Make the Way Straight

makethewaystraight.com

Message Boards

Forum Home > General Discussion > Yechizki'Yah/Ezekiel: 7:26: Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumor shall be upon rumor...

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yechizki’Yah/Ezekiel: 7:26: Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumor shall be upon rumor…

10/25/6998* [5778] 5th day of the week [01/11/17]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Yechizki’Yah/Ezekiel: 7:26: Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumor shall be upon rumor; then shall they seek a vision of the nabiy/foreteller; but the torah shall perish from the kohen, and counsel from the ancients/elders.

Twitter Caught Silencing O’Keefe Amid Censorship Expose

With O’Keefe suspension, Twitter confirms authenticity of Project Veritas videos

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - January 11, 2018

https://www.infowars.com/twitter-caught-silencing-okeefe-amid-censorship-expose/" target="_blank">https://www.infowars.com/twitter-caught-silencing-okeefe-amid-censorship-expose/

Twitter unblocked James O’Keefe’s account after suffering massive backlash for silencing the Project Veritas founder as his expose on Twitter’s political censorship started going viral.

Before the suspension, O’Keefe was gaining nearly 10,000 Twitter followers a day after his journalists caught Twitter engineers on tape bragging about how the social media site “shadow bans” non-liberal viewpoints and was trying to topple President Trump.

The suspension was likely an attempt by Twitter to bury the news story exposing company practices, but Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey was ultimately bombarded with over 20,000 tweets demanding he lift O’Keefe’s suspension.

“Twitter is trying to block our journalism,” O’Keefe said.

In the sting videos, Twitter engineers explains the steps they were taking to censor political content they didn’t like, including a process called “shadow banning.”

“One strategy is to shadow ban so you have ultimate control,” said former Twitter employee Abhinov Vadrevu. “The idea of a shadow ban is that you ban someone but they don’t know they’ve been banned, because they keep posting and no one sees their content.”

“So they just think that no one is engaging with their content, when in reality, no one is seeing it.”

The mainstream media has used a similar tactic for years by burying news stories that painted establishment luminaries in a bad light, such as the attempts to downplay Hillary Clinton’s health issues during the 2016 presidential campaign.

But Twitter is apparently taking this tactic one step further by automating censorship.

“Every single conversation is going to be rated by a machine and the machine is going to say whether or not it’s a positive thing or a negative thing,” said Twitter engineer Steven Pierre.

January 11, 2018 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Yechizki’Yah/Ezekiel: 7:26: Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumor shall be upon rumor…

Updated 11/09/6998* 5th day of the week [01/25/18]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Scripture is taken from KJV and Revised Standard and edited to remove blasphemous names (Rev. 17:3), words and titles and to give a more Iybriy/Hebrew rooted understanding; edited also because the "Mother of Harlots" has inserted these names to cover up the names of YaHVeH/יהוה and HIS Ben Yahvshua/יהושׁוּע, and to counterfeit a Babylonian Greco-Roman "god", "lord" "Jesus" "Christ"…etc. and promote its demonic idolatrous pagan customs and "holidays" by replacing YaHVeH's Sabbaths (Dan. 7:25).

Yechizki’Yah/Ezekiel: 7:26: Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumor shall be upon rumor; then shall they seek a vision of the nabiy/foreteller; but the torah shall perish from the kohen, and counsel from the ancients/elders.

Yirmi'Yah:13:21:What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 16:37: Observe, therefore I will gather all your lovers, with whom you have taken pleasure, and all them that you have loved, with all them that you have hated; I will even gather them round about against you, and will discover your nakedness to them, that they see all your nakedness.

T'hiyliym/Psalm:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

Ephesians: 5:11: And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

"They" in T'hiyliym/Psalm 83:3 = The beast/EU with ten horn = 10 Islamic nations.

"YOUR people" = House of Yudah/The modern day Jewish nation.

"YOUR hidden ones" = House of Yisrael/ten tribes UK & USA are the shepherd tribes.

The Beast = Europe the rise of the Roman Empire and Turkey leading the way for a short time.

The ten horns= ten Islamic nations that ally with the beast.

John Kerry and His Palestinian Collusion Problem

Allan M. Coleman

January 25, 2018

https://www.israelrising.com/john-kerry-palestinian-collusion/

While the case for the President colluding with Russia has come to be seen by most Americans as a witch hunt with very little legs, another issue of collusion seems to be creeping up.

The former Secretary of State, John Kerry has been reportedly working behind the scenes with the “Palestinian” leadership or let’s say it appropriately, colluding with the Palestinian Authority in hopes of obstructing the sitting President’s attempt at brokering a peace deal.

A report in Maariv, which was quoted by the Jerusalem Post said the following:

Kerry asked Agha to convey a message to Abbas and ask him to “hold on and be strong.” Tell him, he told Agha, “that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President Trump’s demands.” According to Kerry, Trump will not remain in office for a long time. It was reported that within a year there was a good chance that Trump would not be in the White House.

Kerry offered his help to the Palestinians in an effort to advance the peace process and recommended that Abbas present his own peace plan. “Maybe it is time for the Palestinians to define their peace principles and present a positive plan,” Kerry suggested. He promised to use all his contacts and all his abilities to get support for such a plan. He asked Abbas, through Agha, not to attack the US or the Trump administration, but to concentrate on personal attacks on Trump himself, whom Kerry says is solely and directly responsible for the situation.

According to the report, referring to the president, Kerry used derogatory terms and even worse. Kerry offered to help create an alternative peace initiative and promised to help garner international support, among others, of Europeans, Arab states and the international community. Kerry hinted that many in the American establishment, as well as in American intelligence, are dissatisfied with Trump’s performance and the way he leads America. He surprised his interlocutor by saying he was seriously considering running for president in 2020. When asked about his advanced age, he said he was not much older than Trump and would not have an age problem.

While everyone has the right to their opinion, it escapes me why John Kerry’s actions do not constitute a crime, especially since he is actively pursuing a 2020 run.

January 25, 2018 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 11/09/6998* [5778] 5th day of the week [01/25/18]

Updated 12/04/6998* [5778] 1st day of the week [02/18/18]

Yirmi'Yah:13:21:What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 16:37: Observe, therefore I will gather all your lovers, with whom you have taken pleasure, and all them that you have loved, with all them that you have hated; I will even gather them round about against you, and will discover your nakedness to them, that they see all your nakedness.

T'hiyliym/Psalm:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

Ephesians: 5:11: And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Zecharyah/Zechariah: 6:3: And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

4th Chariot with grisled and bay horses = the mischief caused by the secret activity of the military and spy/Intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, SS, Mosad, MI5, MI6...) of the House of Yisrael and House of Yudah. The color of the horses resembles the camouflage of military desert uniforms. These horses are confirming the USA, UK and Jewish State are being run by a shadow/Deep State government that in the majority of cases is causing mischief and pulling the puppet strings of executive, judicial and legislative branches of government.

"They" in T'hiyliym/Psalm 83:3 = The beast/EU with ten horn = 10 Islamic nations.

"YOUR hidden ones" = House of Yisrael/ten tribes UK & USA are the shepherd tribes.

The Beast = Europe the rise of the Roman Empire and Turkey leading the way for a short time.

Trump blames FBI for Florida school shooting and says it is 'spending too much time' trying to prove Russia-Trump ties than focusing on 'the basics'

• President Trump hit out at the FBI for missing warning signs about the Florida school shooter in a tweet Saturday night

• Said it was 'not acceptable' and called for the FBI to 'get back to the basics'

• FBI field agents in Miami, who don't work on the Russian collusion investigation, were the ones who received the tips about Cruz

By Abigail Miller For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:33 EST, 17 February 2018 | Updated: 11:37 EST, 18 February 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5404995/Trump-uses-Florida-shooting-excuse-attack-FBI.html

President Donald Trump said it was 'not acceptable' that the FBI missed signs the Florida school shooter was going to attack, slamming the agency for 'spending too much time' focusing on the Russian collusion investigation.

After a week during which Robert Mueller appeared to prove Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, Trump used the shooting, in which 17 died, including 14 children, to attack the FBI for going after him in the Russian collusion investigation.

And in just one 280 character tweet late Saturday night, he managed to conflate the two biggest national news stories of the week - Russian election interference and the Florida tragedy.

'Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter,' he tweeted. 'This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!'

Trump sparked anger among many Twitter users - but perhaps none so much as Arizona State Congressman and Iraqi War veteran Ruben Gallego - who went so far as to call the president a psychopath.

'You are such a psychopath that you have to make even the death of 17 children about you,' Gallego, a democrat, wrote. 'America will regret the day you were ever born.'

The president failed to mention that the FBI, which has 35,000 employees, was alerted to the 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz at its field office in Miami. Field officers in Miami have nothing to do with looking into the Russian collusion into the 2016 election - that is being handled in Washington.

The message came just a few hours after a late-afternoon tweet-storm from the president, in which he took aim at the 'fake news media' for failing to report that a Facebook executive confirmed the majority of Russian spending on ads came after the 2016 election.

He also took the opportunity to attack Democrats for failing to pass gun control legislation during Obama's eight years in the White House.

It seemed that in the series of Tweets about Russian collusion and the Florida school shooting, Trump was paving the way for his late-evening message linking the two things.

These messages all came just one day after special counsel Robert Mueller issued a 37-page indictment, charging 13 Russian individuals and three companies with a series of crimes related to the Russian interference into the 2016 election.

But Trump is far from the only person to attack the FBI field office in Miami for overlooking warning signs that pointed to the likelihood that Nikolas Cruz would become a school shooter.

Cruz was repeatedly identified by local and federal agencies as a troubled young man with violent tendencies, and on Friday the FBI admitted it failed to investigate a tip by someone last month identifying him as a potential threat.

In that tip, someone close to Cruz identified him as a gun owner intent on killing people, and said it might happen at school.

Local police were also called to the teen's home multiple times over the past few years for reports of disturbances.

A state report also shows that Cruz worried officials at his school, who on at least one occasion alerted a crisis unit because they believed he needed emergency counselling. Cruz had a long history of violence at the school, including fighting with teachers and using profane language.

And nearly a year-and-a-half before his brutal crime, the Florida Department of Children and Families conducted an in-home investigation of Cruz. They had been alerted to posts on snapchat of the then 18-year-old cutting his arms and speaking about wanting to buy a gun.

After visiting his home, state agents said he was a low risk of harming himself or others, and no action was taken.

February 18, 2018 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Zecharyah/Zechariah: 6:3: And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

4th Chariot with grisled and bay horses = the mischief/false flag caused by the secret activity of the military and spy/Intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, SS, Mosad, MI5, MI6...) of the House of Yisrael and House of Yudah. The color of the horses resembles the camouflage of military desert uniforms. These horses are confirming the USA, UK and Jewish State are being run by a shadow/Deep State government that in the majority of cases is causing mischief and pulling the puppet strings of executive, judicial and legislative branches of government.

Parkland First Responder: I was Told to Stand Down, ‘I could have saved lives’

‘They should have been more aggressive about getting the victims out’

Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - February 26, 2018

https://www.infowars.com/parkland-first-responder-i-was-told-to-stand-down-i-could-have-saved-lives/" target="_blank">https://www.infowars.com/parkland-first-responder-i-was-told-to-stand-down-i-could-have-saved-lives/

A first responder to the Parkland school shooting claims he was told to stand down and not enter the building to recover victims, which he believes would have saved lives.

Speaking to a WSVN Miami News 7 reporter, an emergency medical responder who was one of the first at the scene, said law enforcement did not follow mass casualty event protocols.

Reporter Brian Entin published comments from the responder – who did not want to be identified for fear of reprisal – on Twitter Saturday.

“Everything I was trained on mass casualty events says they did the wrong thing. You don’t wait for the scene to be cleared. You go in immediately armed. Retrieve the victims. You can’t leave the victims laying there.”

“We were asking to go in. Asking the scene commander to go in. Why are we all standing around? Why are we not having patients to treat? Why are we not going into the building and retrieving these kids? The response every time was law enforcement did not clear the scene and would not allow medical personnel in.”

“I would hypothesize I could have saved lives. I can’t say for sure.”

“I would have risked my life to go in. I was eager to.”

“I was frustrated the entire time I was there.”

“Rapid evacuation of the wounded. All they had to do was drag them out of the building. And we could have started medical care.”

“I think they made the decision they thought was right at the time. But I don’t think it was the right one. They should have been more aggressive about getting the victims out.”

“Can’t say for sure if the people were dead inside or if they could have helped.”

According to CNN, four sheriff’s deputies posted up outside the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School did not enter the building as the shooting was taking place.

President Trump on Monday slammed the deputies who did not enter the building, saying he would have ran into the school even if he wasn’t armed.

“You know I really believe – you don’t know until you’re tested – but I think I, I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon. And I think most of the people in this room would have done that too. But the way they performed was really a disgrace.”

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adan.salazar.735

February 27, 2018 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

4th Chariot with grisled and bay horses = the mischief/false flag caused by the secret activity of the military and spy/Intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, SS, Mosad, MI5, MI6...) of the House of Yisrael and House of Yudah. The color of the horses resembles the camouflage of military desert uniforms. These horses are confirming the USA, UK and Jewish State are being run by a shadow/Deep State government that in the majority of cases is causing mischief and pulling the puppet strings of executive, judicial and legislative branches of government.

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

by Melissa Quinn | Feb 26, 2018, 4:46 PM

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-democrats-introduce-bill-prohibiting-sale-of-semi-automatic-weapons/article/2650087

House Democrats have introduced a bill banning some semi-automatic firearms in the wake of the Feb. 14 shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla.

Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., announced Monday he is introducing the Assault Weapons Ban of 2018. More than 150 Democrats have signed on in support of the legislation, Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Fla., said.

"Today I joined @RepCicilline and 150+ of my colleagues to introduce the assault weapons ban. It’s time for Congress to listen to the will of a majority of Americans and pass sensible legislation to get these weapons of war off our streets. #NeverAgain #MSDStrong," Deutch tweeted.

The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. Additionally, the legislation bans the sale, transfer, production, and importation of semi-automatic shotguns with features such as a pistol grip or detachable stock, and ammunition feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds.

Cicilline’s legislation names 205 specific firearms that are prohibited, including the AK-47 and AR-15.

“Assault weapons were made for one purpose,” Cicilline said in a statement. “They are designed to kill as many people as possible in a short amount of time. They do not belong in our communities.”

Deutch vowed during a CNN town hall last week to introduce a bill banning semi-automatic weapons.

The town hall featured students, teachers, and parents from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, and occurred one week after a gunman opened fire there.

Seventeen were killed and several were injured in the shooting.

Police said the shooter used an AR-15, and the incident has reignited the debate over stricter gun laws, including whether a ban on semi-automatic weapons is needed.

March 1, 2018 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

SARA CARTER: John Kerry Officially Under Investigation As Dossier Probe Targets Obama State Department

March 6, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 287 Comments

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/sara-carter-john-kerry-officially-investigation-dossier-probe-targets-obama-state-department/?omhide=true&utm_source=TGP+Communications&utm_campaign=ad0a455d2b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_03_07_2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b3f16dae4d-ad0a455d2b-18654977

Fox News c0ntributor Sara A. Carter reports that former Secretary of State John Kerry’s “possible role,” in the Steele dossier is officially under investigation.

Carter reports:

The House Select Committee on Intelligence is now investigating former Secretary of State John F. Kerry’s possible role into the unverified dossier paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton Campaign, this reporter has learned. The dossier, assembled by a former British spy, laid the foundation for the FBI’s investigation into alleged collusion between President Trump and Russia and was the essential piece of evidence used by the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a former volunteer for the Trump campaign.

For more than a month, the committee has been in its second phase of investigations focused on former Obama State Department officials and their role in either transmitting information or using information provided by former British spy and investigator Christopher Steele. Steele was hired by embattled research firm Fusion GPS, also under several congressional and Senate investigations. […]

Jonathan Winer, a long-time colleague of Kerry and who served as the former envoy for Libya during his tenure at the Department, wrote an opinion piece in the Washington Post on Feb. 8, defending his relationship with Steele and his role in the infamous dossier.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) recently revealed to Fox News host Laura Ingraham that Kerry had been briefed on a ‘second dossier’.

”There were comments over the weekend from people from within the State Department that said John Kerry had been briefed on the dossier–the new dossier whatever this new dossier is and that they also provided it to the FBI,” Nunes told Ingraham.

Byron York of the Washington Examiner previously reported that the Obama State Department was being probed as to whether or not they had a hand in the dossier. York notes Steele was viewed inside the Obama State Department as a valuable source for intelligence on all things Russia. Obama State officials made a habit of disseminating reports the former British spy authored for private clients around the Department:

A book published in November by a correspondent at the Guardian, “Collusion: Secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped Donald Trump win,” noted that Steele’s 2010 work on the World Cup soccer corruption investigation won him the trust not only of the FBI, but the State Department as well. From author Luke Harding:

The [soccer] episode burnished Steele’s reputation inside the U.S. intelligence community and the FBI. Here was a pro, a well-connected Brit, who understood Russian espionage and its subterranean tricks. Steele was regarded as credible. Between 2014 and 2016, Steele authored more than a hundred reports on Russia and Ukraine. These were written for a private client but shared widely within the State Department and sent up to Secretary of State John Kerry and to Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, who was in charge of the U.S. response to the Ukraine crisis. Many of Steele’s secret sources were the same sources who would supply information on Trump. One former State Department envoy during the Obama administration said he read dozens of Steele’s reports on Russia. The envoy said that on Russia, Steele was “as good as the CIA or anyone.” Steele’s professional reputation inside U.S. agencies would prove important the next time he discovered alarming material, and lit the fuse again.

Hillary Clinton, who admitted her 2016 presidential campaign helped fund the dossier, was Obama’s Secretary of State between January 21, 2009 – February 1, 2013.

March 7, 2018 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Comment:

What this young black man is saying and doing is no more acceptable then if a white, brown, red or yellow person was saying and or doing it. 

“Kill All White People” KC Serial Killer Charged with Three More Murders

March 7, 2018 by Jim Hoft

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/kill-white-people-kc-serial-killer-charged-three-murders/

Fredrick Demond Scott was arrested and charged in August 2017 in two killings and named as a suspect in three more.

Scott threatened in 2014 to “kill all white people.”

All five victims were shot. Four were shot in the head — three in the back of the head.

The Kansas City Star reported:

The 22-year-old man suspected of shooting five middle-aged white men since last year — including four on south Kansas City walking trails — threatened in 2014 to shoot up a school and “kill all white people,” according to court records.

Fredrick Demond Scott, who was charged Tuesday in two killings and named as a suspect in three more, made those statements in January 2014 at Center Alternative School, as documented in a municipal citation for harassment.

Scott, who is black, has been charged with murder in the deaths of Steven Gibbons, 57, and John Palmer, 54. On Tuesday, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced those charges, also naming Scott as a suspect in the killings of David Lenox, 67; Timothy S. Rice, 57, of Excelsior Springs; and Mike Darby, 61, co-owner of Coach’s Bar & Grill at 103rd Street and Wornall Road.

“Kill All White People” KC Serial Killer Charged with Three More Murders

March 7, 2018 by Jim Hoft 188 Comments

Fredrick Demond Scott was arrested and charged in August 2017 in two killings and named as a suspect in three more.

Scott threatened in 2014 to “kill all white people.”

All five victims were shot. Four were shot in the head — three in the back of the head.

The Kansas City Star reported:

The 22-year-old man suspected of shooting five middle-aged white men since last year — including four on south Kansas City walking trails — threatened in 2014 to shoot up a school and “kill all white people,” according to court records.

Fredrick Demond Scott, who was charged Tuesday in two killings and named as a suspect in three more, made those statements in January 2014 at Center Alternative School, as documented in a municipal citation for harassment.

Scott, who is black, has been charged with murder in the deaths of Steven Gibbons, 57, and John Palmer, 54. On Tuesday, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced those charges, also naming Scott as a suspect in the killings of David Lenox, 67; Timothy S. Rice, 57, of Excelsior Springs; and Mike Darby, 61, co-owner of Coach’s Bar & Grill at 103rd Street and Wornall Road.

Fredrick Scott was charged with three more murders last week.

KCUR reported:

A grand jury indictment filed Friday accuses Frederick Scott of murdering David Lenox, Timothy Rice and Michael Darby. Scott was charged last summer with killing Karen Harmeyer, Steven Gibbons and John Palmer. Collectively the murders have been dubbed the Indian Creek killings.

Palmer was killed first. His body was found alongside the trail Aug. 19, 2016, near Bannister Road and Lydia Avenue.

Six months later, Lenox was shot while walking his dogs around the grounds of Willow Creek Apartments.

Rice was found April 3, 2017, inside a shelter at Minor Park.

Darby, the co-owner of Coach’s Bar and Grill, was killed May 18, 2017.

The body of Harmeyer, a homeless Grandview woman who lived in a tent in a wooded area behind Faith Ministries church, was discovered last July.

But it was the killing of Gibbons that allowed police to make an arrest. Gibbons was shot in the back of the head in the 1100 block of East 67th Street on Aug. 13 of last year. Video from a KCATA bus showed Scott following Gibbons while drinking a bottled iced tea. DNA from the bottle linked Scott to Palmer’s murder a year earlier.

Will the Southern Poverty Law Center condemn these senseless racist killings?

March 11, 2018 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Comment:

Remember a few days ago President Trump commented that the US is going to get out of Syria real soon, and now this chemical attack happens. When Mr. Trump was running to be President he ran on getting out of Syria, not to long after he entered office like magic they blamed Syria for a chemical attack after Syria and Russia defeated ISIS. I'm not saying something didn't happen, but what I am saying is this looks like a globalist Deep State set up, in my opinion.

Dozens dead in 'one of worst chemical strikes in Syrian history'

Many of the 70 victims are women and children, a rescue service claims, while more than 500 others are said to be injured.

13:15, UK, Sunday 08 April 2018

http://news.sky.com/story/at-least-70-dead-in-chemical-attack-by-syrian-regime-in-eastern-ghouta-says-rescue-group-11322143

By Tom Acres and Sunita Patel-Carstairs, News Reporters

The US has called on Russia to end its support for the Syrian regime after at least 70 people were killed in an alleged chemical attack.

The State Department in Washington said it was closely following the "disturbing reports" from the city of Douma in eastern Ghouta, which an aid group with links to opposition forces in the region said had been subjected to "one of the worst chemical attacks in Syrian history" late on Saturday.

As well as the dead, more than 500 other civilians were injured in the strike, the Union of Medical Care and Relief Organisations (UOSSM) told Sky News.

Volunteer rescue service The White Helmets, which also has links to anti-Assad forces, said many of the victims of the alleged attack were women and children.

The group published graphic images showing a number of dead children who appeared to have been frothing at the mouth.

The Syrian American Medical Society also described patients foaming at the mouth, saying victims suffered corneal burns and smelled of a "chlorine-like odour". One woman had convulsions and pinpoint pupils, the society said.

"The reported symptoms indicate that the victims suffocated from the exposure to toxic chemicals, most likely an organophosphate element," it said.

The medical relief group also claimed an "explosive barrel" attack on Douma hospital and its surrounding area had prevented ambulances from reaching victims.

It demanded "an immediate ceasefire in the city of Douma and the entry of international investigation teams from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) to investigate this heinous chemical attack".

There has been no independent verification of the allegations of a chlorine gas attack - which have been denied by the Syrian government and Russia.

The alleged strike has triggered widespread alarm, with Britain and the US calling for an "immediate response by the international community" if the claims are proven.

"These are very concerning reports of a chemical weapons attack with significant number of casualties, which if correct, are further proof of Assad's brutality against innocent civilians and his backers' callous disregard for international norms," the Foreign Office said.

"An urgent investigation is needed and the international community must respond. We call on the Assad regime and its backers, Russia and Iran, to stop the violence against innocent civilians," it added.

"The United States continues to use all efforts available to hold those who use chemical weapons, in Syria and otherwise, accountable," the State Department said in a statement, which referenced the deadly sarin gas attack by the Assad regime on the town of Khan Sheikhoun last year.

In a further sign of tensions between Moscow and the West, it added: "The Assad regime and its backers must be held accountable and any further attacks prevented immediately.

"Russia, with its unwavering support for the regime, ultimately bears responsibility for these brutal attacks, targeting of countless civilians, and the suffocation of Syria's most vulnerable communities with chemical weapons."

The statement went on to accuse Russia of breaching its commitments to the United Nations and the Chemical Weapons Convention, and said it must withdraw its support for Mr Assad to prevent "further, barbaric chemical weapons attacks".

Reuters and Getty also released pictures showing the aftermath of what both news agencies described as a "poisonous gas attack" by the Syrian regime, including a number of dead youngsters.

Other children, including crying babies, were shown in deep distress and receiving medical treatment.

The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported 11 cases of symptoms of suffocation in the besieged city, including five children, but has not said what agents may have been used or whether there had been any deaths.

Syrian state media said rebels in Douma were in a state of collapse and making "chemical attack fabrications".

The Syrian government has recaptured nearly all of eastern Ghouta from rebels in an offensive that began in February, leaving just Douma in the hands of insurgent group Jaish al Islam.

Last year, a joint inquiry by the UN and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons found the Syrian government was responsible for the sarin attack in April 2017.

The inquiry had previously found that Syrian government forces were responsible for three chlorine gas attacks in 2014 and 2015, and that Islamic State militants had used mustard gas.

Pope Francis closed his traditional Sunday blessing saying "nothing can justify" the use of chemical weapons against "defenceless people", and called on those responsible to seek negotiations to "bring peace" to the war-torn country.

April 8, 2018 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Comment:

Remember a few days ago President Trump commented that the US is going to get out of Syria real soon, and now this chemical attack happens. When Mr. Trump was running to be President he ran on getting out of Syria, not to long after he entered office like magic they blamed Syria for a chemical attack after Syria and Russia defeated ISIS. I'm not saying something didn't happen, but what I am saying is this looks like a globalist Deep State set up, in my opinion.

Facebook Enlists Eric Holder’s Law Firm to ‘Advise’ on Anti-Conservative Bias

by Allum Bokhari2 May 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/05/02/facebook-enlists-eric-holders-law-firm-advise-anti-conservative-bias/

Facebook has enlisted a team from law firm Covington and Burling to advise them on combating perceptions of bias against conservatives. One minor detail: Covington and Burling is the firm of Barack Obama’s left-wing former attorney general, Eric Holder.

According to Axios, the team will be led by former Senate Republican Whip Jon Kyl. Kyl was a vocal critic of Holder during his time in the Senate, and was rated highly by conservative organizations. After Kyl retired from the Senate, he joined Covington & Burling, where Holder had previously been a high-profile partner.

The former attorney general is still a partner at Covington & Burling, and was recently retained by the state of California for their expected legal showdowns with the Trump Administration. Holder has publicly flirted with the idea of running for president in 2020, telling reporters earlier this year that he would make a decision by the end of 2018.

So, to sum up: Facebook, a California-based company, has enlisted the same firm that is providing legal advice to their state against the Trump administration, through none other than Eric Holder, to advise them on combating perceptions of bias against conservatives.

The Heritage Foundation will also be working with Facebook on the same issue.

According to Axios, the conservative think-tank will “will convene meetings on these issues with Facebook executives.” Klon Kitchen, a former adviser to Sen. Ben Sasse who now works as a tech policy expert at Heritage, has reportedly hosted an event with Facebook’s head of global policy management.

Facebook has recently been engaged in outreach to conservative organizations, but their focus has not been on censorship concerns, but instead on securing free-market allies against the threat of regulation.

One of those allies, Berin Szóka of TechFreedom, told a congressional hearing on social media censorship that regulating social media companies to protect free speech was contrary to conservative values. He did not explain how a market dominated by monopolies like Facebook and Google is still “free.”

Szóka, along with other free-market conservatives, had previously been invited to a meeting with Facebook representatives aimed at fending off the so-called “rush to regulate” the platform, which holds a dominant position in the social media market with over 2 billion users.

It remains to be seen whether Facebook’s introduction of outside advisers is a genuine attempt to address widely-documented cases of anti-conservative bias on the platform — like the recent, purportedly mistaken, bans of Pamela Geller and an anti-illegal immigration group’s event — or just another attempt to fend off regulation.

We have reached out to Facebook, The Heritage Foundation, and the office of former Sen. Jon Kyl for comment.

Allum Bokhari is the senior technology correspondent at Breitbart News. You can follow him on Twitter, Gab.ai and add him on Facebook. Email tips and suggestions to [email protected]

May 6, 2018 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

FEC Records Show DNC Issued Checks to CrowdStrike Day After Murder of Seth Rich, Shawn Lucas

by Alicia Powe May 21, 2018

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/fec-records-show-dnc-issued-checks-to-crowdstrike-day-after-murder-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/?omhide=true&utm_source=TGP+Communications&utm_campaign=27d601146e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_05_21_2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b3f16dae4d-27d601146e-18654977

Federal Election Commission records show that CrowdStrike, an FBI contractor and private cyber security firm, received a $98,849.84 check from the Democratic National Committee the day after slain DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered.

Rich, 27, worked as the voter expansion data director at the DNC for two years. Rich had been working for the DNC at a time when emails from the organization were provided to WikiLeaks for publication.

The series of emails revealed that high-ranking DNC officials and the Clinton team sabotaged Sanders’ candidacy, used racist, anti-gay and sexist slurs when referring to constituents. The emails, indicating the party was manipulating the primary race in favor of Clinton, led to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s resignation as DNC chair.

Seth Rich had just accepted a job with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign before he was killed near his apartment in an affluent Washington, D.C. neighborhood.

In the summer of 2016, in the heat of a highly contentious presidential campaign, Rich was fatally shot twice in the back, and his wallet, credit cards, watch and phone were left in his possession. Still, the Metropolitan Police Department has described his murder as a “botched robbery.”

Private investigators, however, have previously claimed Rich was the source WikiLeaks used to obtain thousands of DNC emails released on the eve of the party’s presidential nominating convention last July.

Less than a month after Rich was murdered, attorney Shawn Lucas, 38, was found dead in his bathroom on Aug. 2nd, 2016.

The next day, CrowdStrike received a check for $113,645.77 from the DNC.

Lucas delivered a lawsuit to DNC headquarters for a local court in early July 2016. The suit alleged the Democratic Party committed fraud by rigging their primary election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

The source of the checks is the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

According to Heavy, the Office of Chief Medical Examiner of Washington, D.C., said in November 2016 that Lucas’ Aug. 2 death was accidental and was caused by the “combined adverse effects of fentanyl [a synthetic opioid pain medication], cyclobenzaprine [a muscle relaxant], and mitragynine [better known as kraton].”

CrowdStrike’s computer software customers include Congress, the White House, the State Department, Democratic National Committee, SONY, and Google.

Following WikiLeaks’ publication of DNC and Clinton campaign emails, DNC officials refused to avail the DNC server to the FBI for forensic examination, which would determine when the server was breached or whether the server was actually hacked.

The Obama Justice Dept. never took custody of the server — no subpoena, no search warrant. Former FBI Director James Comey said last year that the DNC had denied the bureau’s requests to examine the breached server.

CrowdStrike was the only one to access the DNC’s computer systems.

Google, which gave millions of dollars to the Clinton campaign and was under fire during the election for manipulating and suppressing negative search results for Clinton, is one of CrowdStrike’s primary investors.

Rich and Lucas are among 33 people associated with the Clintons who have died mysterious and often violent deaths.

May 21, 2018 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.