Make the Way Straight

makethewaystraight.com

Message Boards

Forum Home > General Discussion > Rev.13:1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up...

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Revelation:13:1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up...

Updated 11/10/6990* 3rd day of the week (01/25/10)

Updated 01/23/6993* [5772] 1st day of the week [04/15/12]

Updated 02/14/6994* [5773] 5th day of the week [04/25/13]

Updated 08/23/6995* [5775] 2nd day of the week [11/17/14]

Updated 12/19/6995* [5775] 2nd day of the week [03/09/15]

Updated 04/28/6996* [5775] 2nd day of the week [07/13/15]

Updated 03/11/6997* [5776] 4th day of the week [06/15/16]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed:13:1:And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation: 13:14: And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Yirmiyah/Jer:4:10: Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHVeH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahvshalam, saying, You all shall have peace; where as the sword reaches to the life.

Yirmiyah:6:14: They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of MY people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Yirmiyah:13:21: What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

T`hiyliym/Psalms:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

1Thessalonians:5:2: For yourselves know perfectly that the day of YaHVeH so comes as a thief in the night.

1Th:5:3: For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed:17:3:So he carried me away in the ruach into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Daniel:11:44: But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him:therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

Revelation:9:14: Saying to the sixth malak which had the trumpet, Loose the four malakiym which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Re:9:15: And the four malakiym were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Re:9:16: And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

"They" in Psalm 83:3 = the beast/EU with ten horn = 10 Islamic nations.

"YOUR people" = House of Yudah/The modern day Jewish nation steeped in traditional Judaism Talmud teaching.

"YOUR hidden ones" = House of Yisrael/ten tribes UK & USA are the shepherd tribes steeped in Christian/Baal/Sun god doctrine.

This comment is posted on "Yirmiyah.13:21...you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you..." message post and this "Brexit" decision could be the change that has to happen to separate the House of Yisrael fromt the EU: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/forums/topics/show/180782-yirmiyah-jeremiah13-21-you-have-taught-them-to-be-captains-and-as-chief-over-you-?page=7:

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or might be right when the"son of perdition" takes away the sacrifices (Daniel12:11) the structure of the European Union will change. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are. Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the membership of NATO there are19 member nations. Ten are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (B'reshiyth/Gen. 48, 49:22-26) and the other nine are considered gentile nations (Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

EU Threatens to Punish Britain for Getting Close to Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/

by Victoria Friedman12 Nov 2016

European Union policy spokesman and Berlin Brexit negotiator Axel Schäfer has said that Britain was “delusional” if it opted to prioritise deeper trade relations with the U.S. over remaining in the Single Market.

The senior member of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Social Democrat (SPD) coalition partner told The Times that Britain would be left “more isolated after Brexit” with less chance of striking a trade deal with the U.S. following the victory of Donald Trump in the presidential election.

Mr. Schäfer, who, after the EU referendum result said that the political bloc had not done enough to counter populist, Eurosceptic, “anti-EU tirades”, claimed that hopes of a trade deal with the U.S. under President Trump were unfounded:

“What changed [with Trump’s election] is the likelihood of a speedy and preferential trade deal between UK and US…Even before Tuesday the chances were rather low, now the hope for this kind of deal seems delusional.”

He added: “With a more inward-looking Trump administration, it is in United Kingdom’s own interest to seek close co-operation with their EU partners in this field.”

President-elect Trump had said that if he were elected president that he would not send the country “to the back of the queue” – a reference to President Barack Obama’s threat that the UK would be given the lowest priority for trade deals upon voting to leave the political bloc.

Mr. Trump had previously shared a stage with interim UKIP leader Nigel Farage, the man who delivered the Leave vote, in Mississippi during his presidential campaign, referred to himself as “Mr. Brexit”, and has compared his victory to the Leave result.

Mr Farage has recently stated that “this president is instinctively Anglophile”.

A statement released on Thursday confirmed that in a telephone conversation between Prime Minister Theresa May and the President-elect they agreed that the U.S.-British relationship was “very important and very special, and that building on this would be a priority for them both” and that Ms. May should visit “as soon as possible”.

“President-elect Trump set out his close and personal connections with, and warmth for, the UK. He said he was confident that the special relationship would go from strength to strength,” it added.

December 9, 2016 at 6:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Revelation:13:1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up...

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed:13:1:And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation: 13:14: And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Yirmiyah/Jer:4:10: Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHVeH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahvshalam, saying, You all shall have peace; where as the sword reaches to the life.

Yirmiyah:6:14: They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of MY people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Yirmiyah:13:21: What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

T`hiyliym/Psalms:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

1Thessalonians:5:2: For yourselves know perfectly that the day of YaHVeH so comes as a thief in the night.

1Th:5:3: For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed:17:3:So he carried me away in the ruach into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Daniel:11:44: But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him:therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

Revelation:9:14: Saying to the sixth malak which had the trumpet, Loose the four malakiym which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Re:9:15: And the four malakiym were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Re:9:16: And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

"YOUR people" = House of Yudah/The modern day Jewish nation steeped in traditional Judaism Talmud teaching.

"YOUR hidden ones" = House of Yisrael/ten tribes UK & USA are the shepherd tribes steeped in Christian/Baal/Sun god doctrine.

This comment is posted on "Yirmiyah.13:21...you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you..." message post and this "Brexit" decision could be the change that has to happen to separate the House of Yisrael fromt the EU: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/forums/topics/show/180782-yirmiyah-jeremiah13-21-you-have-taught-them-to-be-captains-and-as-chief-over-you-?page=7:

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or might be right when the"son of perdition" takes away the sacrifices (Daniel12:11) the structure of the European Union will change. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are. Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the membership of NATO there are19 member nations. Ten are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (B'reshiyth/Gen. 48, 49:22-26) and the other nine are considered gentile nations (Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

EU Parliamentarians visit Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee

EU parliamentarians visited the Knesset's Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee and heard security analysis from committee head Avi Dichter.

Yoni Kempinski, 03/01/17 12:28 | updated: 12:59

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/222691

Nine EU Parliamentarians from the EU Foreign Affairs committe headed by committee head Elmar Brok visited the Knesset's Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Tuesday morning.

The head of the Knesset Foreign Affairs committee, Avi Dichter, emphasized that "It is now clear that the last six years in the Middle East have nothing to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The conflicts in Libya,Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt and even in Sinai had nothing to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. However the Arabs even when they fight among themselves will always define Israel, the European countries and the entire Western world as strangers.

Elmar Brok responded by saying that there is a change in the global terror environment. Terror used to be concentrated in certain countrie such as the IRA in Ireland and the Basque terrorists in Spain. However at present we have global terror which we saw in Ankara, Paris, Tunisia, Egypt and Berlin, all stemming partially from the same origin and we must develop a global anti-terrorist strategy to combat it. We wish to hear from you, the Israelis, because we believe that you can give us some insights which might be helpful for us on this issue."

January 3, 2017 at 6:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

‘Stopping referendums in EU is attack on democracy’

Published time: 4 Jan, 2017 13:16

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/372641-referendum-eu-slovakia-minister/

The EU is an antidemocratic project without popular support, says Robert Oulds, chair of the Bruges Group. Calls to stop referendums signal the democratic deficit of the EU, says Matthew Goodwin, Associate Professor at University of Nottingham.

Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico on Monday called on EU leaders to stop holding referendums on domestic issues, saying that it is a threat to the future of the EU and its currency.

Slovakia is itself facing requests from its citizens for referendums. The far-right People’s Party petitioned for a referendum on membership in both the EU and NATO in June.

RT: Robert, Slovakia’s prime minister has asked EU leaders “to stop with adventures like the British and Italian referendums… on domestic issues which pose a threat to the EU.” How democratic is it to ask leaders to stop something that is supposed to represent the will of the people?

Robert Oulds: Absolutely. Referendums are the popular will of the people expressed in the mechanism of voting on a specific issue. There is no clearer way of deciding what the public thinks than to hold a referendum. That has been standard in many other counties that have direct democracies, such as Switzerland… All countries should consider the issue of having a referendum. They do so in the UK – it has been very successful here… To stop this process taking place is a direct attack on democracy, because this is what the public wants now…

There are many ways people can discuss particular topics. They can be well-informed and can make an appropriate decision. To stop people having a vote on important issues, such as what’s happened in Italy with constitutional changes, which would have led to more centralization in Italy; of course the referendum on Britain leaving the EU – to stop those kinds of referendums taking place is an attack on democracy.

RT: According to the dictionary, a referendum is a vote in which all the people in a country or an area are asked to give their opinion about or decide an important political or social question. What can be dangerous about it?

RO: Referenda are quite clearly a threat to the EU. Whenever there is a referendum in almost any EU state on a topic to do with EU integration – they vote against the EU. Britain voted to leave the EU on 23 June. When the French had a referendum on the EU constitution, so had the Dutch, the people there voted ‘no.’ They brought it back as the Lisbon Treaty, and this time didn’t give them a vote. When the Danish had a vote on the Maastricht Treaty and the Euro – they voted against the Euro. When the Swedes had a referendum on the Euro, they voted against the Euro. Ireland voted against the Nice Treaty and against the Lisbon Treaty – on both issues they were made to vote again…

Click on above link to read entire article.

January 5, 2017 at 6:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Donald Trump BATTERS Brussels with order to STOP EU Army plans or lose US Nato support

PRESIDENT TRUMP will demand Brussels abandons plans for an EU Army if it wants the US is to continue its support for Nato.

By Marco Giannangeli and Caroline Wheeler - EXCLUSIVE

PUBLISHED: 04:01, Mon, Jan 23, 2017 | UPDATED: 09:17, Mon, Jan 23, 2017

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/757235/Donald-Trump-EU-Army-Nato-funding-European-Union-President

Senior British officers serving at the Pentagon have been briefed that one of the new administration’s top priorities will be to “sweep away” plans championed by Germany and France.

”We have been told quite clearly that, in an environment in which the political temperature in Eastern Europe is high and fiscal pressure on budgets is increasing, there can only be one joint force and that is Nato,” he said.

“Senior US officers directing future strategy want to see more delivery from European nations. There is grave concern about the intent and growing talk of an EU Army, which appears to draw resources away from the Alliance.”

Burden sharing by Europe is expected feature highly during Theresa May’s visit with Trump next month, though Britain is one of only five members meeting spending targets.

Despite comments by President Trump calling Nato “obsolete”, new US defence secretary Gen James Mattis affirmed America’s commitment to the Alliance – and reinforced concerns against Russia.

“We have a long list of times we’ve tried to engage positively with Russia. We have a relatively short list of successes in that regard,” he told Congress on Friday.

While European defence spending is the primary concern, insiders warned that Trump would also be gauging Europe’s “boots on the ground” commitments.

The US currently fields six Brigades in Europe, including the newly arrived 3rd Armour Brigade which boasts hundreds of armoured vehicles, including 87 tanks, and 3,500 troops to boost Nato’s efforts to deter Russia in Eastern Europe.

Click above link to read entire article.

January 25, 2017 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

This comment is posted on "Yirmiyah.13:21...you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you..." message post and this "Brexit" decision could be the change that has to happen to separate the House of Yisrael fromt the EU:

http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/forums/topics/show/180782-yirmiyah-jeremiah13-21-you-have-taught-them-to-be-captains-and-as-chief-over-you-?page=7:

Claim: European Union Considers Plan to Take Over French, British Nuclear Weapons For EU Defence

by Oliver JJ Lane6 Mar 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/06/european-union-considers-plan-take-french-british-nuclear-weapons-eu-defence/

Discussions are ongoing at high levels within the European Union (EU) to assume command of the nuclear weapons possessed by member states for the purpose of common European defence, according to claims published by The New York Times (NYT).

While even organising a combined European defence based on conventional forces — ships, troops, and aircraft — has proven more than the EU is politically capable of and has been a major contributing factor to the impending departure of the United Kingdom from the bloc, the claims are that a common nuclear defence system have at least been considered.

Reporting the comments of proponents of the plan, which the NYT concedes are in a “minority” in proposing the “once unthinkable” scheme, the paper quotes German and Polish politicians, but not lawmakers from France and Britain, nations that actually have the weapons. German Christian Democratic Union (CDU) party foreign policy spokesman Roderich Kiesewetter is one of those voices, and is reported by the NYT to have said, “My idea is to build on the existing weapons in Great Britain and France”, but admits with the UK leaving the Union it would mean they wouldn’t take part in his plans.

Potential developments of the theoretical discussions could see French nuclear warheads distributed across Europe, with Germany contributing to the cost of the programme, and a central European nuclear command centre established for the EU.

However, France, the only other nuclear power in Europe after the UK’s departure, would also likely be reticent to see control over their ultimate guarantor of national security signed over to Brussels. Bruno Tertrais of the Foundation for Strategic Research, who reportedly remarked of the plans, “In other times I would have told you don’t bother, there’s no story here”, was speaking out now because of European concern over the potential changing attitude towards the NATO alliance of U.S. President Donald J. Trump.

Mr. Tertrais said of the French that they would insist on keeping hold of “the final decision to use nuclear weapons”, making the scheme difficult if not impossible.

Renewed thinking about the scheme, according to a report along similar lines in the Economist on Thursday, was apparently triggered by the victory of President Trump last year, following his calls for NATO alliance members to meet the defence spending targets they had agreed to as recently as 2014 at the Wales summit.

Despite the ‘Wales Declaration on the Transatlantic Bond’ signed by member nations binding them to spend two per cent of GDP, only a handful of nations, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Poland, actually do so. Others including Germany — ironically, one of the nations most seriously concerned about a withdrawal of U.S. support for a military alliance and have consistently failed to pay into according to their treaty obligations — fail to meet the target.

March 6, 2017 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Actually this Beast should look more like and mutant wolf (Yirmi`Yah 5:6; Daniy`Yah 7:7)

This comment is posted on "Yirmiyah.13:21...you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you..." message post and this "Brexit" decision could be the change that has to happen to separate the House of Yisrael fromt the EU:

http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/forums/topics/show/180782-yirmiyah-jeremiah13-21-you-have-taught-them-to-be-captains-and-as-chief-over-you-?page=7:

Marine LePen: Fundamentalist Islam is a mortal danger

France's Le Pen accuses rival Macron of being soft on Islamists.

AFP, 15/04/17 22:47

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/228167

French far-right leader Marine Le Pen on Saturday accused her main rival for president, centrist Emmanuel Macron, of being soft on Islamists, in a blistering attack eight days before the vote.

Le Pen pounced on remarks by Macron defending one of his top campaigners in the gritty suburbs north of Paris whom the far-right has labelled a "radical."

Mohamed Saou was asked to step back from Macron's campaign after a website published several of his old Facebook messages, one of which criticized the Charlie Hebdo newspaper targeted by jihadists in January 2015 for publishing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

"He did one or two things that were more... radical.... But he's a good guy otherwise," Macron told Beur FM radio on Friday, adding he did not want to fire Saou.

Addressing around 1,000 flag-waving supporters in the southern city of Perpignan Le Pen accused the leader of the "En Marche" (On the Move) party of doing the bidding of Islamist groups.

"With Mr Macron, it would be Islamism on the move," Le Pen said. "It's as if he's writing a new chapter of Houllebecq's book Soumission," she said, referring to a novel by author Michel Houllebecq which portrays a fictional Islamist president coming to power in France.

The anti-EU, anti-immigration Le Pen and Macron, the 39-year-old europhile optimist given the best chance of beating her in a run-off, are leading polls for the first round of the election on April 23 with around 22-24 percent each.

In the past few days, radical left candidate Jean-Luc Melenchon and conservative ex-premier Francois Fillon have gained ground, transforming the election into a tight four-way race. The two leaders of the first round will go through to a runoff on May 7.

Le Pen, who says she would best defend France against the jihadists who have killed over 230 people in France since 2015, also took Fillon to task, accusing him of letting Muslims close themselves off from society when he was prime minister between 2007 and 2012.

"We must be intransigent with the mortal danger that fundamentalist Islam represents for our country," she said.

In a Facebook message in September Saou expressed revulsion over a cartoon by Charlie Hebdo depicting Italian earthquake victims as pasta dishes.

"I never was and never will be Charlie," he wrote, referring to the "Je suis Charlie" (I am Charlie) slogan which became a rallying cry for freedom of expression after the January 2015 attack on the paper's Paris offices which left 12 people dead.

His remarks echoed those of a number of French people, who said that while they deplored the attack they felt Charlie Hebdo's cartoons stigmatized Muslims.

Macron described the post as "hurtful to people."

Saou is being investigated by the party's internal ethics committee.

In other Facebook posts published by a French Jewish news site, Saou criticized the bans imposed by some towns last year on the Islamic "burkini" swimsuit and expressed concern about a backlash against Muslims after the July 14 truck massacre in the city of Nice.

Fillon's camp has also seized on the controversy to attack Macron, an economic liberal who took over the frontrunner spot from Fillon after Fillon became embroiled in a fake jobs scandal in January.

Eric Ciotti, a senior Fillon campaigner, accused former economy minister Macron of supporting "a man (Saou) who does not share our vision of France."

Macron's party accused both Le Pen and Ciotti of "rampant Islamophobia."

April 17, 2017 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Actually this Beast should look more like and mutant wolf (Yirmi`Yah 5:6; Daniy`Yah 7:7)

Trump's Steel-Import Threat Prompts EU to Warn of Retaliation

By

John Micklethwait

Jonathan Stearns

, and

Nikos Chrysoloras

June 19, 2017, 7:01 PM EDT

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-19/trump-s-steel-import-threat-prompts-eu-to-warn-of-retaliation

• European trade chief says U.S. risks opening ‘Pandora’s box’

• Malmstrom urges Washington to cooperate to tackle global glut

European Union Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom said she’s “extremely worried” about a U.S. threat to curb steel imports for national-security reasons, saying the step could trigger protectionist reactions around the world.

“That is opening a Pandora’s box,” Malmstrom said in an interview with Bloomberg News in her Brussels office on Monday. “Many other countries would maybe also refer to security and, because of that, do a lot of protectionist measures.”

As President Donald Trump presses ahead with his “America First” policy, unease is mounting in Europe over a U.S. probe begun in April into steel shipments. The inquiry marks a further challenge to a multilateral trade order also shaken by Trump’s decisions to pull out of a new trans-Pacific commercial accord, freeze talks on a deal with the 28-nation EU and renegotiate a longstanding pact with Canada and Mexico.

The steel investigation, based on the rarely used “Section 232” of a 1962 U.S. trade law, allows the president unilaterally to “adjust” imports should the Department of Commerce find evidence of a national-security threat from foreign shipments. U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said in an interview on Monday with Bloomberg Television that Trump intends to take “bold action” under the probe, the results of which are due to be released this month.

Steel Glut

Malmstrom said any general U.S. measure to limit steel imports would affect Europe dramatically, potentially threatening numerous jobs in the EU. A European response could entail a complaint to the World Trade Organization and “other things,” she said.

“We will retaliate, of course,” said Malmstrom, who declined to elaborate. She said that the European Commission, the EU’s executive arm, is discussing the matter with member-state governments and that many of them have probably been in contact individually with the Trump administration.

Malmstrom urged international cooperation to tackle a global steel glut caused mainly by China, the biggest producer of the metal.

Total U.S. steel imports last year amounted to 26 million metric tons, of which 3.2 million tons were shipped from the EU by companies such as Thyssenkrupp AG, Salzgitter AG and Celsa Group. The EU shipments were worth 2.8 billion euros ($3.1 billion), according to the European Steel Association.

‘Collateral Damage’

The association, also known as Eurofer, said last week any U.S. curbs that ended up sparing the EU would still do serious harm to producers in Europe because shipments from targeted countries would be diverted to the bloc.

Malmstrom declined on Monday to speculate about the precise form of any U.S. limits, instead stressing that in any case they would harm the EU.

“Even if we are not the target, we will be collateral damage in this process, which is going to hit Europe very hard,” she said.

June 20, 2017 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

German court: Sharia police may patrol streets

Court in Germany authorizes group of self-appointed Sharia police to continue enforcing Islamic law in city of Wuppertal.

Contact Editor

Mordechai Sones, 29/06/17 21:38

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231786

A court in Germany has authorized a group of self-appointed Sharia police to continue enforcing Islamic law in the city of Wuppertal. The law they were cleared of vioilating outlaws uniforms that are threatening, such as those of Hitler's brownshirts.

The issue has been brewing ever since 2014, when German politicians reacted strongly to reports of young Salafists conducting nightly "Sharia police" patrols in the city, ordering people to stop various activities, according to the International Business Times.

The men were photographed wearing orange hi-visibility jackets emblazoned with the words "Sharia police" on the back.

They reportedly approached passersby near nightclubs and gambling houses to deter them from un-islamic activities such as drinking alcohol and gambling.

Ministers in Angela Merkel's coalition have denounced the actions and said that Germany would not tolerate such Sharia activity.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere earlier said that the civilians could not patrol the streets instead of German police.

"Sharia law is not tolerated on German soil," de Maiziere told the German daily Bild.

"Nobody can take it upon themselves to abuse the good name of the German police," he added.

Sharia patrols" have been seen in other European cities including London, Copenhagen and Hamburg.

June 29, 2017 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

UK will have to pay beyond Brexit, EU warns

By Eszter Zalan

BRUSSELS, 7. Aug, 09:29

https://euobserver.com/uk-referendum/138695" target="_blank">https://euobserver.com/uk-referendum/138695

The EU's budget commissioner has warned that the UK would have to pay into the EU’s coffers until at least 2020, even after it has left the bloc in March 2019.

Guenther Oettinger told the German newspaper Bild on Monday (7 August) that Britain is obligated to honour commitments it has made to the EU’s long-term programmes.

The commissioner confirmed earlier calculations that the UK would have to pay even after Brexit, as some of the programmes and funds, which Britain has committed to, run on after 2019.

In May, the European Commission outlined its position on the single financial settlement the UK needs to pay to settle its bills before leaving the EU.

In it, the commission argued that the settlement should include the EU budget, funds, facilities and EU bodies the UK has to paid into.

It also mentioned that the UK, for instance, should continue financing teachers it sent to European schools around the continent until the end of the academic year - ending in 2021.

EU officials also pointed out that the UK would have to pay beyond 2019, as obligations stemming from EU cohesion funds could extend until 2023, when the final bills come in from the programmes.

The German budget commissioner said the holes in the EU budget caused by the UK’s exit from the bloc could be filled up by extra payments from member states and budget cuts.

He said the annual loss to the budget would be €10-12 billion.

Oettinger told Bild that he expected Germany to face extra costs in the single-digit billion-euro range.

August 13, 2017 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 07/10/6998* [5778] 6th day of the week/Yom Yippur [09/29/17]

Just encase I haven't made it clear enough, the Beast raising out of the sea is the New World Order/NWO. I believe most know how to read between the lines and or put two and two together and make this connection.

The UN has become the platform for the enemies of the USA/Shepherd tribe of the House of Yisrael to form alliances and make policies to weaken the strength of this nation. The UK/Shepherd tribe of the House of Yisrael is a prime example of what happens to a nation, where the majority of the people have thrown off the foundation of Truth/Yahvshua ha`Mashiyach and another people slip in, who have strong belief in their idol of Islam. All of east London has been taken over by Muslims and they are forcing the people to summit to their backwards judicial system. Don’t think it can’t happen in the USA. Muslims have taken over entire towns in this country; Dearborn, Michigan is just one example. Islam has invaded Europe; Turkey now has an Islamic dictator and no longer a secular governing nation. Some of the Scriptural foretellings that have previously been posted on this web site are coming to pass and puts us that much closer to the awesome return of our Melek and Savior Yahvshua the Ben of YaHVeH!

If you haven’t read article: “Why I believe the UK & USA are the shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael” here is link to article so you can:

http://www.makethewaystraight.com/66ukusashepherd.htm

We need to be strong, courageous and confident in our trust and belief in YaHVeH through HIS Right Hand Yahvshua.

Globalist Mag: Trump Threatening To End ‘New World Order’

Trump’s nationalism will upend the global system, says mag

Jamie White | Infowars.com - September 27, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/globalist-mag-trump-threatening-to-end-new-world-order/

A top globalist publication is claiming President Donald Trump is now a “present danger” to the “New World Order,” and the “internationalists” that formed it are “spinning in their graves.”

Despite listing off legitimate threats like jihadism and terrorism, Communist Chinese expansion, and North Korean hostility, an article published by The Economist names Trump as the biggest threat to the “liberal” New World Order.

“Perhaps the greatest danger at present is the incumbency of an American president who despises international norms, who disparages free trade and who continually flirts with abandoning America’s essential role in maintaining the global legal order,” writes The Economist.

The globalist outlet refers to a book titled “The Internationalists,” to explain the origins of the “liberal international order” as a move to “make the waging of aggressive war illegal,” which is why it must be “defended like never before.”

“The rules-based international order that emerged from the wreckage of the second world war was a huge improvement on any preceding era,” states the article.

“Yet liberal internationalism is now under attack from many sides. Donald Trump’s America First doctrine explicitly repudiates it.”

The Economist describes how the Trump administration views the world stage, citing a piece written by two of Trump’s advisors in a Wall Street Journal op-ed.

“The world is not a ‘global community’ but an arena where nations, non-governmental actors and businesses engage and compete for advantage,” H.R. McMaster and Gary Cohn wrote. “We bring to this forum unmatched military, political, economic, cultural and moral strength. Rather than deny this elemental nature of international affairs, we embrace it.”

The Economist then makes the strange assertion that, despite being directly responsible for numerous wars and destabilizing coup attempts around the world, the New World Order is “better than any of the alternatives.”

“Of course there are still plenty of wars,” it states. “In some ways the New World Order, which has helped make international wars so much less imaginable, has inadvertently made possible more ‘intranational’ wars.”

“Fragile and fractious countries that would previously have feared being conquered by more powerful neighbours can now fall prey to civil wars or brutal insurgencies without bad actors fearing loss of the national territory they seek to control. Non-state groups, such as Islamic State (a misnomer), can take and hold, at least for a while, territory from dysfunctional governments. Well-meaning but ill-conceived wars to change odious regimes have sometimes gone badly wrong.”

The magazine concludes by saying that the NWO architects of the past “must be spinning in their graves” considering how far Trump has already come and that he must be removed from office to preserve the New World Order.

September 29, 2017 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 07/10/6998* [5778] 6th day of the week/Yom Yippur [09/29/17]

Just encase I haven't made it clear enough, the Beast raising out of the sea is the New World Order/NWO. I believe most know how to read between the lines and or put two and two together and make this connection.

The UN has become the platform for the enemies of the USA/Shepherd tribe of the House of Yisrael to form alliances and make policies to weaken the strength of this nation. The UK/Shepherd tribe of the House of Yisrael is a prime example of what happens to a nation, where the majority of the people have thrown off the foundation of Truth/Yahvshua ha`Mashiyach and another people slip in, who have strong belief in their idol of Islam. All of east London has been taken over by Muslims and they are forcing the people to summit to their backwards judicial system. Don’t think it can’t happen in the USA. Muslims have taken over entire towns in this country; Dearborn, Michigan is just one example. Islam has invaded Europe; Turkey now has an Islamic dictator and no longer a secular governing nation. Some of the Scriptural foretellings that have previously been posted on this web site are coming to pass and puts us that much closer to the awesome return of our Melek and Savior Yahvshua the Ben of YaHVeH!

If you haven’t read article: “Why I believe the UK & USA are the shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael” here is link to article so you can:

http://www.makethewaystraight.com/66ukusashepherd.htm

We need to be strong, courageous and confident in our trust and belief in YaHVeH through HIS Right Hand Yahvshua.

Spain and Catalonia reach point of no return

https://euobserver.com/beyond-brussels/139686

By Eric Maurice

BRUSSELS, 27. Oct, 17:36

Twenty-six days after a referendum which the Spanish prime minister said "did not happen", Spain has now reached the stage where Catalonia has declared independence and the Spanish state will apply emergency powers to maintain its integrity.

On Friday afternoon (27 October), the Catalan parliament adopted a resolution that declared the creation of an "independent sovereign, democratic and social state".

The unilateral declaration of independence was adopted by just over a half of the region's deputies, as three opposition parties - the centre-right Popular Party and Ciudadanos and the Socialist Party - left the house in protest before the vote.

In a tense atmosphere, with thousands of independence supporters outside the parliament, and some remaining deputies displaying Catalan and Spanish flags on the parliament's benches, the vote was called as a secret ballot at the last minute.

The resolution declaring independence was adopted by 70 votes, 10 against and two blank votes - 135 deputies usually sit in the parliament.

"Today, the parliament of our country, legitimate and issued from the elections of the 27 September [2015], has taken a step that was widely awaited and fought for," Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont said after the vote.

He insisted that Catalan should maintain "peace, civility and dignity", even if the showdown with the Spanish government is set to escalate on Saturday.

On Friday, minutes after the vote in the Catalan parliament, the Spanish senate approved the measures proposed by the government to "restore legality in Catalonia" under article 155 of the constitution.

The measures, which will enter into force on Saturday, include the dismissal of Puigdemont and other regional officials, the dissolution of the Catalan parliament to call new elections, and control over the region's finances and police forces.

"Exceptional measures should only be adopted when no other remedy is possible," Spanish prime minister Mariano Rajoy told senators on Friday morning.

October 29, 2017 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.