Make the Way Straight

makethewaystraight.com

Message Boards

Forum Home > General Discussion > The ten kings of Revelation 13

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

The ten kings of Revelation 13

Updated 10/27/6988* [5768] 1st day of the week [01/06/08]

Updated 03/17/6991* [5770] 2nd day of the week (6/01/10)

Updated 05/26/6991* [5770] 1st day of the week (08/08/10)

Updated 10/24/6991* [5771] 6th day of the week [12/31/10]

Updated 03/23/6994* [5773] 2nd day of the week [06/03/13]

Updated 06/03/6994* [5773] 1st day of the week [08/11/13]

Updated 01/29/6995* [5774] 3rd day of the week/sundown [04/28/14]

Updated 06/01/6995* [5774] 5th day of the week [08/28/14]

Updated 11/28/6995* [5775] 4th day of the week [02/18/15]

Updated 01/05/6996* [5775] 4th day of the week [03/25/15]

Updated 02/30/6996* [5775] 1st day of the week [05/17/15]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah: 4:10: Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHViH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahvshalam, saying, You all shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches to the life.

Yirmi'Yah: 8:11: For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of MY peoples lightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Yirmi'Yah:13:21: What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

Daniy'Yah/Daniel: 8:25: And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many:he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel:11:21: And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the respect of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel: 11:24: He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province;and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil,and riches:yes, and he shall forecast his devices against the strongholds, even for a time.

Daniel: 11:39: This shall he do in the strongest holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with splendor: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

T'hiyliym/Psalms: 83:1: Keep not you silence, O Elohiym: hold not YOUR peace, and be not still, O Elohiym.

T'hiyliym: 83:2: For, look, YOUR enemies make a tumult: and they that hate YOU have lifted up the head.

T'hiyliym: 83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

T'hiyliym: 83:4:They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Yisrael may be no more in remembrance.

T'hiyliym: 83:5: For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against you:

T'hiyliym: 83:6: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Yishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

T'hiyliym: 83:7: Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

T'hiyliym: 83:8: Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah

Revelation: 13:1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns ,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation: 17:3: So he carried me away in the ruach into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Re:17:5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation: 17:12: And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

I have been looking at the Beast government all-wrong because that is what I was taught by others. I was thinking the ten kings would becoming out of Europe but I don't believe that is the case. I believe the ten kings will unite with the European Union to fight against the"House of Yisrael" and the "House of Yahudah" (Yechizkiyah/Ezek. 4). The European Union is the head of the beast that the ten horns are mounted on. The ten kings will be coming out of the Middle East.

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or might be right when the "son of perdition" (I believe is what Muslims call the hidden Imam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Mahdi, which I believe will be coming from Turkey 2 Thes. 2:3) takes away the sacrifices (Daniel 12:11). The structure of the European Union will change. I believe Turkey will become a member. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are.Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the original membership of NATO there were 19 member nations. Several are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (B`reshiyth/Gen. 48,49:22-26) and the other nations are considered gentile nations(Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Remember I believe Revelation 6:5-6 the third seal with the black horse is dealing with economy, buying and selling and oil (Rev. 13:17).

Remember the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” last 1,260 day or 42 chodeshiym (months) or 3.5 years or time and times and half a time (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3). After this time is over the House of Yisrael and the House of Yahudah will be “…saved out of it.”

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh (Governments based on the "image of the beast" Rev. 13:15; Yeshayah 48:4; Dan. 2:39-40; 7:6-7) = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yeshayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Melekiym/Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today (Government based on the "image of the beast" Rev. 13:15; Yeshayah 48:4; Dan. 2:39-40; 7:6-7) = House of Yudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yeshayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yahudah have been brought up in "Judaism" teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also denies and replaces YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

Read these articles for deeper understanding of why I understand these verses the way I do. All respect and esteem goes to YaHVeH through HIS Ben Yahshua:

33: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/33endtimescenario.htm

36: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/36tenkingsofrev13.htm

44: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/44the8thkingofrev.htm

I believe the ten kings might be heads of theses nations:

1. Iraq?

2. Iran?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

7. The Palestinian State(?) (Authority) that has been recognized by the UN as a sovereign nation and now the Roman Catholic Church has officially recognizing them. Now they have had their flag raised at the UN.

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

Hillary Clinton officially on record as supporting the implementation of sharia over the Constitution

Posted on October 6, 2016

https://counterjihadreport.com/2016/10/06/hillary-clinton-officially-on-record-as-supporting-the-implementation-of-sharia-over-the-constitution/

Understanding the Threat, by John Guandolo, October 6, 2016:

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is the largest voting bloc in the United Nations (UN), and is comprised of all Islamic States on the planet – 56 states plus Palestine which they consider an equal.

57 states. Ring any bells?

The OIC is considered the “Collective Voice of the Muslim World.”

In 1993, the OIC officially served the Cairo Declaration to the UN. It was approved by the Heads of State and Kings of the Islamic nations in the world.

The Cairo Declaration begins with:

“Recognizing the importance of issuing a Document on Human Rights in Islam that will serve as a guide for Member states in all aspects of life.”

The Cairo Declaration ends with:

ARTICLE 24: All the rights and freedoms stipulated in this Declaration are subject to the Islamic Shari’ah.

ARTICLE 25: The Islamic Shari’ah is the only source of reference for the explanation or clarification of any of the articles of this Declaration.

At the Head of State and King level, the entire Muslim world under the OIC legally told the world that “Human Rights” in the Muslim world is defined by sharia (Islamic law). Meaning: killing those who leave Islam, homosexuals, and those who fail to convert or submit to Islam is all a part of the Islamic understanding of “human rights.”

The OIC “Ten Year Programme of Action” (2005) calls for governments of the world to Combat Islamophobia, which is hammer to implement the Islamic law of Slander (“To say anything about a Muslim he would dislike”). Slander in Islam is a capital crime.

Specifically, paragraph VII “Combating Islamophobia” sub paragraph (3) reads:

“Endeavor to have the United Nations adopt an international resolution to counter Islamophobia, and call upon all States to enact laws to counter it, including deterrent punishments.” (emphasis added)

UN Resolution 1618, approved in March 2011, is a non-binding resolution which calls on governments to outlaw all speech that “constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence” toward religion, on the rationale that such speech could provoke “religious hatred” in direct conflict with the U.S. Constitution and Federal Code.

Who advocated on behalf of the OIC for silencing “Islamophobia?” Mrs. Clinton.

Secretary of State Clinton and Secretary General of the OIC Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu

On July 15, 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, speaking to the OIC in Istanbul, Turkey stated: “I want to applaud the Organization of Islamic Conference and the European Union for helping pass Resolution 1618 at the Human Rights Council…So we are focused on promoting interfaith education and collaboration, enforcing anti-discrimination laws, protecting the rights of all people to worship as they choose, and to use some old-fashioned techniques of peer pressure and shaming, so that people don’t feel that they have the support to do what we abhor.”

In December 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made the “Istanbul Process” a major initiative and partnered with the OIC to directly support UN Resolution 1618.

Hillary Clinton is, therefore, officially on record as supporting the implementation of sharia (Islamic Law) over the Constitution and U.S. Federal Code, and silencing all those who speak up about the dangers of Islam and sharia.

October 18, 2016 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Yirmi'Yah/Jeremiah: 4:10: Then said I, Ah, Rabbi YaHViH! surely YOU have greatly deceived this people and Yahvshalam, saying, You all shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches to the life.

Yirmi'Yah: 8:11: For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of MY peoples lightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Yirmi'Yah:13:21: What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

Daniy'Yah/Daniel: 8:25: And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many:he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel:11:21: And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the respect of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel: 11:24: He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province;and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil,and riches:yes, and he shall forecast his devices against the strongholds, even for a time.

Daniel: 11:39: This shall he do in the strongest holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with splendor: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

T'hiyliym/Psalms: 83:1: Keep not you silence, O Elohiym: hold not YOUR peace, and be not still, O Elohiym.

T'hiyliym: 83:2: For, look, YOUR enemies make a tumult: and they that hate YOU have lifted up the head.

T'hiyliym: 83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

T'hiyliym: 83:4:They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Yisrael may be no more in remembrance.

T'hiyliym: 83:5: For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against you:

T'hiyliym: 83:6: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Yishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

T'hiyliym: 83:7: Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

T'hiyliym: 83:8: Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah

Revelation: 13:1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns ,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation: 17:3: So he carried me away in the ruach into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Re:17:5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation: 17:12: And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

I have been looking at the Beast government all-wrong because that is what I was taught by others. I was thinking the ten kings would becoming out of Europe but I don't believe that is the case. I believe the ten kings will unite with the European Union to fight against the"House of Yisrael" and the "House of Yahudah" (Yechizkiyah/Ezek. 4). The European Union is the head of the beast that the ten horns are mounted on. The ten kings will be coming out of the Middle East.

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or might be right when the "son of perdition" (I believe is what Muslims call the hidden Imam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Mahdi, which I believe will be coming from Turkey 2 Thes. 2:3) takes away the sacrifices (Daniel 12:11). The structure of the European Union will change. I believe Turkey will become a member. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are.Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the original membership of NATO there were 19 member nations. Several are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (B`reshiyth/Gen. 48,49:22-26) and the other nations are considered gentile nations(Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Remember I believe Revelation 6:5-6 the third seal with the black horse is dealing with economy, buying and selling and oil (Rev. 13:17).

Remember the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” last 1,260 day or 42 chodeshiym (months) or 3.5 years or time and times and half a time (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3). After this time is over the House of Yisrael and the House of Yahudah will be “…saved out of it.”

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh (Governments based on the "image of the beast" Rev. 13:15; Yeshayah 48:4; Dan. 2:39-40; 7:6-7) = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yeshayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Melekiym/Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today (Government based on the "image of the beast" Rev. 13:15; Yeshayah 48:4; Dan. 2:39-40; 7:6-7) = House of Yudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be lead back to the Promised Land (Yeshayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yahudah have been brought up in "Judaism" teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also denies and replaces YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

Read these articles for deeper understanding of why I understand these verses the way I do. All respect and esteem goes to YaHVeH through HIS Ben Yahshua:

1. Iraq?

2. Iran?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

7. The Palestinian State(?) (Authority) that has been recognized by the UN as a sovereign nation and now the Roman Catholic Church has officially recognizing them. Now they have had their flag raised at the UN.

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin’s Father Trashed Thomas Jefferson

Wrote that founding father should have appeased Barbary Muslim pirates, paid jizya tax.

http://counterjihad.com/huma-abedins-father-trashed-thomas-jefferson

BY Paul Sperry • @paulsperry_ | October 27, 2016

The late father of Huma Abedin, the devout Muslim who’s co-chairing Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, sympathized with the Barbary pirates in America’s first bout with Muslim terrorism and criticized President Thomas Jefferson for not appeasing them by paying their infidel tax.

About the Author

Paul Sperry

Editor-in-Chief. Contact him at [email protected]

@paulsperry_

In a 1974 dissertation for his PhD at the University of Pennsylvania, Syed Z. Abedin slammed Jefferson, one of America’s most popular founding fathers, for raising a U.S. naval force and invading Tripoli during the Barbary Wars against Islamic pirates attacking U.S. ships in the early 1800s.

Over several years, the Muslim extremists in North Africa had been firing on American merchant ships in the Mediterranean and killing crews and passengers, while taking survivors hostage. Jefferson received shocking reports from Algiers and Tripoli of mistreatment of captured American men and women who were turned into slaves of the Muslim states.

Muslim corsairs demanded the US pay tribute, or jizya, as ransom for the hostages, as well as protection for safe passage through the Mediterranean. The level of tribute amounted to millions in today’s dollars and at one point reached a whopping 10 percent of the US national budget.

Jefferson inquired why the Barbary potentates thought they had the right to prey on American shipping and enslave passengers, and he said he was told by Muslim envoys that “it was written in the Quran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

This in mind, Jefferson refused to pay the jizya tax, arguing that paying tribute would encourage more attacks; and he started a navy and marine corps to defend US ships. The stand infuriated Yusuf Karamanli, the pasha of Tripoli, who declared war on the US in 1801. Jefferson, in turn, deployed frigates to the Barbary Coast and heavily bombarded their ships and ramparts. Eventually, the Muslim pirates released American hostages and ceased their aggression in the Mediterranean.

Karamanli wasn’t the only Muslim embittered by Jefferson’s resolve against Islamofascism.

In his 350-page doctoral thesis, “America’s First Foreign War: A New Look at U.S.-Barbary Relations,” Abedin argued that Jefferson should have adopted the strategy of appeasement set forth by diplomat Joel Barlow, the American consul at Algiers from 1795 to 1797, who had used State Department funds for ransoms to free 100 American merchant sailors from the Muslim pirates. Barlow helped draft the Treaty of Tripoli in 1796, which includes the phrase: “the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded by the Christian religion.”

Abedin praised Barlow as a “gentleman” who respected Islamic “principles.”

“He could not escape the obvious conclusion that a small naval force effectively employed could easily coerce the ancient potentates of the North African coast into submission,” he wrote. “But this observation never tempted him into calling forth for fire and brimstone for all Barbary. He responded to the people of North Africa as people, and not as pawns in some game of power.”

Added Abedin: “He did not, again like Jefferson, have one prescription for Europe and another, altogether different one, for North Africa.”

Abedin implied that Jefferson wasn’t really defending Americans but exploiting the North African Muslims, who he claimed “were not after money” and “made no captures.” He did not take kindly to Jefferson calling them “lawless pirates.”

“Through centuries of experience the North Africans had learnt to be on guard against the Western powers,” Abedin wrote, adding that “American methods and techniques gradually took on the aspect of the hated Europeans — and in no case is this more painfully evident than in that of Thomas Jefferson.”

Abedin suggested that by creating the Navy and Marine Corps, Jefferson gave license to American warmongering and imperialism.

“Once the exploits of American naval heroes were underway, Jefferson’s task at home became easier,” he wrote. “Where once the very existence of the navy was under threat, now increasing appropriations became available with every year of the conflict.”

“The Tripoli War had saved the American navy,” he lamented, and led to the spreading of “the American way.”

To Huma Abedin’s father, a noted Islamic supremacist, the Marines’ victory over the Barbary savages — memorialized in their hymn, “From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli” — was an invasion of Muslim lands. And Jefferson was the original Islamophobe.

Several years after writing his dissertation, Syed Abedin helped found an Islamic institute in Saudi Arabia whose mission is to spread Sharia law in the West. He also edited and published the institute’s propaganda organ, the “Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs.”

After he died in 1993, his wife took over the radical Muslim publication — which opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11 — and Huma Abedin helped her mother edit it for 13 years.

In a 1971 interview titled “The World of Islam,” which was broadcast on Western Michigan University television, Syed Abedin claimed governments should uphold Sharia law and that Islamic institutions are the only ones acceptable in the Muslim world.

November 1, 2016 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

1. Iraq?

2. Iran?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

Part 1

Key Tenets of Shariah

Posted on May 20, 2014

https://counterjihadreport.com/2014/05/20/key-tenets-of-shariah/

Excerpt (pp.41-54) -from Shariah: The Threat To America: An Exercise In Competitive Analysis (Report of Team B II) Center for Security Policy Press. (PDF)

By Patrick Poole; Joseph E.Schmitz ; William J.Boykin ; Harry Edward Soyster, ; Henry Cooper ; Michael Del Rosso ; Frank J. Gaffney Jr.; John Guandolo; Clare M. Lopez ; Stephen C. Coughlin; Andrew C.McCarthy

The following are some of the most important – and, particularly for Western non-Muslims, deeply problematic – tenets of shariah, arranged in alphabetical order. The citations drawn from the Quran, schools of Islam and other recognized sources are offered as illustrative examples of the basis for such practices under shariah.

Abrogation (‘Al-mansukh wa al-nasikh’ in Arabic—the abrogated and the abrogating): verses that come later in the Quran, chronologically, supersede, or abrogate, the earlier ones. In effect, this results in the more moderate verses of the Meccan period being abrogated by the later, violent, Medinan verses. “When we cancel a message, or throw it into oblivion, we replace it with one better or one similar. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?” (Quran 2:106)

Adultery (‘Zina’ in Arabic): unlawful intercourse is a capital crime under shariah, punishable by lashing and stoning to death. “Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful deed and an evil, opening the road to other evils.” (Q 17:32) “The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, flog each of them with a hundred stripes; let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness the punishment.” (Q 24:2) “It is not lawful to shed the blood of a Muslim except for one of three sins: a married person committing fornication, and in just retribution for premeditated murder, and [for sin of treason involving] a person renouncing Islam, and thus leaving the community [to join the enemy camp in order to wage war against the faithful].” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, and An-Nasa’i[s2] )

Apostasy (‘Irtidad’ or ‘Ridda’ in Arabic): The established ruling of shariah is that apostates are to be killed wherever they may be found. “Anyone who, after accepting Faith in Allah, utters Unbelief, except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith—but such as open their heart to Unbelief—on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.” (Q 16:106)

“Some atheists were brought to Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn Abbas who said, ‘If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah’s messenger forbade it, saying, ‘Do not punish anybody with Allah’s punishment (fire).’ I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah’s Messenger, ‘Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.’” (Bukhari, Volume 9, #17)

“Leaving Islam is the ugliest form of unbelief (kufr) and the worst…When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostasizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed…There is no indemnity for killing an apostate…” (‘Umdat al-Salik, Reliance of the Traveler, Chapter o8.0-o8.4)

Democracy & Islam: Any system of man-made law is considered illicit under Islamic law, for whose adherents Allah already has provided the only law permitted, shariah. Islam and western-style democracy can never co-exist in harmony. “And if any fail to judge by the light of what Allah has revealed, they are no better than unbelievers.” (Q 5:47) “Sovereignty in Islam is the prerogative of Almighty Allah alone. He is the absolute arbiter of values and it is His will that determines good and evil, right and wrong.” (Mohammed Hashim Kamali, Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence, 3d rev. ed., (Cambridge, UK: The Islamic Text Society, 2003), 8.)

“The shariah cannot be amended to conform to changing human values and standards. Rather, it is the absolute norm to which all human values and conduct must conform.” (Muslim Brotherhood spiritual leader Yousef al-Qaradawi[s3] )

Female Genital Mutilation: “Circumcision is obligatory….for both men and women.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, e4.3)

Gender Inequality: Shariah explicitly relegates women to a status inferior to men. • Testimony of a woman before a judge is worth half that of a man: “And get two witnesses, not of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose for witnesses.” (Q 2:282)

• Women are to receive just one half the inheritance of a male: “Allah thus directs you as regards your children’s inheritance: to the male, a portion equal to that of two females….” (Q 4:11)

• Muslim men are given permission by Allah in the Quran to beat their wives: “As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them first, next refuse to share their beds, and last, beat them.” (Q 4:34)

• Muslim men are given permission by Allah to commit marital rape, as they please: “Your wives are as a tilth unto you, so approach your tilth when or how ye will….” (Q 2: 223)

• Muslim men are permitted to marry up to four wives and to keep concubines in any number: “…Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with them, then only one, or a captive that your right hands possess…” (Q 4:3)

• Muslim women may marry only one Muslim man and are forbidden to marry a non-Muslim: “And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al-Mushrikun [non-Muslims] till they believe in Allah alone and verily a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik, even though he pleases you….” (Q 2:221)

Click above link to read entire article.

November 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Key Tenets of Shariah

Posted on May 20, 2014

https://counterjihadreport.com/2014/05/20/key-tenets-of-shariah/

Part 1: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2752450-the-ten-kings-of-revelation-13?page=last

Part 2

• A woman may not travel outside the home without the permission of her male guardian and must be accompanied by a male family member if she does so: “A woman may not leave the city without her husband or a member of her unmarriageable kin….accompanying her, unless the journey is obligatory, like the hajj. It is unlawful for her to travel otherwise, and unlawful for her husband to allow her.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, m10.3)

• Under shariah, to bring a claim of rape, a Muslim woman must present four male Muslim witnesses in good standing. Islam thus places the burden of avoiding illicit sexual encounters entirely on the woman. In effect, under shariah, women who bring a claim of rape without being able to produce the requisite four male Muslim witnesses are admitting to having had illicit sex. If she or the man is married, this amounts to an admission of adultery. The following Quranic passages, while explicitly applying to men are cited by shariah authorities and judges in adjudicating rape cases: “And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses (to adultery), flog them…” Q 24:4) “Why did they not bring four witnesses to prove it? When they have not brought the witnesses, such men, in the sight of Allah, stand forth themselves as liars!” (Q 24:13)

• A Muslim woman who divorces and remarries loses custody of children from a prior marriage: “A woman has no right to custody of her child from a previous marriage when she remarries because married life will occupy her with fulfilling the rights of her husband and prevent her from tending the child.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, m13.4)

“Honor” Killing (aka Muslim family executions): A Muslim parent faces no legal penalty under Islamic law for murdering his child or grandchild: “…not subject to retaliation” is “a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring’s offspring.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, o1.1-2)

Hudud Punishments: The plural of hadd, is “a fixed penalty prescribed as a right of Allah. Because hudud penalties belong to Allah, Islamic law does not permit them to be waived or commuted.”[69]

• “Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of believers witness their punishment.” (Q 24:2)

• “On that account, We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a [Muslim] person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people….The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land…” (Q 32-33)

• From the Kitab al-kaba’ir (Book of Enormities) of Imam Dhahabi, who defines an enormity as any sin entailing either a threat of punishment in the hereafter explicitly mentioned by the Koran or hadith, a prescribed legal penalty (Hadd), or being accursed by Allah or His messenger (Allah bless him & give him peace). (‘Umdat al-Salik, Book P “Enormities,” at § p0.0)

• [s4] “Shariah stipulates these punishments and methods of execution such as amputation, crucifixion, flogging, and stoning, for offenses such as adultery, homosexuality, killing without right, theft, and ‘spreading mischief in the land’ because these punishments were mandated by the Qur’an or Sunnah.” (Islamic Hudood Laws in Pakistan, Edn 1996, 5.)

Islamic Supremacism: belief that Islam is superior to every other culture, faith, government, and society and that it is ordained by Allah to conquer and dominate them: “And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.” (Q 3:85):

• “Ye are the best of Peoples, evolved for mankind.” (Q 3:110)

• Non-Muslims are “the most vile of created beings” (Q 98:6)

• Be “merciful to one another, but ruthless to the unbelievers” (Q 48:29)

• “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” (Hassan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood)

• “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant[s5] . The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.” (Omar Ahmad, Council on American Islamic Relations co-founder/Board Chairman, 1998[s6] )

Jew Hatred: Antisemitism is intrinsic to shariah and is based on the genocidal behavior of Mohammed himself in wiping out the entire Jewish population of the Arabian Peninsula.

• “And certainly you have known those among you who exceeded the limits of the Sabbath, as we said to them: Be as apes, despised and hated.” (Q 2:65)

• “And you will most certainly find them [the Jews] the greediest of men for life, greedier than even those who are polytheists…” (Q 2:96)

• “O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; for they are friends but of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Q 5:51)

• “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, even if they be of the People of the Book [Christians and Jews], until they pay the jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” (Q 9:29)

Jihad: Jihad is warfare to spread Islam:

• “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war…” (Q 9:5)

• “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” (Q 9:29)

• “So fight them until there is no more fitna and all submit to the religion of Allah alone.” (Q 8:39)

• “I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay the zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah” (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim – agreed upon – as cited in ‘Umdat al-Salik o9.1 Jihad)

• “Jihad means to wage war against non-Muslims and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, o9.0, Jihad)

• “Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled or incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world…. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all!” (Ayatollah Khomeini as quoted by Amir Taheri.)

• “Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender [to the enemy]? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Quranic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.” (Ayatollah Khomeini as quoted by Amir Taheri.[70])

Lying/Taqiyya: It is permissible for a Muslim to lie, especially to non-Muslims, to safeguard himself personally or to protect Islam.

• “Let not the believers take the disbelievers as friends instead of the believers, and whoever does that, will never be helped by Allah in any way, unless you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself, and to Allah is the final return.” (Q 3:28)

• “‘Unless you indeed fear a danger from them’ meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly…We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.’” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, vol. 2, 141)

• “Mohammed said, ‘War is deceit.’” (Bukhari vol. 4:267 and 269)

• “He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar.” (Bukhari vol. 3:857 p.533)

Slander/Blasphemy: In shariah, slander means anything that might offend a Muslim, even if it is true: “… The reality of tale-bearing lies in divulging a secret, in revealing something confidential whose disclosure is resented. A person should not speak of anything he notices about people besides that which benefits a Muslim to relate or prevent disobedience.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, r3.1)

Underage Marriage: Islamic doctrine permits the marriage of pre-pubescent girls. There is no minimum age for a marriage contract and consummation may take place when the girl is age eight or nine.

• “And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses [periods], for them the ‘Iddah [prescribed period before divorce is final], if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.” (Q 65:4)

• “Aisha narrated: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).” (Sahih al-Bukhari, vol. 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)“They may not have menstruated as yet either because of young age, or delayed menstrual discharge as it happens in the case of some women, or because of no discharge at all throughout life which, though rare, may also be the case. In any case, the waiting-period of such a woman is the same as of the woman who has stopped menstruation, that is, three months from the time divorce was pronounced.

• “Here, one should bear in mind the fact that, according to the explanations given in the Qur’an, the question of the waiting period arises in respect of the women with whom marriage may have been consummated, for there is no waiting-period in case divorce is pronounced before the consummation of marriage. (Al-Ahzab: 49). Therefore, making mention of the waiting-period for girls who have not yet menstruated, clearly proves that it is not only permissible to give away the girl at this age but it is permissible for the husband to consummate marriage with her. Now, obviously no Muslim has the right to forbid a thing which the Qur’an has held as permissible.” (Syed Abu-Ala’ Maududi, Towards Understanding the Qur’an, volume 5, p. 620, note 13)

Zakat: the obligation for Muslims to pay zakat arises out of Quran Verse 9:60 and is one of the Five Pillars of Islam. Zakat may be given only to Muslims, never to non-Muslims.

• Zakat is for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer the (funds); for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to Truth); for those in bondage and in debt; in the cause of Allah; and for the wayfarer: (thus is it) ordained by Allah, and Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom. (Q 9:60) “Of their goods take alms so that thou mightiest purify and sanctify them….” (Q 9:103) “Zakat is obligatory: (a) for every free Muslim and (b) who has possessed a zakat-payable amount [the minimum that necessitates zakat] (‘Umdat al-Salik, h1.1)

• According to shariah, there are eight categories of recipients for Zakat: The poor; Those short of money; Zakat workers (those whose job it is to collect the zakat); Those whose hearts are to be reconciled; Those purchasing their freedom; Those in debt; Those fighting for Allah (Jihad); Travelers needing money (‘Umdat al-Salik, h8.7-h8.18)

• “It is not permissible to give Zakat to a non-Muslim…” (‘Umdat al-Salik, h8.24)

November 14, 2016 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 09/16/6997* [5777] 4th day of the week/sundown [12/13/16]

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh (Governments based on the "image of the beast" Rev. 13:15; Yeshayah 48:4; Dan. 2:39-40; 7:6-7) = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be led back to the Promised Land (Yeshayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Melekiym/Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today (Government based on the "image of the beast" Rev. 13:15; Yeshayah 48:4; Dan. 2:39-40; 7:6-7) = House of Yudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be led back to the Promised Land (Yeshayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yahudah have been brought up in "Judaism" teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also denies and replaces YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

Kauwait?, UAE?, Qatar?, Marocco?, Algeria?...

I had to remove Iran as one of the ten horns because they are the bear paw on the Beast of Revelation 13.

Saudi police detain young woman for removing abaya: media

ReutersDecember 12, 2016

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/saudi-police-detain-young-woman-removing-abaya-media-132439868.html

DUBAI (Reuters) - Saudi police detained a young woman for violating modesty rules after she removed her abaya, the loose-fitting, full-length robes women are required to wear, on a main street in the capital Riyadh, local media reported on Monday.

The conservative Muslim country enforces a strict dress code for women in public, bans them from driving and prohibits the mixing of sexes.

The Arabic-language al-Sharq newspaper reported that the woman was detained after a complaint was filed by the religious police.

"Police officers have detained a girl who had removed her abaya on al-Tahliya street, implementing a challenge she announced on social media several days ago," the newspaper quoted Colonel Fawaz al-Maiman, a Riyadh police spokesman, as saying.

The sabq.org news website said the unnamed woman had posted on Twitter that she would go out in public without her abaya.

Both sabq.org and another news website, alweeam.com.sa, carried a picture of the woman wearing a black jacket over an ankle-length orange and pink dress. Sabq.org concealed the exposed parts of her body.

The post had drawn an angry reaction from some Saudis.

"She has been arrested and we demand utmost punishment, for the state has rules that she did not respect," one Twitter user said.

(Reporting by Sami Aboudi; Editing by Janet Lawrence)

December 13, 2016 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

UK/Ephrayim and USA/Menashsheh (Governments based on the "image of the beast" Rev. 13:15; Yeshayah 48:4; Dan. 2:39-40; 7:6-7) = Shepherd tribes of the House of Yisrael (ten tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be led back to the Promised Land (Yeshayah/Isaiah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yisrael have been brought up on Christian doctrine, which is a counterfeit of the truth. It is based on Baal/Sun god religion [1 Melekiym/Kings 18], which has changed Yahshua’s name (Yashayah 52:5; Yirmiyah 7:10; Rev. 17:3) and replaced it with a Greco, Roman Babylonian mystery religion name (Mark 7:6-9).

The modern day “Jewish” state also referred to as “Israel” today (Government based on the "image of the beast" Rev. 13:15; Yeshayah 48:4; Dan. 2:39-40; 7:6-7) = House of Yudah (two tribes). The physical flesh blood remnant that remains from this house will be led back to the Promised Land (Yeshayah 11; Yirmiyah 16:16) by the Body of Yahshua after the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya’akob’s Trouble” is over. The majority of people in the House of Yahudah have been brought up in "Judaism" teaching, mixed with Talmud, Kabbala man made traditions (Mark 7:6-9), which also denies and replaces YaHVeH’s name and HIS Mashiyach Yahshua.

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

Kauwait?, UAE?, Qatar?, Marocco?, Algeria?...

I had to remove Iran as one of the ten horns because they are the bear paw on the Beast of Revelation 13.

Why should Muslims Feel Entitled to Move to America?

By Matthew Voegtli

February 14, 2017

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/02/why_should_muslims_feel_ementitledem_to_move_to_america.html

Islamic Center of America_Dearborn_Michigan

Why should Americans feel obligated to open our borders for Muslims to move here en masse? Foreign nationals in foreign countries do not have U.S. Constitutional rights. As the Supreme Court has held, an unadmitted and nonresident alien "had no constitutional right of entry to this country as a nonimmigrant or otherwise." (Mandel, 408 U.S. at 762; see Plasencia, 459 U.S. at 32.) Beyond this fact, the president has plenary power over foreign affairs and this includes, under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, the power to suspend or impose restrictions on the entry of foreign nationals if he determines their entry “would be detrimental to the interest of the United States.” The president as commander-in-chief is given this power, not New York Times columnists, not wailing Democrats, not the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the many activists groups calling for massive increases in Muslim immigration.

Remarkably many supporters of enhanced vetting to protect Americans have gone into a protective crouch and have not articulated reasons why we should be very careful about admitting more and more Muslims into America.

But we should be concerned.

There are claims that not one Muslim from the seven nations named in Trump’s executive order has been implicated in terrorism. The New York Times in a lead editorial stated that not one person from those nations has engaged in terrorism, despite a Somalian refugee going on a rampage at Ohio State University last year. Seattle-based District Court Judge James Robart asked a federal prosecutor how many citizens of those seven countries were arrested for terrorism since September 11. “Let me tell you, the answer to that is none, as best as I can tell.”

Then he issued an injunction freezing Trump’s executive order. More significantly, even the San Francisco appeals court that upheld that injunction turned a blind eye (justice is supposed to be blind but not this type of blind) to the fact that 72 persons from the seven mostly Muslim nations covered by Trump’s extreme vetting order have been convicted of terrorism -- not arrested, not indicted but convicted. Deroy Murdock of National Review provides a few thumbnail sketches of some of those immigrants who have terrorized or planned to terrorize Americans and is correct to conclude that Trump’s executive order is meant to protect us from real-life mayhem

Scott Johnson, one of the founders of Powerline, has one superb work in uncovering the terrorism epicenter that the Somalian community of his hometown of Minneapolis has become over the years. Many Syrian refugees (and many other refugees from other Muslim majority nations) support ISIS, according to a poll by the Arab Center for Policy and Research Studies; they harbor anti-Semitic and anti-Western ideologies and are primed to turn those views into action,

What has also been pronounced is the media blackout and amnesia over the litany of Muslim terror attacks over the years in America. Here is a sampling: the first World Trade Center bombing, 9/11, Boston Marathon massacre, San Bernardino, the Orlando nightclub massacre, Fort Hood, Chattanooga, the aforementioned Ohio State attack, and on and on and more to come (for a much longer list see, “A Complete List of Radical Islamic Terror Attacks on U.S. Soil Under Obama”;). There have also been planned attacks that were not successfully completed, among them the Underwear Bomber and the plot to blow up Times Square.

Apologists are wont to say some of these attacks were done by U.S. citizens. That is true, but they are often the sons of Muslim immigrants, and members of the second generation of Muslim immigrants too often become alienated from America and radicalized by mosques in America or by online campaigns to stoke terrorism against America. The conclusion can be made that but for their parents moving to America there would be fewer murdered Americans.

Terror groups have openly boasted of their efforts to slip terrorists into the stream of immigrants coming into America from Muslim nations. James Comey, head of the FBI, and James Clapper, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, warned that vetting procedures were inadequate to protect us from the threats of terrorists coming to America .

Sometimes the future is visible in the present, and this is one of those times, since we can see how the European experiment with open borders and welcoming of Muslim refugees has turned out for them: mass terror attacks that have become so routine that even James Taylor has given up trying to bring solace to the beleaguered and endangered Europeans. Crime waves have followed refugee waves. Too many Europeans have paid a price for the generosity they have shown to Muslims, who have reciprocated by upping their demands, truck attacks, nightclub attacks, stadium attacks, Louvre attacks, attacks on women, beheading of priests, desecration of churches, torture of Jews, London subway and bus bombings, and beheading a British soldier. Are there any safe zones for Europeans?

Is it any wonder most Europeans are opposed to further migration (a bar on further Muslim migration has wide majority support in Europe? A leaked German Intelligence report stated:

"We are importing Islamic extremism, Arab anti-Semitism, national and ethnic conflicts of other peoples, as well as a different understanding of society and law. German security agencies are unable to deal with these imported security problems, and the resulting reactions from the German population."

According to the Federal Labor Office, the educational level of newly arrived migrants in Germany is far lower than expected: only a quarter have a high school diploma, while three quarters have no vocational training at all. Only 4% of new arrivals to Germany are highly qualified.

For now, the vast majority of migrants who entered Germany in 2015 and 2016 are wards of the German state. German taxpayers payed around €21.7 billion ($23.4 billion) on aid for refugees and asylum seekers in 2016, and will pay a similar amount in 2017.

A Finance Ministry document revealed that the migrant crisis could end up costing German taxpayers €93.6 billion ($101 billion) between now and 2020. About €25.7 billion would be for social spending, such as unemployment benefits and housing support. About €5.7 billion would be destined for language courses and €4.6 billion for integrating refugees into the workforce.

Click on above link to read entire article.

February 19, 2017 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed: 13:1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns ,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

7. The Palestinian State (?) (Authority) that has been recognized by the UN as a sovereign nation and now the Roman Catholic Church has officially recognizing them. Now they have had their flag raised at the UN.

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

Kuwait?, UAE?, Qatar?, Morocco?, Algeria?...

Eric Trump ‘sure’ Ivanka helped push for Syria missile strike

In an interview with The Telegraph, US president’s son says, approvingly, that his sister has ‘influence’ on father’s decision making

By Alexander Fulbright April 11, 2017, 12:38 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/eric-trump-sure-ivanka-helped-push-for-syria-missile-strike/?utm_source=The+Times+of+Israel+Daily+Edition&utm_campaign=443a4b93b3-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_11&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_adb46cec92-443a4b93b3-54602061

US President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump said he is “sure” his sister Ivanka Trump helped push their father to launch a missile strike on Syria in response to the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons.

Speaking with the British daily The Telegraph in an interview published on Tuesday, Eric Trump said that his sister used her “influence” with her father to push for the missile strike.

“Ivanka is a mother of three kids and she has influence. I’m sure she said: ‘Listen, this is horrible stuff,’” he said, adding that she was “heartbroken and outraged” by the chemical weapons attack.

Following a chemical weapons attack last week in the Syrian town of Khan Sheikhoun, in which at least at least 86 people were killed, including 27 children, the US navy launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at the Syrian regime’s Shayrat Airfield, from which the Trump administration said the deadly attack was launched.

“I think the beautiful thing about family is you play on a little bit of a different dynamic and once in a while you can pull them aside and say: ‘No disrespect but you might want to think about this or maybe you crossed the line here,’” he said.

“I think it gives you a sounding board who is a little bit more unconventional than the 37 people that might happen to be standing round a table at that one time who just want to appease.”

Eric, who acknowledged he is not involved in any government decisions, said his father had been opposed to acting in Syria before the chemical attack.

“My father will act in times like that. And by the way, he was anti doing anything with Syria two years ago. Then a leader gasses their own people, women and children. At some point America is the global leader and the world’s superpower has to come forward and act and they did with a lot of support of our allies and I think that’s a great thing.”

“I stay out of politics and I stay out of the administration but you can tell he was deeply affected by those images of the children,” Eric Trump said, adding that “it was horrible. These guys are savages and I’m glad he responded the way he responded.”

Ivanka Trump, who converted to Judaism after marrying Jared Kushner, officially became a White House employee last month, following questions over her role as an informal adviser were raised by ethics experts.

Like Kushner, who also serves as an adviser to the US president, reports have credited Ivanka with having a large influence over her father’s decision-making.

In his interview with the The Telegraph, Eric Trump also said nepotism was a “beautiful thing” and said it was only logical the president would appoint family members to manage his business and to key White House positions.

“You trust the people who are closest to you. Who is he going to trust most to run a company? He is going to trust somebody who he trusts implicitly,” he said.

“He knows I care about the family. He knows I care about the brand. He knows I deeply care about the properties, our amazing teams. And he knows I’m going to do everything I can humanly possible to take care of that.”

“Is that nepotism? Absolutely. Is that also a beautiful thing? Absolutely. Family business is a beautiful thing. The same applies for Ivanka. Ivanka is by his side in Washington,” he added.

Agencies contributed to this report.

April 12, 2017 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed: 13:1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns ,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

7. The Palestinian State (?) (Authority) that has been recognized by the UN as a sovereign nation and now the Roman Catholic Church has officially recognizing them. Now they have had their flag raised at the UN.

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

Saudi king names son as US envoy as ties boosted with Trump

By ABDULLAH AL-SHIHRI and AYA BATRAWY

Associated Press

Apr 23, 11:56 AM EDT

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_SAUDI_ARABIA_UNITED_STATES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-23-11-56-46

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) -- Saudi Arabia's King Salman issued a decree late Saturday naming one of his sons, an air force pilot who has taken part in coalition strikes against the Islamic State group, as the kingdom's new ambassador to the U.S.

The appointment of Prince Khaled bin Salman to Washington signals the kingdom's eagerness to strengthen bilateral ties under President Donald Trump. As the king's son, the prince has a direct line to the Saudi monarch.

Saudi Arabia is the world's third largest defense spender. Prince Khaled's appointment positions him as an influential broker in deals with U.S. manufacturers.

Saudi-U.S. relations had cooled under the Obama administration after Washington pursued a nuclear accord with Shiite-ruled Iran that the Sunni-ruled kingdom strongly opposed. Saudi Arabia and Iran are regional rivals, and back opposing sides in the wars in Syria and Yeme

Relations with the Riyadh have improved since Trump took office. King Salman dispatched his most powerful son, Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who is also defense minister, to meet Trump at the White House last month. Saudi Arabia was quick to praise Trump's missile strike on a Syrian military base in response to an apparent chemical weapons attack on civilians.

Prince Khaled is a former F-15 pilot who graduated military-aviation training from Columbus Air Force Base in Mississippi in 2009 and took part in anti-IS strikes in 2014 as part of the U.S.-led coalition. He also participated in flight missions over Yemen, where the kingdom has been bombing a Yemeni faction aligned with Iran for more than two years.

The Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya news website says the prince studied briefly at Harvard University and Georgetown University. The news website says he trained at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, but that a back injury forced him to stop flying.

He has been an adviser at the Saudi Embassy in Washington since late last year.

U.S. officials say the Trump administration is considering ways to boost military support for the Saudi-led fight against Iran-backed rebels in Yemen. The U.S. already is helping the Saudis with intelligence and logistical support for the bombing campaign in Yemen, and could assist with greater intelligence support to counter Iranian influence there.

Prince Khaled will be replacing Prince Abdullah Al Saud, who served in the post for just 18 months. Though a member of the royal family, Prince Abdullah was not seen as part of the inner Al Saud circle and is not a direct grandson of Saudi Arabia's founder, King Abdulaziz.

Days before being relieved of his post in Washington, Prince Abdullah published an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal calling for continued U.S. resolve to end the conflict in Syria.

He said Saudi Royal Air Force jets operating out of a base in southern Turkey have conducted more than 340 strikes against Islamic State targets in Syria since February.

---

Batrawy reported from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

April 25, 2017 at 6:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

Arab nations cut ties with Qatar, saying it backs terror

by AP5 Jun 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/news/arab-nations-cut-ties-with-qatar-saying-it-backs-terror/

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Saudi Arabia and three Arab countries severed ties to Qatar on Monday and moved to cut off land, sea and air routes to the energy-rich nation that is home to a major U.S. military base, accusing it of supporting regional terror groups.

Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates made no demands of Qatar as their decision plunged the international travel hub into chaos and ignited the biggest diplomatic crisis in the Gulf since the 1991 war against Iraq.

Qatar, which will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup and is home to some 10,000 American troops, criticized the move as a “violation of its sovereignty.” It long has denied supporting militant groups and described the crisis as being fueled by “absolute fabrications” stemming from a recent hack of its state-run news agency.

Saudi Arabia closed its land border with Qatar, through which the tiny Gulf nation imports most of its food, sparking a run on supermarkets. The four countries began withdrawing their diplomatic staff from Qatar as regional airlines announced they’d suspend service to its capital, Doha.

The move came just weeks after U.S. President Donald Trump visited Saudi Arabia and vowed to improve ties with both Riyadh and Cairo to combat regional terror groups and contain Iran. U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the move was rooted in longstanding differences and urged the parties to resolve them.

Saudi Arabia said it took the decision to cut diplomatic ties due to Qatar’s “embrace of various terrorist and sectarian groups aimed at destabilizing the region” including the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaida, the Islamic State group and groups supported by Iran in the kingdom’s restive Eastern Province. Egypt’s Foreign Ministry accused Qatar of taking an “antagonist approach” toward Cairo and said “all attempts to stop it from supporting terrorist groups failed.”

The countries all ordered their citizens out of Qatar and gave Qataris abroad 14 days to return home to their peninsular nation, whose only land border is with Saudi Arabia. The countries also said they would eject Qatar’s diplomats.

All the nations also said they planned to cut air and sea traffic. Doha-based satellite news network Al-Jazeera reported trucks carrying food had begun to line up on the Saudi side of the border, apparently stranded. The Qatar Stock Exchange fell more than 7 percent.

Qatar Airways, one of the region’s major long-haul carriers that routinely flies through Saudi airspace, did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Some of its flights were going through Iranian airspace Monday. Saudi Arabia said it would begin blocking all Qatari flights at midnight.

Qatar’s Foreign Affairs Ministry said there was “no legitimate justification” for the countries’ decision, though it vowed its citizens wouldn’t be affected by it.

“The Qatari Government will take all necessary measures to ensure this and to thwart attempts to influence and harm the Qatari society and economy,” it said.

Premier UAE airlines Etihad and Emirates announced they would suspend flights to Qatar, as did budget carriers Air Arabia and FlyDubai. Bahrain’s Gulf Air and Saudia joined them.

Saudi Arabia also said Qatari troops would be pulled from the ongoing war in Yemen. Yemen’s internationally backed government, which no longer holds its capital and large portions of the country, also cut relations with Qatar, as did the Maldives. FIFA, international soccer’s governing body, said it remained in regular contact with Qatar, declining to elaborate.

Qatar is home to the sprawling al-Udeid Air Base, which is home to the forward headquarters of the U.S. military’s Central Command. It wasn’t clear if the decision would affect American military operations. Central Command officials and the Pentagon did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In Sydney, Tillerson said he didn’t believe the diplomatic crisis would affect the war against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.

“I think what we’re witnessing is a growing list of disbelief in the countries for some time, and they’ve bubbled up to take action in order to have those differences addressed,” he said. “We certainly would encourage the parties to sit down together and address these differences.”

Before Monday, Qatar had appeared unperturbed by the growing tensions. On May 27, Qatar’s ruling emir, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, called Iranian President Hasan Rouhani to congratulate him on his re-election.

The call was a clear, public rebuttal of Saudi Arabia’s efforts to force Qatar to fall in line against the Shiite-ruled nation, which the Sunni kingdom sees as its No. 1 enemy and a threat to regional stability. Qatar shares a massive offshore gas field with Iran.

The crisis began in late May when Qatar alleged that hackers took over the site of its state-run news agency and published what it called fake comments from its ruling emir about Iran and Israel. Its Gulf Arab neighbors responded by blocking Qatari-based media, including Al-Jazeera.

Qatar long has faced criticism from its Arab neighbors over its support of Islamists. The chief worry among them is the Muslim Brotherhood, a Sunni Islamist political group opposed to monarchical rule.

Gulf countries led by Saudi Arabia fell out with Qatar over its backing of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, a Brotherhood member who was overthrown by the military in 2013. In March 2014, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain recalled their ambassadors from Qatar over the rift. Eight months later, they returned their ambassadors as Qatar forced some Brotherhood members to leave the country and quieted others.

Qatar denies funding extremist groups. However, it remains a key patron of the Islamic Hamas movement, which rules the Gaza Strip. Western officials also have accused Qatar of allowing or even encouraging funding of Sunni extremists like al-Qaida’s branch in Syria, once known as the Nusra Front.

Trump nevertheless met with Qatar’s emir during the Saudi conference last month.

“We are friends, we’ve been friends now for a long time, haven’t we?” Trump asked at the meeting. “Our relationship is extremely good.”

___

Associated Press writers Aya Batrawy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Robert Burns in Sydney and Maggie Michael in Cairo contributed to this report.

June 5, 2017 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

United Nations Colludes With Terrorist Supporters, Charges Israeli Ambassador Danny Danon

By Tazpit Press Service June 29, 2017 , 10:30 am

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/90532/united-nations-colludes-with-terrorist-supporters-charged-israeli-ambassador-danny-danon/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=75ad49fb34-BIN_evening_6_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-75ad49fb34-86785929&mc_cid=75ad49fb34&mc_eid=d23ee10fe1#YILUuPj5HTKpSKUH.97

The United Nations is colluding with terror supporters, Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Danny Danon, charged Wednesday.

Danon’s office said organizations partnering with Hamas and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) will take part in the “United Nations Forum to Mark Fifty Years of Occupation” at UN headquarters in New York on Thursday.

The forum is organized by the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People – a committee established by the UN General Assembly in 1975 to “recommend a program of implementation to enable the Palestinian people to exercise their inalienable rights to self-determination” and “to return to their homes and property.”

Among the organizations taking part in the forum are al-Haq, which describes itself as a Palestinian human rights group, but according to the Israeli watchdog NGO Monitor “characterizes Palestinian terror activities as legitimate resistance” and is a “leader in anti-Israel demonization campaigns.” The group’s General Director, Shawan Jabarin, has been denied exit visas by Israel and Jordan on several occasions due to his alleged ties to the PFLP terrorist group.

Earlier this month, the PFLP said that two of its operatives were killed during a terror attack in Jerusalem in which Israeli policewoman Hadas Malka was stabbed to death.

Hamas and the PFLP are both listed as terrorist organizations by the United States, Canada, the European Union and other countries.

Danon’s office also said it had information that the Al Mezan Center for Human Rights, another group represented at the UN conference, works regularly with Hamas.

“The UN is colluding with supporters of terror seeking to harm Israel,” Danon said. “It is beyond comprehension that UN funds are supporting organizations which aid terrorists and incite against Israel. We call on the Secretary General to intervene immediately and prevent these individuals from appearing at the UN.”

June 29, 2017 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

T'hiyliym: 83:8: Ashshur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

60% believe Islam is incompatible with French society

Shocking survey lays bare the failure of multiculturalism in France

Westmonster - July 4, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/60-believe-islam-is-incompatible-with-french-society/

A new survey conducted by Ipsos Mori has revealed some staggering insights into how the French view Islam, society and migration in general.

60% of the French believe Islam is incompatible with French society, which is incredibly high given that only 8% would say the same about Catholicism and 19% about Judaism.

A further breakdown of the figures reveals that 74% of people believe that Islam seeks to impose its will on others, as opposed to 18% of people who believed the same about Catholicism.

The French are also fed up with mass immigration it would seem, 65% feel there are too many foreign people in France, according to the poll, which is down slightly from the 70% who said the same in 2013. (We guess 4 years of mass immigration would skew the results a little bit!)

Contrary to what the hard left would have you believe, attitudes are similar across all professions, from professionals to labourers:

The French also believe it is becoming harder to integrate migrants into French society, with 61% say that they believe immigrants do not make an effort to integrate properly into French life.

An explanatory note for the document says: “The 2017 wave of Fractures Français (report) reveals a generalised revival of confidence in the political, economic and regal institutions and a decline of the “declinist”. These positive movements do not, however, erase the pessimism which is still very marked within French society.”

Looks like Monsieur Macron still has a long way to go in restoring French confidence in their society, and the movement in attitudes suggests that papering over the cracks isn’t going to work forever…

July 4, 2017 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

T'hiyliym: 83:8: Ashshur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

Analysis: Following the Qatar “Deal”

https://counterjihadreport.com/2017/07/13/analysis-following-the-qatar-deal/

Security Studies Group, by Dr. Brad Patty, July 13, 2017:

In this July 11, 2017, photo, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani sign a memorandum of understanding in Doha, Qatar. (Alexander W. Riedel/U.S. State Department via AP)

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Egypt imposed a blockade on the nation of Qatar recently because of Qatar’s relationship with a number of terrorist and terror-supporting entities. These nations demanded that Qatar adhere to a 13-point plan if the blockade was to be lifted. The 13 points include some very important steps, but also some steps that no sovereign nation could ever agree to, as they would effectively make Qatar subordinate to the other nations.

The matter is important to the United States because we have major military installations in Qatar, as well as treaties that could shatter our alliance with the Gulf states if Qatar should end up at war with those states. That would profit Iran, chief of all, as it would disrupt the alliance opposing Iranian attempts at regional hegemony. (For a fuller background, see SSG’s earlier posts here and also here.)

This week, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson flew to both Qatar and Saudi Arabia to try to resolve the crisis. He was not successful. He did obtain a “Memorandum of Understanding” (MOU) with Qatar that the Saudis apparently rejected. (Here is Qatar’s own Al Jazeera on the topic.) This MOU is not a treaty or a deal, but it is a commitment to terms that Qatar would accept if others accepted them. The Saudis apparently didn’t find the terms acceptable, but since the United States signed the MOU as well as Qatar, the Saudis will likely propose new terms that incorporate the MOU but ask for a bit more. This is diplomacy as deal-making, very much the way the Trump administration views diplomacy.

So, how to know if the final deal is a good one from the perspective of the United States? Resolving the crisis on any terms defuses the bomb threatening to blow up our regional alliances, but not every such deal is going to address America’s core interests. Our interests are not the same as those of any of the Arab nations, though some of them overlap. Thus, it is not necessary to obtain a deal that forces Qatar to submit to the whole 13 point proposal. A deal that compromises by allowing Qatar to retain its sovereignty, while obtaining the parts of the 13 points that are American interests, is acceptable.

There are really only two things that America needs to insist upon.

1. A complete end to support for terrorism. The MOU is supposed to have obtained some Qatari commitments on this score, but the exact terms are not known. It is easy to say what acceptable terms would be, however. The terms are acceptable if and only if they commit Qatar to opposing all terrorism, rather than allowing Qatar to retain certain favored terrorists. Some of the groups are favorites of Iran, like Hezbollah. The Qataris might wish to keep up good relations with Iran by allowing Hezbollah to continue to operate. There may be other groups whose terrorist activities Qatar would like to overlook in order to maintain what it considers to be a useful relationship.

That won’t do. All terrorist groups must be included. The 13 points contains a list of groups Qatar has worked with that should serve as a minimum rather than a maximum. No terror support of any kind is tolerable. We won’t know how good the deal is on this point until its terms are known. Secretary Tillerson at least sounds like he knows that this is important in his public statements. “The US has one goal: to drive terrorism off the face of the Earth,” Tillerson said, adding: “The president said every country has an absolute duty to make sure that terrorists find no sanctuary on their soil.” We as citizens can judge whether he truly understands based on whether he allowed Qatar to carve out exceptions for some of the groups it has been hosting and financing.

2. The second thing we must obtain is victory on breaking Qatari relations with Iran. Iran has been making a major play to become the dominant power in the region since obtaining a de facto alliance with Russia in 2015. This occurred immediately after the agreement to the “Iran Deal” on nuclear weapons, which gave Russia renewed confidence that Iran could be a major player on the world stage. Russia subsequently deployed military forces to Syria alongside Iran following meetings in Moscow between Russia’s military leadership and Iran’s top unconventional warfare leader, Qassem Suleimani, head of Iran’s elite Quds Force.

This Russian-Iranian axis is seeking to peel Qatar off from the alliance represented by the blockading nations. Iran has been providing aid and support to Qatar during the blockade, as has Turkey. Turkey is a US NATO ally, but that nation has been trending toward the Russian axis as its leader, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has slipped towards dictatorial rule. The moves accelerated following the abortive coup attempt against Erdoğan, which he blamed on an opposition movement hosted by the United States. Turkey’s role in supporting Qatar thus has to be read as a play at least friendly to the Russian/Iranian axis in the Middle East. If Qatar can be pulled the rest of the way in, so that it becomes aligned with Iran rather than the Gulf Cooperation Council, Iran will have won a major strategic victory in its efforts to become the local hegemony.

Those are really the only two things that the United States needs from Qatar. If an American-backed deal obtains those two things, while also resolving the crisis with the blockading nations, it is a big win for the United States. Anything less than that is going to be harmful to American interests in small ways or large.

Dr. Patty advised US Army units in Iraq on information operations as part of more than a decade’s involvements in America’s wars. His work has received formal commendations from the 30th Heavy Brigade, the 2nd Brigade, 1st Armored Division, the 3rd Infantry Division and the 1st Cavalry Division. Dr. Patty holds his PhD in Philosophy from the University of Georgia.

July 13, 2017 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

“Buy Property in Israel”, Barcelona Rabbi Tells Followers After Terror Attack

By Abra Forman August 20, 2017 , 12:30 pm

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93499/barcelona-rabbi-followers-get-jewish-life-doomed/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=f5ab80cdb3-BIN_evening_8_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-f5ab80cdb3-86785929&mc_cid=f5ab80cdb3&mc_eid=d23ee10fe1#BZ77HMKMWrIK15wR.97

Following a Barcelona terror attack in which 13 innocent people were killed, the chief rabbi of the region said that Jewish life in Spain is “doomed,” JTA reported on Friday.

“Jews are not here permanently,” Rabbi Meir Bar-Hen said of the Catalonia region of Spain. “I tell my congregants: Don’t think we’re here for good. And I encourage them to buy property in Israel. This place is lost. Don’t repeat the mistake of Algerian Jews, of Venezuelan Jews. Better [get out] early than late.”

On Thursday, a van plowed into a crowded Barcelona street, killing 13 people and injuring over 100. In a second vehicle attack in the town of Cambrils, 75 miles south of Barcelona, on Friday morning, another woman was killed. Five suspected terrorists – out of a cell of 12 – were shot dead by police and another four were arrested, but the driver of the van in Barcelona is still at large.

The Islamic State (ISIS) claimed responsibility for the attack, which authorities say had been in the works for months. Explosives found at a house in Alcanar thought to have been used by the terror cell were likely intended for further attacks in the region.

Rabbi Bar-Hen said that Thursday’s attacks were not the only warning signs. Calling Spain a “hub of Islamist terror for all of Europe,” he noted that the growing Muslim community brought with it a “radical fringe” which only becomes more entrenched and more dangerous with time.

“Europe is lost,” he pronounced.

Indeed, according to Soeren Kern, Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Spain is “on track to overtake Greece as the second-biggest gateway for migrants entering Europe by sea.”

Rabbi Bar-Hen added that Spanish authorities are hesitant to confront Islamist terror. “They treat it as an action by the disenfranchised,” he said.

However, members of the Barcelona Jewish community did not wholly endorse their rabbi’s views. “Barcelona is a city where Jews have been living for one hundred years and of which they are proud. We Jews will not leave our city,” Victor Sorenssen, a spokesman for the community, told the Times of Israel.

But should Spanish Jews choose to leave their adopted homeland, they would be in good company. In recent years, the rise of Islamic and anti-Semitic terror in France has prompted hundreds of French Jews to leave the country and settle in Israel, and a recent poll of British Jews revealed that up to one-third of the UK’s Jewish population has considered leaving in light of growing anti-Semitism.

August 20, 2017 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

My Comment made 06/23/6998* [5777] 3rd day of the week [09/12/17] at time of posting this article on web site:

Just remember if it is an Arab (Sunni Wahhabi) paper sounding the alarm on the Muslim Brotherhood it is because the Muslim Brotherhood is Shiite. If it was Muslims, who were Sunni's not a word would be said.

Arab Paper Sounds Alarm on Muslim Brotherhood in Europe

Home > World > Austria > Arab Paper Sounds Alarm on Muslim Brotherhood in Europe

By Ran Meir Sunday, September 10, 2017

Analysis

https://clarionproject.org/arab-paper-sounds-warning-alarm-muslim-brotherhood-europe/

The Austrian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood is using government funds to spread extremism, according to a report in the respected Arabic daily Asharq al-Awsat.

A new paper from Austria’s Foreign Ministry and intelligence services documents the spread of extremism in the country’s Muslim community.

The Brotherhood is also sending its messages from Austria across the Arab world, the governmental paper claims.

And it’s not only in Austria where there’s a realization that the Muslim Brotherhood has deep roots. Asharq al-Awsat argues the presence of the Muslim Brotherhood is responsible for the failure to integrate Muslims in European society.

In 2014, the UK government decided to reevaluate the power of the Brotherhood.

While the government has resisted pressure to designate the Brotherhood as a terrorist organization, it remains well aware of activities of the organization, which was founded in Egypt almost 100 years ago. The UK believes the Brotherhood has used violence and even terror to achieve its goals. The British government does not cooperate with those linked to the Brotherhood.

Three years later, a Swedish governmental report suggested the Muslim Brotherhood had created a parallel society, contradictory to Swedish values.

The London-based Asharq al-Awsat accused these countries of dealing lightly with the Brotherhood, which in turn gave legitimacy to the group and room for it to grow on the continent.

Today, many Muslims in these countries look up to the Muslim Brotherhood as a representative body.

The Brotherhood now controls numerous mosques and schools and take an active role in dealing with the new wave of refugees to Europe from the Middle East.

The newspaper alleges the Brotherhood’s representatives have learned how to perform dawa – the teaching of Islamic ideas to both Muslims and non-Muslims in local languages.

Much of the funding has entered Europe from overseas, but Asharq al-Awsat blames the local governments for failing to see the threat.

Austria is the latest country to realize the strength of the brothers – arguably 50 years too late. The first signs of Muslim Brotherhood activity coincided with the arrival of Yousef Nada, one of its leaders, in the 1960s. The country soon became an overseas center for members from the Palestinian, Syrian and Egyptian branches. They were free to do as they pleased for years.

Austria is used for two main purposes: as a training ground for preachers and others before they return to the Middle East; and to change the local political-religious culture. Some have become official spokespeople within the Austrian bureaucracy – acting as go-betweens with the government and local Muslim population.

The government pays the salaries of Muslim-Brotherhood teachers, whom the report says then corrupt the children.

A recent Austrian court judgment included the following:

“The desired political regime [of the Muslim Brotherhood] resembles a totalitarian regime. It does not include sovereignty of the people nor the principles of freedom or equality … This view doesn’t correspond with the legal and social principles of Austria.”

The 60-page Austrian governmental report will be published this week.

September 12, 2017 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

1. Iraq?

2. Yemini?

3. Syria?

4. Saudi Arabia?

5. Jordan/Yarden?

6. Lebanon?

8. Egypt?

9. Libya?

10. Ethiopia?

My Comment made 06/23/6998* [5777] 3rd day of the week [09/12/17] at time of posting this article on web site:

Just remember if it is an Arab (Sunni Wahhabi) paper sounding the alarm on the Muslim Brotherhood it is because the Muslim Brotherhood is Shiite. If it was Muslims, who were Sunni's not a word would be said.

As US and Israel bow out of UNESCO, its leadership vote comes down to two

French candidate vies with frontrunner Qatari delegate to head UN cultural organization; winner to be chosen Friday evening

By Clare BYRNE 10/13/17, 2:09 pm Updated at 4:25 pm 10/13/17

https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-us-israel-bow-out-unesco-set-to-appoint-new-leader/?utm_source=The+Times+of+Israel+Daily+Edition&utm_campaign=bbac10fc63-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_10_13&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_adb46cec92-bbac10fc63-54602061

PARIS, France (AFP) — Two candidates — one Qatari and one French — vied to become the new head of the UN’s embattled culture and education agency on Friday, a day after the US quit the body, accusing it of anti-Israel bias.

The politically charged campaign to succeed UNESCO’s outgoing chief Irina Bokova was overshadowed by Washington’s announcement Thursday that it planned to withdraw from the body after years of tensions over decisions seen as critical of Israel.

Israel itself announced shortly afterwards that it would follow suit.

Arab states believe the job of director-general of the 195-member organization should go to one of them for the first time, but regional tensions have complicated the task.

The last round of the very political election was being held Friday night in Paris, and pitted Qatari representative Hamad bin Abdoulaziz Al-Kawari against France’s Audrey Azoulay.

In an intermediate vote on Friday afternoon, the 58 members of the Executive Board of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization preferred the French candidate to the Egyptian Moushira Khattab, by 31 votes to 25 (two blank votes), to face Al-Kawari in the final round of voting.

In the previous round of voting on Thursday evening, French ex-culture minister Azoulay and Egyptian rights activist Khattab won 18 votes each, behind the former Qatari culture minister on 22 votes.

Arab states have been divided between backers of oil-rich Qatar and its poorer rival Egypt, which is part of a Saudi-led coalition that has been blockading Qatar since June over its alleged support for radical Islamists and ties to Iran.

Arab divisions

In the face of Arab divisions, France has presented Azoulay as a consensus figure who could mend fences within the organization and sooth tensions caused by recent resolutions against Israel.

“Now more than ever UNESCO needs a project… which restores confidence and overcomes political divisions,” the foreign ministry said in a statement reacting to the US pullout.

Lebanon’s candidate Vera El-Khoury, who bowed out at an earlier stage in the voting, told AFP that the power game at play in the race had shown UNESCO members “did not give a damn” about the candidates’ programs.

Qatar has lobbied intensely for the post — and has increased its financial contribution to support UNESCO in recent years — but its candidate has been dogged by old allegations of anti-Semitism.

He has notably been accused by the Simon Wiesenthal Center, which combats anti-Semitism, of remaining silent over the presence of anti-Semitic books at a fair in Doha when he was culture minister.

This is not the first time the US — a founding member — has walked out on the 195-member UNESCO, best known for producing a list of World Heritage sites including tourist favorites such as the Grand Canyon or Cambodia’s Angkor Wat.

The US decision, which is to take effect on December 31, 2018, underlined America’s drift away from international institutions under President Donald Trump.

The agency’s outgoing head, Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova, told French radio that UNESCO’s “universal mission was in jeopardy.”

US State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said the decision to leave reflected “US concerns with mounting arrears at UNESCO, the need for fundamental reform in the organisation, and continuing anti-Israel bias.”

Ex-president Ronald Reagan first pulled the US out in 1984 over alleged financial mismanagement and claims of anti-US bias in some of its policies.

Washington returned to the fold in 2002, seeing UNESCO as a vehicle for combatting extremism in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

But in 2011 relations soured again after UNESCO admitted Palestine as a full member, prompting the US to cut its funding to the organization, leaving a gaping hole in its finances.

The rift continued to fester in recent years, with the organization becoming the scene of repeated diplomatic flare-ups after efforts led by Arab countries to pass resolutions critical of Israel that have denied Jewish historical ties to Jerusalem, Hebron.

Times of Israel staff contributed to this report.

October 17, 2017 at 6:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.