Make the Way Straight

makethewaystraight.com

Message Boards

Forum Home > General Discussion > V`yakra 26:36... and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them...

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

V`yakra 26:36: … and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them…

09/16/6992 [5772] 3rd day of the week [11/22/10]

V`yakra/Leviticus 26:14: But if you all will not hearken to ME, and will not do all these commandments;

15. If you spurn MY statutes, and if your life abhors MY ordinances, so that you will not do all MY commandments, but break MY covenant,

16. I will do this to you…

V`yakra 26:36: And upon them that are left alive of you I will send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursues…

Devariym/Deuteronomy 28:66: and your life shall hang in doubt before you; and you shall fear day and night, and shall have no assurance of your life…

67. in the morning you shall say, 'would it was evening!' and at evening you shall say, 'would it was morning!' because of the dread which your heart shall fear, and the sights which your eyes shall see…

Remember the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” last 1,260 day or 42 chodeshiym (months) or 3.5 years or time and times and half a time (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3). After this time is over the House of Yisrael and the House of Yahudah will be “…saved out of it.”

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today = House of Yahudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yahudah have been brought up on traditional Judaism teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also denies and replaces YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

The Body of Yahshua = Bloodline members from the House of Yisrael and Yahudah and Gentile people (no longer considered Gentile because they have come out of their pagan traditions). Will be raised from the dead if they had died before Yahshua’s 2nd coming, and those that are alive at his coming will be changed from corruptible to incorruptible. This takes place after the “Great Tribulation”/ “Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over, Shamayim signs are seen, then the 7th trumpet/last trump sounds. This is why the Body of Yahshua enters into Yahshua the Mashiyach's rest/Sabbath every year on Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpets. This time represents and rehearses the blowing of the 7th shophar/trumpet/last trump [1 Cor. 15:52; 1 Thes. 4:13-18].

Airport security: US seeking privacy-security balance

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11811776

22 November 2010 Last updated at 16:29 ET

Enhanced body "pat-downs" are given to those opting out of full body scans

The US airport security agency is "desperately" working to balance travellers' privacy concerns with security needs, the White House said.

Spokesman Robert Gibbs said the controversial new screening would evolve with travellers' input.

Some passengers are objecting to use of revealing full-body scanners and "pat-downs" for those opting out of scans.

This week is one of the busiest for US airports, with millions set to travel for Thursday's Thanksgiving holiday.

At the White House on Monday, Mr Gibbs said President Barack Obama's highest priority was "to ensure that when you or I or others get on to an airplane, that we can feel reasonably sure that we can travel safely".

Earlier, Transportation Security Administration head John Pistole said there would be no short-term changes.

"What I'm doing is going back and looking at, are there less invasive ways of doing the same type of screening?" Mr Pistole told ABC television.

Mr Pistole's and Mr Gibbs' comments came amid growing complaints over the new procedures - revealing full-body scanners and intrusive "pat-downs" for those opting out of scans.

A YouTube video of a shirtless boy being searched at Utah's Salt Lake City airport is renewing criticism of new screening methods.

The student who shot the video said the child appeared unable to keep his arms raised for a pat-down - a search by hand - and the father removed his son's shirt to speed up the search.

The TSA said no-one was being forced to disrobe at airport checkpoints.

'Trade-off'

Travellers who refuse to be screened via new full body scanners - in use at 60 US airports - must undergo an extensive hand search, which includes touching of the genital region and breasts.

Mr Pistole appeared to row back from a position he stated on Sunday in which he said the TSA had no plans to back away from the procedures.

"We're going to look at how can we do the most effective screening in the least invasive way knowing that there's always a trade-off between security and privacy," he told NBC's Today programme on Monday.

The official said security officials were trying to determine how methods might be changed and still protect against a passenger posing a security threat.

While there have been complaints about the new procedure, recent polling suggests a large majority of Americans support the use of full body X-ray machines to help security officials check underneath passengers' clothing.

'Recalcitrant passengers'

There are also fears that potential protests against the new measures could disrupt the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

You have to constantly refine and measure whether what we're doing is the only way to assure the American people's safety”

End Quote Barack Obama US President

A loosely-organised National Opt-Out day is scheduled for Wednesday - with organisers urging all those against the new screening checks to exercise their right to opt-out of the full body scans in favour of a more time-consuming pat-down check.

Mr Pistole implored passengers not to take delaying actions, saying they would only serve to "tie up people who want to go home and see their loved ones".

Paul Ruden, a spokesman for the American Society of Travel Agents, said: "Just one or two recalcitrant passengers at an airport is all it takes to cause huge delays."

Over the weekend, Mr Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton both spoke out on the issue of airport screening.

Mr Obama told the TSA: "You have to constantly refine and measure whether what we're doing is the only way to assure the American people's safety."

Ms Clinton, speaking on a Sunday morning talk show, said she would not submit to a security pat-down "if I could avoid it".

She added that everyone, "including our security experts, are looking for ways to diminish the impact on the travelling public" and that "striking the right balance is what this is about".

November 22, 2010 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

V`yakra/Leviticus 26:14: But if you all will not hearken to ME, and will not do all these commandments;

15. If you spurn MY statutes, and if your life abhors MY ordinances, so that you will not do all MY commandments, but break MY covenant,

V`yakra 26:36: And upon them that are left alive of you I will send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursues…

Devariym/Deuteronomy 28:66: and your life shall hang in doubt before you; and you shall fear day and night, and shall have no assurance of your life…

67. in the morning you shall say, 'would it was evening!' and at evening you shall say, 'would it was morning!' because of the dread which your heart shall fear, and the sights which your eyes shall see…

Remember the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” last 1,260 day or 42 chodeshiym (months) or 3.5 years or time and times and half a time (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3). After this time is over the House of Yisrael and the House of Yahudah will be “…saved out of it.”

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today = House of Yahudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yahudah have been brought up on traditional Judaism teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also denies and replaces YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

The Body of Yahshua = Bloodline members from the House of Yisrael and Yahudah and Gentile people (no longer considered Gentile because they have come out of their pagan traditions). Will be raised from the dead if they had died before Yahshua’s 2nd coming, and those that are alive at his coming will be changed from corruptible to incorruptible. This takes place after the “Great Tribulation”/ “Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over, Shamayim signs are seen, then the 7th trumpet/last trump sounds. This is why the Body of Yahshua enters into Yahshua the Mashiyach's rest/Sabbath every year on Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpets. This time represents and rehearses the blowing of the 7th shophar/trumpet/last trump [1 Cor. 15:52; 1 Thes. 4:13-18].

Woman Said God Sent Her Message About Bomb on U.S. Jet

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/19/fbi-no-explosives-found-onboard-plane-at-washington-airport/

Published June 20, 2011

| Associated Press

Text Size

DAYTON, Ohio -- The grounding of flights Sunday at Washington Reagan Airport was prompted by a woman who told an Ohio airport worker that she had received a message from God about a bomb aboard an airplane, the director of Dayton's airport said.

No explosives were found aboard the jet that flew from Dayton International Airport to Reagan, but the threat shut down the airport for about 20 minutes, the FBI said.

The woman indicated that she had received a message from God and "told the ticket-counter agent that the flight had to turn around because there was a bomb on it and people were going to die or something to that effect," Terrence Slaybaugh, director of the Dayton airport, told the Dayton Daily News.

The 54-year-old woman from Kentucky has a history of mental illness and told officials she was driving around in her car when she arrived at the Dayton airport, Slaybaugh told the newspaper. Slaybaugh was out of town Monday and did not immediately return telephone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

The woman, whose name was not released, was taken to a mental health facility, FBI officials said. No criminal charges have been filed, FBI Special Agent Michael Brooks told The Associated Press on Monday.

The woman's car was searched, but nothing unusual was found, Slaybaugh said.

US Airways Flight 2596 landed around 1 p.m. at the airport just outside Washington, its original destination, and authorities interviewed the 44 passengers, the FBI said.

June 20, 2011 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

9/11: US warns of 'credible' anniversary threat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14848962

8 September 2011 Last updated at 22:40 ET

Bloomberg: "For 10 years we have not allowed terrorists to intimidate us"

The US has warned of a "specific, credible threat" ahead of the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, possibly in New York or Washington DC.

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the threat was "uncorroborated", but security would be boosted at bridges, tunnels and on public transport.

Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said spot checks in the New York subway would be more frequent in coming days.

President Obama called on the US to "redouble" anti-terror efforts.

US TV network ABC News reports that three individuals - one a US citizen - entered the US in August aiming to carry out a terror attack. There was no confirmation about whether this information was linked to the threat detailed by US officials.

A service marking the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in which almost 3,000 people died will be held on the site of the World Trade Center on Sunday.

US President Barack Obama and former President George W Bush will attend the ceremony.

White House officials said the president, who spoke to Congress about a jobs plan on Thursday night, was briefed on the threat earlier in the day.

“Start Quote

Al-Qaeda has shown an interest in important dates and anniversaries. In this instance it is accurate that there is credible, specific but unconfirmed information”

End Quote Janet Fedarcyk FBI

Police chief's concern

Speaking at a news conference alongside Mr Bloomberg and Mr Kelly, the FBI Assistant Director in Charge of the New York office, Janice Fedarcyk, confirmed the threat.

"Al-Qaeda has shown an interest in important dates and anniversaries. In this instance it is accurate that there is credible, specific but unconfirmed information," she said.

An anonymous counter-terrorism official told the Associated Press that authorities had been investigating the intelligence since it was received late on Wednesday.

Mayor Bloomberg told reporters the New York Police Department would be "deploying additional resources... some of which you will notice and some of which you will not".

These measures could include checking bags and additional security personnel on public transport.

In the days leading up to the anniversary Commissioner Kelly told the BBC he had concerns about a new threat.

"We are worried specifically about something happening on the anniversary of 9/11 because we saw on some of Bin Laden's materials that there was discussion about the 10 year anniversary, the 10 year memorial.

"There is no doubt that New York is safer now than it was 10 years ago, but there are no guarantees. We don't know what we don't know and we are doing everything that I believe we can do to protect the city, but it is a dangerous world," he added.

Officials noted that documents seized during the raid of Osama bin Laden's compound on 2 May 2011 in Abbottabad, Pakistan, showed the al-Qaeda leader was considering strikes to coincide with the anniversary.

September 9, 2011 at 6:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 02/10/6995 [5773] 1st day of the week/22nd day before Kodesh Ruach is poured out! [04/21/13]

V`yakra/Leviticus 26:14: But if you all will not listen to ME, and will not do all these commandments;

V`yakra 26:36: And on them that are left alive of you I will send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursues…

Dabariym/Deuteronomy 28:66: and your life shall hang in doubt before you; and you shall fear day and night, and shall have no assurance of your life…

Hoshea: 4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no kohen to ME: seeing you have forgotten the Torah/Law of your Elohiym, I will also forget your children...

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Melekiym/1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco-Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9); a counterfeit and cunningly devised fable (Rev. 13:11; 2 Kepha 1:16; Acts 20:29).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today = House of Yudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yudah have been brought up on traditional Judaism teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also denies and replaces YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua; notice YaHVeH's name has been removed from their tribe name, that's because they do not call on HIM anymore, and the especially don't call on HIM through HIS Ben Yahshua!

The Body of Yahshua = Bloodline members from the House of Yisrael and Yahudah and Gentile people (no longer considered Gentile because they have come out of their pagan traditions) and are the true Yahudiym that Shaul was referring to in Romans chapter 2:29. We will be raised from the dead if we had died before Yahshua’s 2nd coming, and those of us that are alive at his coming will be changed from corruptible to incorruptible. This takes place after the “Great Tribulation”/ “Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over, Shamayim signs are seen, then the 7th trumpet/last trump sounds. This is why the Body of Yahshua enters into Yahshua the Mashiyach's rest/Sabbath's every year on Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpets (and all of YaHVeH's Sabbath's). This time represents and rehearses the blowing of the 7th shophar/trumpet/last trump [1 Cor. 15:52; 1 Thes. 4:13-18].

Boston bombing: LIVE UPDATES

Published time: April 15, 2013 20:26

Edited time: April 21, 2013 14:40

http://rt.com/usa/boston-marathon-explosions-updates-911/

The second suspect behind the Boston Marathon bombing, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has been arrested following an extensive manhunt that ended in the Boston suburb of Watertown. His brother Tamerlan was pronounced dead by law enforcement early Friday.

15:10 GMT: Boston’s police commissioner, Edward Davies, says Tsarnaev is still in serious condition in hospital and authorities have still not been able to question him. He also said that based on the evidence at the scene and firepower both brothers had it was his belief that they “were going to attack other individuals.”

15:05 GMT: US authorities have not yet read Dzhokhar Tsarnaev his Miranda rights. This means that Tsarnaev will not be advised of his right to remain silent or his right to counsel before he is questioned. This is known as a public safety exception to Miranda and will be an important test case of civil liberties and the US legal system.

13:36 GMT: 911 Operator @911BUFF

NEW YORK: NYPD ON HIGH ALERT FOR TODAYS CENTRAL PARK RACE. ALL ATTENDEES WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO HAVE CLEAR BAGS FOR THEIR BELONGINGS. #911BUFF

13:35 GMT: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston bombing suspect, remains unable to speak as he undergoes treatment for a gunshot wound to his throat. CBS television quoted investigators as saying that he had lost a lot of blood and one wound in the back of his neck could have been a suicide attempt.

13:28 GMT: A statement released on a website used by Russian North Caucasus rebel groups has denied any link to the Boston Marathon bombings.

"The command of the Vilayat Dagestan mujaheddin... declares that the Caucasus fighters are not waging any military activities against the United States of America. We are only fighting Russia," the Kavkacenter.com website said in a statement.

Click above link if you want read more.

April 21, 2013 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

09/16/6991* [5772] 3rd day of the week [11/22/10]

Updated 02/10/6994* [5773] 1st day of the week/22nd day before Kodesh Ruach is poured out! [04/21/13]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

V`yakra/Leviticus 26:14: But if you all will not listen to ME, and will not do all these commandments;

V`yakra 26:36: And on them that are left alive of you I will send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursues…

Dabariym/Deuteronomy 28:66: and your life shall hang in doubt before you; and you shall fear day and night, and shall have no assurance of your life…

Hoshea: 4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no kohen to ME: seeing you have forgotten the Torah/Law of your Elohiym, I will also forget your children...

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Melekiym/1 Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco-Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9); a counterfeit and cunningly devised fable (Rev. 13:11; 2 Kepha 1:16; Acts 20:29).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today = House of Yudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yashayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yudah have been brought up on traditional Judaism teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also denies and replaces YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua; notice YaHVeH's name has been removed from their tribe name, that's because they do not call on HIM anymore, and the especially don't call on HIM through HIS Ben Yahshua!

The Body of Yahshua = Bloodline members from the House of Yisrael and Yahudah and Gentile people (no longer considered Gentile because they have come out of their pagan traditions) and are the true Yahudiym that Shaul was referring to in Romans chapter 2:29. We will be raised from the dead if we had died before Yahshua’s 2nd coming, and those of us that are alive at his coming will be changed from corruptible to incorruptible. This takes place after the “Great Tribulation”/ “Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over, Shamayim signs are seen, then the 7th trumpet/last trump sounds. This is why the Body of Yahshua enters into Yahshua the Mashiyach's rest/Sabbath's every year on Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpets (and all of YaHVeH's Sabbath's). This time represents and rehearses the blowing of the 7th shophar/trumpet/last trump [1 Cor. 15:52; 1 Thes. 4:13-18].

Hawaii's false missile threat: Worker 'feels terrible' after pushing the wrong button

By Nicole Darrah, Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

01/15/18

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/13/hawaii-emergency-officials-say-ballistic-missile-threat-alert-was-mistake.html

After Hawaii emergency officials confirmed that an alert about an inbound ballistic missile was a mistake, they said the employee who pushed the wrong button feels awful about the panic-inducing incident.

Vern Miyagi, who oversees the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency (EMA), said at a news conference late Saturday that the civil defense employee who pushed the wrong button regrets what took place.

"This guy feels bad, right. He's not doing this on purpose - it was a mistake on his part and he feels terrible about it," said Miyagi in a press conference Saturday afternoon.

Miyagi, a retired Army major general, said the employee would be "counseled and drilled so this never happens again," but he did not say whether there would be disciplinary measures.

Rather than triggering a test of the system, it went into actual event mode. He confirmed that to trigger the alert, there is a two-step process involving only one employee — who both triggers the alarm, then also confirms it.

"There is a screen that says, 'Are you sure you want to do this?'" Miyagi said. The employee confirmed the alert, inadvertently causing a panic in a state already on edge over saber-rattling missile threats from North Korea

HAWAII TO SOUND WARNING SIRENS AMID NUCLEAR THREATS FROM NORTH KOREA

Hawaii Gov. David Ige said in a statement Sunday that the false alert was "an unfortunate situation that has never happened before and will never happen again."

"On behalf of the State of Hawai'i, I deeply apologize for this false alert that created stress, anxiety and fear of a crisis in our residents and guests," Ige said.

At about 8:07 a.m. local time, Hawaii citizens received an emergency alert on their phone that read: “BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.”

Click above link to read more.

January 17, 2018 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 02/10/6994* [5773] 1st day of the week/22nd day before Kodesh Ruach is poured out! [04/21/13]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Hawaii warning officer reportedly believed missile threat was real

FCC investigation finds emergency worker issued state-wide warning after hearing a drill recording saying 'this is not a drill'

By Chris Lefkow 30 January 2018, 10:30 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hawaii-warning-officer-reportedly-believed-missile-threat-was-real/

WASHINGTON (AFP) — A warning officer who sent an alert that a ballistic missile was headed towards Hawaii believed the threat was real, according to a report on the January 13 incident which sparked widespread panic.

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC), in a preliminary report released on Tuesday, said the unidentified officer with the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency (HEMA) claimed not to have heard a phrase warning that it was just an exercise.

At the same time, the report said, the sentence “This is not a drill” was mistakenly included in the recorded message which prompted the officer to issue a warning of an imminent ballistic missile attack.

Mobile phones across the Pacific islands received the emergency alert around 8:07 a.m. and it was also transmitted by television and radio stations.

“In the minutes that followed, panic-stricken citizens called their families to say what they believed were their last words, and some even resorted to jumping into manholes to find shelter,” FCC chairman Ajit Pai said in a statement accompanying the report.

The erroneous message came amid tensions with North Korea, which has tested rockets powerful enough to reach the United States, though it is unclear whether they are yet able to deliver nuclear payloads.

It took the authorities 38 minutes to send out a message canceling the false alert and the FCC also looked into why it took so long to do so.

The FCC investigation blamed the mistake on a combination of “human error and inadequate safeguards.”

It began, the report said, with a decision by the overnight-shift supervisor to conduct an unannounced drill when the day shift arrived at 8:00 am.

The overnight-shift supervisor informed the day-shift supervisor of the plan but the day-shift supervisor understood the drill was for the overnight workers ending their shift not for his arriving staff.

“As a result, the day shift supervisor was not in the proper location to supervise the day shift warning officers when the ballistic missile defense drill was initiated,” the report said.

‘Exercise, exercise, exercise’

It said the overnight-shift supervisor called the day-shift warning officers at 8:05 a.m. pretending to be US Pacific Command.

A recorded message was played over the phone which began and ended with the words “exercise, exercise, exercise.”

The message also mistakenly, however, included the phrase “This is not a drill” used for an actual live ballistic missile alert, the report said.

Three day-shift warning officers listened to the recording on speakerphone and one of them “believed that the missile threat was real” and issued a live alert at 8:07 am after hearing the sentence “This is not a drill,” it said.

The officer declined to be interviewed by the FCC but said in a written statement to HEMA that he did not hear the phrase “exercise, exercise, exercise.”

“Other warning officers who heard the recording in the watch center report that they knew that the erroneous incoming message did not indicate a real missile threat, but was supposed to indicate the beginning of an exercise,” the report said.

“Because we’ve not been able to interview the day shift warning officer who transmitted the false alert, we’re not in a position to fully evaluate the credibility of their assertion that they believed there was an actual missile threat and intentionally sent the live alert (as opposed to believing that it was a drill and accidentally sending out the live alert),” it added.

The FCC was also critical of HEMA’s failure to develop “standard procedures” to cancel a false alert and said “the error was worsened by the delay in authoritatively correcting the misinformation.”

In the future, the FCC said, supervisors will receive advance notice of all drills and two warning officers will validate alerts instead of one.

January 30, 2018 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Seattle Police Begin Gun Confiscations: No Laws Broken, No Warrant, No Charges

by Tyler Durden

Wed, 03/07/2018 - 02:52

SHARES

Twitter Facebook Reddit Email Print

Authored by Mac Slavo via SHTFplan.com,

A man in Seattle has had his gun confiscated by police after breaking no laws. The police took his gun without a warrant and without pressing any charges. Tyranny has officially taken hold on American soil.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-06/seattle-police-begin-gun-confiscations-no-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges" target="_blank">https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-06/seattle-police-begin-gun-confiscations-no-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges

This sets a precedent that government can now forcefully take guns away from an individual without a crime being committed or an arrest being made and without a warrant. In the name of fear and political exploitation of anti-gun rhetoric, a citizen’s Second Amendment rights have been ripped away from him by the government.

The new “red flag” law, which has taken hold in other states already, allows the courts and law enforcement to take away guns from individuals they deem are dangerous and they’ve just begun the confiscation. A man living in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Washington became the first individual in the state to have his firearm confiscated without any formal arrest or charges. The man was not identified by authorities.

Neighbors complained that the man had been “staring” at people through storefront windows while wearing a holstered firearm. He was not brandishing his weapon by any account, and open carrying is legal in the area, so he was abiding by the law. Other residents also complained that the man’s open carrying made them feel “uncomfortable” and “unsafe.”

“He was roaming the hallways with a .25 caliber automatic,” said Tony Montana, a man who lives in the same apartment complex as the gun owner and a person without any reasonable gun knowledge. Handguns are semi-automatic.

These lousy complaints from neighbors allowed police to use the newly passed state law to confiscate the man’s firearm because the man apparently stared at others. Maybe there’s a ban on staring at others in Washington we are unaware of. Under the extreme risk protection orders — also referred to as “erpos” or “red flag laws” — police (government officials) are now allowed to violate a person’s Second and Fourth Amendment rights (which are basic fundamental human rights) and take their legally acquired personal property if they are tattled on by offended liberals.

Tyranny has now taken hold on American soil.

March 7, 2018 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.