on this holiest of sites, emphasized MK Yehudah Glick, an advocate of universal prayer on the Temple Mount, cannot be denied.

“This was an enormous gamechanger,” he told Breaking Israel News. “Everything is part of the geula (redemption) process, but the things that happen on the Temple Mount are especially so.

“If we want to bring world peace, we have to start there.”

The unprecedented situation on the Temple Mount came about in the wake of an attack that bloodied the holy stones of the Mount. Three Palestinian terrorists killed two Israeli Druze policemen near the Temple Mount before being chased into the compound itself and neutralized.

The Israeli government responded to the attack by closing the Temple Mount to Muslims for the first time in decades. (The Temple Mount was also closed to Jewish visitors, which is standard operating procedure after Arab violence.) Two days later, the Temple Mount reopened with increased security measures in place for Muslims, including metal detectors of the type that have always been used to check Jewish visitors to the site. Until this recent attack, Muslims accessed the Temple Mount without undergoing any security checks.

The Islamic Waqf, a Jordanian trust which controls the Temple Mount, immediately and furiously rejected the use of the detectors, calling the security measure “Israeli aggression”. Jerusalem Mufti Amin al-Husseini called for a Muslim boycott of the site and inter-Arab scuffles broke out as Waqf strongmen prevented Muslims from ascending.

The sudden lack of Waqf guards and large crowds of Muslim visitors on the Temple Mount led to an unusual situation. For the first time in decades, Jews were unencumbered by Waqf guards preventing them from praying. Though the Israeli police were still ordered to stop non-Muslim prayer, many Jews were inspired to seize the rare opportunity to speak a holy word on the holy mountain. The experiences, they shared, were breathtaking.

Rabbi Jeremy Gimpel, co-founder of the Land of Israel Network, was driven by the call to prayer. Early Wednesday morning, he began his preparations by bathing in a mikveh (ritual bath), noting that the day was especially significant because Jews are now in the three weeks of austerity leading up to Tisha B’Av (the Ninth of Av), a fast day commemorating the destruction of the Temples.

When he arrived at the Temple Mount, he saw the site was teeming with Israeli police ready to cope with the threat of the hostile Muslim crowds surrounding it. Despite the tense situation, Rabbi Gimpel was moved by the clear atmosphere of holiness and felt compelled to prostrate himself on the stones as was required in the days of the Temple. The Israeli police followed orders and carried Rabbi Gimpel from the site.

Nevertheless, Rabbi Gimpel was inspired. “Something monumental is happening there right now,” Rabbi Gimpel told Breaking Israel News. “The Palestinians changed the status quo by killing Israeli policemen, but now, it is the time for us to do our part. Every Israeli is looking towards the Temple, waiting to see what happens.”

He described the awe he felt at being able to fulfill the ancient commandment of prostrating oneself before the presence of God.

“Bowing down on the stones is a Torah commandment, precisely like in Temple times, and in a way we aren’t able to do when the Waqf guards are here,” Rabbi Gimpel said. “I couldn’t resist. I felt like every prayer, every mitzvah (Torah commandment) done at the Temple Mount opened the door to geula just a little more.”

As Rabbi Gimpel pointed out, the potential of the situation to open up the Temple Mount to the Jews is enormous. This became clear when Knesset Member Avi Dichter (Likud) on Tuesday declared Israeli sovereignty on the Temple Mount.

“Israel is the sovereign on the Temple Mount, period. The fact that the Waqf became a sovereign on the Temple Mount ended last Friday,” announced Dichter, chairman of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee and former head of the Israel Security Agency (Shin Bet), on Israeli public radio.

Click on above link to read entire article.

July 20, 2017 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

The 3rd Temple/Heykal

Yosephus Book 10:

Yosephus Book 11:

Yosephus Book 13:

'I will not be the Prime Minister's guinea pig'

MK Glick slams report of one-day lift of ban on MK visits to Temple Mount. 'I don't want to ascend the Temple Mount as part of an agenda.'

Editor

Tal Polon, 23/08/17 23:07

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/234426

MK Yehuda Glick (Likud) blasted news of a one-day removal of the ban on MKs ascending the Temple Mount, to take place next Tuesday.

According to Channel 2 News, the Israel police are allowing members of the Israeli legislature to visit ascend the mount as a pilot program to see if the security situation would allow the visits to resume for good. The initial proposal was for the ban to be lifted for a full week. However, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu ordered the plan plan be reduced to one day.

The ban on all MKs, Jewish and Arab, against ascending the Temple Mount has been in place since November 2015.

A few weeks ago, the Jerusalem district police chief, Yoram Halevi, recommended that the police commissioner attempt to renew the visits of the MKs to the holy site.

Channel 2 reported that MK Yehuda Glick, who is active in promoting Jewish rights on the Temple Mount, was critical of the one-day lift of the ban, seeing it as a political game in which MKs are the pawns.

“The Prime Minister needs to tell the Supreme Court by September 15 why he doesn’t allow MKs to ascend the Temple Mount,” Glick said. “”He’s trying to come to the Supreme Court with clean hands, to say ‘I tried, and it didn’t work.’”

“I told the Prime Minister’s Office that I have no intention of being the Prime Minister's guinea pig.”

“To bring up Arab and Jewish MKs on one day will turn the world center of peace into the center of political confrontations,” Glick explained. “I don’t want to ascend the Temple Mount as a politician within the framework of advancing an agenda and participating in extraneous confrontations. I want to ascend the Temple Mount as a man like any other and commune with the Creator of the Universe, who chose to rest his presence there.”

“When the Prime Minister decides to treat MKs like human beings and not like lepers, I will happily ascend the Temple Mount,” Glick concluded.

August 23, 2017 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

The 3rd Temple/Heykal

Yosephus Book 10:

Yosephus Book 11:

Yosephus Book 13:

Temple Mount activists simulate biblical water-drawing ritual

Temple Mount activists simulated a traditional water-drawing ritual - in preparation for the real thing.

Tzvi Lev, 09/10/17 17:47

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/236505

Temple Mount activists simulated the traditional water-drawing ritual that took place in Temple times on the Sukkot holiday this past Sunday. The annual ritual symbolized the importance of water at the start of the rainy season. Sunday's simulation included a special celebratory walk from the Tower of David Visitor's Center to the Shiloah spring, where priests (koheniym) who participated dipped in the spring's waters with the priestly blessing.

The worshipers then paraded with ceremonial singing and dancing to the Hurva Synagogue, led by Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, director of the Temple Institute.

They performed the libation ritual in the square of the Hurva on a wooden altar, with replicas of the "Inner Table" and lights from the Temple.

"We're doing it because we aspire to be able to do the water drawing for real next year, according to halakha. Instead of at the southern wall, we hope to perform it on the Temple Mount itself," said Temple Mount activist Michael Miller.

October 9, 2017 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

The 3rd Temple/Heykal

Yosephus Book 10:

Yosephus Book 11:

Yosephus Book 13:

Jordan condemns ‘provocative’ Jewish visits to Temple Mount

2,265 Jews visit holy site during Sukkot holiday; Amman decries influx as 'storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by settlers and Jewish extremists'

By TOI staff 13 October 2017, 10:49 am

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jordan-condemns-provocative-jewish-visits-to-temple-mount/

Jordan on Thursday condemned the influx of Jewish visitors to the Temple Mount over the week-long festival of Sukkot, describing it as “the storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by settlers and Jewish extremists,” and slamming “irresponsible” Israel for permitting them entry to the compound.

Likud MK Yehudah Glick, a former Temple Mount activist, tweeted on Thursday that 2,265 Jews visited the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism, over the festival — a 40 percent increase over the 1,611 visitors the year before.

There were no reports of disturbances during any of the visits.

during the Jewish holiday of Sukkot, October 8, 2017. (Yaakov Lederman/Flash90)

Jordan on Thursday condemned the influx of Jewish visitors to the Temple Mount over the week-long festival of Sukkot, describing it as “the storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by settlers and Jewish extremists,” and slamming “irresponsible” Israel for permitting them entry to the compound.

Likud MK Yehudah Glick, a former Temple Mount activist, tweeted on Thursday that 2,265 Jews visited the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism, over the festival — a 40 percent increase over the 1,611 visitors the year before.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories Free Sign Up

There were no reports of disturbances during any of the visits.

Jordan’s State Minister for Media Affairs Mohammad Momani said allowing Jews to visit the site was “irresponsible” and “constitute acts of provocation of Muslims’ feelings,” Jordan’s Petra news agency reported.

He described the visits as “the storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by settlers and Jewish extremists,” and urged Israel to put an end to such “provocative” acts.

“Such behaviors harm relations between the two countries and undermine efforts to ease tension and preserve the historical and legal status of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Haram Al Sharif,” he said, adding that allowing Jews to visit the site also undermines the possibility of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.

The Temple Mount houses the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa mosque. It is revered by Jews as the location of the biblical Jewish temples and is considered Islam’s third holiest site.

Under the present arrangement instituted by Israel after it captured Jerusalem’s Old City in the 1967 war, the site, known to Muslims as Haram al-Sharif, remains under Jordan’s religious custodianship. Jews are allowed to visit the compound under the existing arrangements but are barred from religious worship or prayer.

Israel and Jordan made peace in 1994.

In July the holy site became the focus of a major crisis between Israeli authorities, Palestinians, and Jordan over security measures taken at the entrances to the compound. Metal detectors and cameras had been installed following a deadly attack in which three Arab Israelis emerged from the site and shot dead two Israeli police officers using weapons that had been smuggled onto the Temple Mount. The upgraded security measures were all ultimately removed.

October 17, 2017 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.