Make the Way Straight

makethewaystraight.com

Message Boards

Forum Home > General Discussion > Update on events looking to take place and comments on current news:

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

09/07/6996* [5776] 3rd day of the week [11/17/15]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Just to give an update on what I'm waiting to see happen in the Middle East, so I'll know if what I've been given to understand is on the right track.

As you might and might not know, I had to set the timeline back one year because of my increased understanding on the number of years the House of Yudah/"Jewish State" has been a nation (Yirmiyah 25:12; Dan. 9:2). Originally I thought it was 1948 CE, when it was announced in the UN that they were now a sovereign nation, but that was not correct. I thought when they announced it in the UN that made them members of the UN. It was not until 1949 CE that they applied and were accepted as a UN member.

Now what I'm looking for in the Middle East to take place to see if I'm on the right track is the event foretold to happen in Revelation chapter 8 concerning the 4th shophar/trumpet. When this event takes place 1/3 of the Middle East shamayim is to be darkened; whether this is caused by earthquake, volcano or more than likely a man made event through some type of military action, such as a conventional nuclear weapon:

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed: 8:12: And the fourth malak sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Revelation: 8:13: And I beheld, and heard a malak flying through the midst of shamayim, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the shophar/trumpet of the three malakiym, which are yet to sound!

Now that ISIS/ISIL/IS has murdered over two hundred Russians with a bomb placed on a passenger airplane leaving Egypt/Mitsrayim, and one hundred twenty nine in France, there seems to be a more cohesive stance with France, Russia and the US that something must be done to stop these blood thirsty radical Muslim terrorist.

Now depending on when this event takes place; if before the end of the 9th Chodesh, then the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya`akob`s Trouble”/World War III will not begin until the last Chodesh of winter. So, if there is an extended scriptural year lasting thirteen Chodeshiym then it will not begin until around the last 13 days of the 13th Chodesh. If no extended year, then it will be around the last 13 days of the 12th Chodesh.

If these events do not unfold before the end of this year, then the 70 year time frame of Yirmiyah 25:12 has to happen some time farther into the days ahead. But with events happening the way they are I find it very hard to believe. Believe me I don’t look forward to none of the terrible things that have been foretold to happen to take place, I pray there was some other way, but not my will be done, YaHVeH’s will be done.

Let us as members of the Body of Yahshua take comfort in the Word of YaHVeH’s promises of deliverance. Let’s pray for one another, let us help one another and let’s give to one another. Read T`hiyliym/Psalm chapter 37.

November 17, 2015 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

09/14/6996* [5776] 3rd day of the week [11/24/15]

Just want to say a word about the shooting down of a Russian Jet by Turkey, which is an Islamic nation and NATO member.

Now most of you know that the reporting of Turkey as a major player in world events in these last days of this evil age was and has been proclaimed on this web site long before others starting picking up on it ; all credit goes to YaHVeH through HIS Right Hand Yahshua the soon returning Melek of the entire earth and what the ALMIGHT warned HIS people would come.

This is a major provocation towards Russia and from what I have heard from radio news that the Russian jet was 1.5 miles inside the Syrian boarder. You can read what measures Russia will now be taking after this terrible incident:

http://www.rt.com/news/323329-russia-suspend-military-turkey

Now remember before the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya`akob`s Trouble”/World War III (not World War IV as some would have you believe) begins, the event published before this article has to happen, then what looks like peace is going to take place-instead sudden destruction comes. The question is how are the eyes of the world going to be shifted to Yahvshalam? Is this going to cause world dignitaries to meet in Yahvshalam to discuss these events? How does the heykal mount play into this and the two witnesses?

Read article:

http://www.makethewaystraight.com/33endtimescenario.htm

November 24, 2015 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Things are really speeding up and heating up in the Middle East and here in the USA. To see more and more of these Islamic countries in the news and how they are now starting to take a lead in military actions is very foretelling of the scriptures indeed.

December 15, 2015 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

10/29/6996* [5776] 6th day of the week/sundown [01/07/16]

Just wanted to say a few words about the situation with Saudi Arabia and Iran (the foot that looks like a bear Rev. 13:2). In my mind something will have to happen to the power structure in Saudi Arabia or Iran (one of the ten horns), because if they are to unite with the beast something has to change to bring them together. So just keep this in mind.

January 7, 2016 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Update on events looking to take place

09/07/6996* [5776] 3rd day of the week [11/17/15]

12/10/6996* [5776] 4th day of the week/sundown [02/16/16]

*Time has been set back one year to adjust for House of Yudah's membership into the UN in 1949 CE. Originally I had the time set at 1948 CE when they became a nation, but I see now that they did not put themselves under the Babylonian king’s thumb until 1949 CE. In Yirmiyah 25:12 and Daniy'Yah 9:2, YaHVeH has established a 70 year time line for the king of Babylon to be destroyed.

1 Corinthians: 13:12: For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Just to give an update on what I'm waiting to see happen in the Middle East, so I'll know if what I've been given to understand is on the right track.

As you might and might not know, I had to set the timeline back one year because of my increased understanding on the number of years the House of Yudah/"Jewish State" has been a nation (Yirmiyah 25:12; Dan. 9:2). Originally I thought it was 1948 CE, when it was announced in the UN that they were now a sovereign nation, but that was not correct. I thought when they announced it in the UN that made them members of the UN. It was not until 1949 CE that they applied and were accepted as a UN member.

Now what I'm looking for in the Middle East to take place to see if I'm on the right track is the event foretold to happen in Revelation chapter 8 concerning the 4th shophar/trumpet. When this event takes place 1/3 of the Middle East shamayim is to be darkened; whether this is caused by earthquake, volcano or more than likely a man made event through some type of military action, such as a conventional nuclear weapon:

Revelation/Raz Galah/Secrets Revealed: 8:12: And the fourth malak sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Revelation: 8:13: And I beheld, and heard a malak flying through the midst of shamayim, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the shophar/trumpet of the three malakiym, which are yet to sound!

Now depending on when this event takes place; if before the end of the 12th or 13th Chodesh (if an extended year takes place), then the “Great Tribulation”/“Ya`akob`s Trouble”/World War III will not begin until the last Chodesh of winter. So, if there is an extended scriptural year lasting thirteen Chodeshiym then it will not begin until around the last 13 days of the 13th Chodesh. If no extended year, then it will be around the last 13 days of the 12th Chodesh.

If these events do not unfold before the end of this year, then the 70 year time frame of Yirmiyah 25:12 has to happen some time farther into the days ahead. But with events happening the way they are I find it very hard to believe. Believe me I don’t look forward to none of the terrible things that have been foretold to happen to take place, I pray there was some other way, but not my will be done, YaHVeH’s will be done.

Let us as members of the Body of Yahshua take comfort in the Word of YaHVeH’s promises of deliverance. Let’s pray for one another, let us help one another and let’s give to one another. Read T`hiyliym/Psalm chapter 37.

World War 3 Could Start This Month: 350,000 Soldiers In Saudi Arabia Stand Ready To Invade Syria

If you were going to gather forces for an invasion, this is precisely how you would do it

Michael Snyder | Economic Collapse - February 15, 2016

http://www.infowars.com/world-war-3-could-start-this-month-350000-soldiers-in-saudi-arabia-stand-ready-to-invade-syria/

350,000 soldiers, 20,000 tanks, 2,450 warplanes and 460 military helicopters are massing in northern Saudi Arabia for a military exercise that is being called “Northern Thunder”.

According to the official announcement, forces are being contributed by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Sudan, Kuwait, Morocco, Pakistan, Tunisia, Oman, Qatar, Malaysia and several other nations. This exercise will reportedly last for 18 days, and during that time the airspace over northern Saudi Arabia will be closed to air traffic. This will be the largest military exercise in the history of the region, and it comes amid rumors that Saudi Arabia and Turkey are preparing for a massive ground invasion of Syria.

If you were going to gather forces for an invasion, this is precisely how you would do it. Governments never come out and publicly admit that forces are moving into position for an invasion ahead of time, so “military exercises” are a common excuse that gets used for this sort of thing.

If these exercises are actually being used as an excuse to mass forces near the northern Saudi border, then we should expect an invasion to begin within the next couple of weeks. If it happens, we should expect to see the Saudi coalition storm through western Iraq and into Syria from the south, and it is likely that Turkey will come in from the north.

The goal would be to take out the Assad regime before Russia, Iran and Hezbollah could react. For the past couple of years, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and their allieshave been funding the Sunni insurgency in Syria, and they were counting on those insurgents to be able to take down the Assad regime by themselves.

You see, the truth is that ISIS was never supposed to lose in Syria. Saudi Arabia and her allies have been funneling massive amounts of money to ISIS, andhundreds of millions of dollars of ISIS oil has been shipped into Turkey where it is sold to the rest of the world.

The major Sunni nations wanted ISIS and the other Sunni insurgent groups to take down Assad. In the aftermath, Saudi Arabia and her allies intended to transform Syria into a full-blown Sunni nation.

But then Russia, Iran and Hezbollah stepped forward to assist the Assad regime. Russian air support completely turned the tide of the war, and now the Sunni insurgents are on the brink of losing.

Aleppo was once the largest city in Syria, and Sunni insurgents have controlled it since 2012. But now relentless Russian airstrikes have made it possible for Syrian, Iranian and Hezbollah ground forces to surround the city, and it is about to fall back into the hands of the Syrian government.

If this happens, the war will essentially be over.

Saudi Arabia, Turkey and their allies have invested massive amounts of time, money and effort into overthrowing Assad, and they aren’t about to walk away now.

If the war was to end right at this moment, a weakened Assad regime would remain in power, and Iran and Hezbollah would be the dominant powers in the country for years to come. And once Assad died, it would be inevitable that Iran and Hezbollah would attempt to transform Syria into a full-blown Shiite nation. This is something that Saudi Arabia and Turkey want to avoid at all costs.

So they are actually considering what was once absolutely unthinkable – a massive ground invasion of Syria.

But if Saudi Arabia, Turkey and their allies go in, they run the risk of a full-blown war with Russia, Iran and Hezbollah. Just consider some of the comments that we have seen in recent days…

Reacting to a potential troop deployment, Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem said Saturday, “Let no one think they can attack Syria or violate its sovereignty because I assure you any aggressor will return to their country in a wooden coffin.”

Pavel Krasheninnikov, a deputy of Russia’s State Duma, has warned Saudi Arabia that any military ground operation in Syria without Damascus’ consent would amount to a declaration of war, Press TV reported.

We could literally be looking at the spark that sets off World War 3. I can’t believe that Saudi Arabia and Turkey are actually considering this.

Click on above link to read entire article.

February 16, 2016 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

01/10/6997* [5776] 7th day of the week/Shabbat [04/16/16]

Here are the things that have come to pass:

Dammesek/Damascus, Syria and cities of Syria have been bombed to smithereens. Iraq continues to be a hot bed of fighting. Libya is a ruin wreck with no official leadership.

Europe has been invaded by Muslim refugees, which some of them probably mean no harm, but just the same they have their religious up bringing and whether they can melt into EU culture I doubt. There might be a small element or large elements of young Muslim men invading Europe with a specific goal and that is make Europe submit to Islam or face the bloody consequence.

Turkey is now playing a bigger role in EU politics and Angela Merkel the Prime Minister of Germany is depending more and more on Turkey to take a lead in controlling the Muslim refugee invasion. Europe has always had a problem with Russia; the most recent was when Hitler tried to invade the then Soviet Union, but Nepolean tried the same thing. Turkey does not like Russia and especially now that Russia is bringing up the Kurds in the UN and how Turkey contines to destroy them.

Hear in the USA the Muslims have been hiding since the founding of this nation quietly in this country and waiting for the right time to wield their influence on American culture. We see it more and more in governmental ceremonies where elected officials are being sworn in on the Koran, and saying Muslim prayers in the Congress and Senate. You see more and more with organization like CAIR and others like them trying to force their religious views in public schools. They now already have established militia bases scattered around the USA and the biggest issues is that President Obama is allowing thousands of unvetted young military age Muslim men into this country. There are around 2500 mosque in this country. So if you cannot read between the lines or the hand writing on the wall then YaHVeH help you through HIS Ben Yahshua to see.

Also Russia and China are now playing bigger and bigger roles in the Middle East and the Pacific Ocean and world economy. With Russia going in and helping there Syrian ally (the USA would have done the same thing if it was their ally) and destroying the ISIS murderous thugs from their strong holds in Syria. China continues to devalue its money and build concrete Islands in the Pacific Ocean to gain a stronger naval military hold that could be dangerous for North America. China continues to gain the upper hand in these trade deals that is destroying the USA economy and the blue collar middle class worker.

I was talking to a brother on the phone a few days ago and I told him it reminded me of the bottomless pit being openning up in Revelation 9 with all these primarily Muslim refugees flooding Europe and the USA.

If you have been paying attention by reading the message board on this web site you would know that all these issues were written about years ago before they happened.

April 16, 2016 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

06/18/6997* 4th day of the week [06/22/16]

This comment is posted on "Yirmiyah.13:21...you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you..." message post and this "Brexit" decision could be the change that has to happen to separate the House of Yisrael fromt the EU: http://www.makethewaystraight.com/apps/forums/topics/show/180782-yirmiyah-jeremiah13-21-you-have-taught-them-to-be-captains-and-as-chief-over-you-?page=7:

None of the tribes of Yisrael of the "House of Yisrael" can be part of the European Union so something has to happen between now or might be right when the"son of perdition" takes away the sacrifices (Daniel12:11) the structure of the European Union will change. I have said in the pass that World War II was a marker of who the tribes of Yisrael are. Those allies that fought on the side of the UK and USA and were taken over by the Axis powers in North Western Europe are more than likely of the tribes of Yisrael. If you look at the membership of NATO there are19 member nations. Ten are believed to be of the "House of Yisrael" the USA and UK being the shepherd tribes (B'reshiyth/Gen. 48, 49:22-26) and the other nine are considered gentile nations (Australia and New Zealand are part of the "House of Yisrael"):

Tomorrow the British people will be voting on if to stay in the EU or to leave. I think there is two ways to look at this situation in light of scripture. If you have read and studied the Kodesh Scriptures you would know that Ephrayim was the tribe that provided the king that led the ten tribes of House of Yisrael. Anciently after Yarobam's disobedience, those kings that came after him continued in his path and eventually allying with Assyria. Remember Assyria was the pagan nation that finally defeated the House of Yisrael and captured them even though they started out as a so called ally. I'm not going to go into the entire story.

Now if the people of the UK vote to leave the EU it will separate the children of Yisrael from the EU Beast system, and the British people will continue as a sovereign nation, which means it, will be a similar set up as at the time of WW II. Now no matter what, it is leading into WW III/Great Tribulation/Ya`akob`s Trouble.

The same thing for the USA if Trump is elected it will continue the USA's sovereignty but continue to alienate the USA from the EU Islamic Caliphate NWO UN no sovereign national boarder’s globalist plan. No matter what, it is leading into WW III/Great Tribulation/Ya`akob`s Trouble.

If the UK decides to stay it will still achieve what happen anciently. They will loose their ability to make decision for themselves and eventually their EU ally will defeat them and take them captive (WW III).

The same goes if Hillary is elected. She already is in bed with so called allies, which are really Islamic enemies of the USA; they have infiltrated the highest levels of the USA Federal Government and are whispering in the Presidents ear as I write this.

June 22, 2016 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

04/12/6997* [5776] 6th day of the week [07/15/16]

At this moment I'm watching a military coup take over of Turkish President Erdogan.

04/13/6997* [5776] 7th day of the week/Shabbat [07/16/16]

The failed coup attempt against Erdogan dictatorial regime will just cause him to clamp down harder as a dictator. Before this coup he was already arresting persecuting and prosecuting those in the press that wrote anything negative about him and his government. He has greatly and negatively influenced the EU and what can be said about the criminal evil behavior of Muslim refugees invading Europe.

July 15, 2016 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

04/13/6997* [5776] 7th day of the week/Shabbat [07/16/16]

THE CURRENT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS BOLDLY AND IN BROAD DAY LIGHT LYING TO YOU! IF YOU HAVE NEVER QUESTIONED WHAT THE GOVERNMENT AND LAME STREAM MEDIA HAS EVER TOLD YOU, NOW IS THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE!

-----

STOP THE [email protected]@TION OF USA! [email protected] HATES FREEDOM OF SPEECH BECAUSE THROUGH IT THE TRUTH/YAHVSHUA IS TOLD!

If [email protected]/Iyzebel is rigged into the office of the Presidency, we will see an [email protected] take over here in the USA.

-----

The current dictatorial regime of the USA is knowingly allowing the enemy to set up strong holds in isolated areas of the United States.

The current regime dictating the USA governmental policies are part of the anti-Messi'Yah evil political far left communist socialist fascist NWO UN EU Babylonian Graeco-Roman BEAST with ten horns and locust of Revelation secret society elite globalist l$Iamic [email protected]$T sharia law tyrannical [email protected]@te take over!!! Many of them have infiltrated the highest levels of the USA Federal government both democrats and republicans. They have allowed the enemy to cross into USA and other nations sovereign borders. They have ordered border patrol and police personnel to allow illegals/refugees across the boarder with serious diseases like TB, so your own government is waging biological and economic warfare on you and your children!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

Where do you think any young male of military age fundamental Mu$Iim refugee will be welcomed when he arrives on USA soil? Of course in these l$Iamic [email protected]$T military training camps.

A fundamental Mu$Iim: is one who practices sharia law, which cuts thieves right hand off, stones women who are victims of criminal rape, own slaves and murder those who desire to leave l$Iam...just to name a few of the unrighteous and wicked laws of this death sex cult political organization disguised as a religion.

Radical Mu$Iim: is one, who leaves fundamental l$Iamic practices and is murdered by the fundamental Mu$Iim.

----

The current dictatorial regime of the USA once again is using a tragedy and trying to implement tyrannical oppressive actions by promoting a Federal Police Force, which is no different then having an occupying army in the USA. These are clear signs of dictatorial maneuver to take away more of your YaHVeH given freedoms in obedience to HIM and HIS Law/Torah/Yahvshua the Messi`Yah. RAISE YOUR VOICE AND SAY NO TO THIS EVIL!!!!!!!!!! If those who are now protesting some of the abuses of state and local police, they don't know what abuse is if a Federal Police Force was installed in the USA.

The ancient Romans had a Federal Police they were called the Praetorian Guard and they were brutally wicked! Hitler also had his Federal Police they were called the SS Nazi's!

----

The current dictatorial regime of the USA is knowingly allowing [email protected] to escape prosecution while others who did lesser crimes are put under the jail. They are using the current racial tensions, which they have stirred up and other crisis` they can grab in this current regime to distract from [email protected]'s crimes.

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 16:37: Observe, therefore I will gather all your lovers, with whom you have taken pleasure, and all them that you have loved, with all them that you have hated; I will even gather them round about against you, and will discover your nakedness to them, that they see all your nakedness...

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 33:1: Again the Word of YaHVeH came to me, saying,

Yechizki`Yah: 33:2 Ben of Adam, speak to the children of your people, and say to them, When I bring the sword on a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

Yechizki`Yah: 33:3: When he sees the sword come on the land, he blows the shophar/trumpet, and warns the people;

Yechizki`Yah: 33:4: Then whosoever hears the sound of the shophar, and takes not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be on his own head.

Yechizki`Yah: 33:5: He heard the sound of the shophar, and took not warning; his blood shall be on him. But he that takes warning shall deliver his life.

Yechizki`Yah: 33:6: But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the shophar, and the people are not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand...

T'hiyliym/Psalm:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

Yirmi'Yah:13:21:What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

July 16, 2016 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Turkey's president Erodgan is using NATO as his personal army to control and influence the Islamist that are hidden in power in the USA Federal Government, to demonize Russia. Russia is not the problem, it is blood thirsty anti-Messi`Yah Islam!

July 25, 2016 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

04/23/6997* [5776] 3rd day of the week [07/26/16]

I'm still looking for the two witnesses to start preaching on the heykal mount. I believe we are going to see a lot of activity here in the USA and in Yahvshalam especially in the 6th and 7th Chodesh on YaHVeH's kodesh Calendar. These two Chodeshiym are notorious for extreme turmoil, it is possible we could see the two witnessess reveal themselves at this time.

If Hillary/Iyzebel is rigged into the office of the Presidency, we will see an Islamic take over here in the USA.

July 26, 2016 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Border Patrol union: Clinton amnesty endangers U.S., 'cartels, Islamic extremists' set to invade

By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 7/28/16 10:35 AM

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/border-patrol-clinton-amnesty-endangers-u.s.-cartels-islamic-extremists-set-to-invade/article/2598019

PHILADELPHIA — In the strongest criticism yet of Hillary Clinton's open-border and amnesty plan, the National Border Patrol Council Thursday warned that the Democrat's plan endangers Americans and that drug cartels and Islamic extremists are eager for her to win so they can invade the U.S.

"Clinton's call for amnesty in her first 100 days and expanding these dangerous policies demonstrates her deeply alarming willingness to sell out the security of American families to advance her political or financial interests. Her immigration plan is not only dangerous for all American families, but previews an administration that will once again defy the will of the voters and Congress to implement a divisive, reckless and partisan agenda," the union said in a statement issued before Clinton gives her acceptance speech tonight.

The 16,500-member council, which has endorsed Donald Trump, said that Obama's immigration policies have been disastrous to the country and immigrants, and said Clinton's would be worse.

"We would face an unprecedented crisis if she was elected and allowed to implement her plan. Cartels and Islamic extremists would quickly manipulate this chaos and further their plans to harm innocent American citizens," they warned.

Worse, the council said that illegal’s are so eager for Clinton to win, that they are already beginning to line up at the border.

"We are already seeing a massive influx of activity on our southern border. Secretary Clinton's very candidacy, and the amnesty she promises, is luring families into the U.S. and wrecking innocent lives," they said.

The council said that they believe Clinton's pro-illegal position is a politically-driven move to win the Hispanic vote.

"Clinton's plan is another troubling example of her eagerness to ignore the inconvenient truth that we live in dangerous times. She continues to put the desires of social elites above the deafening choir of hard-working everyday citizens who are demanding real border security. We can no longer afford to weaken border security and hope for the best. Clinton's immigration plan is dangerous, and may win her fringe voter support at the risk of every family's security," they said.

The full statement is below and can be seen online here.

July 28, 2016 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 05/03/6997* [5776] 5th day of the week [08/04/16]

THE CURRENT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS BOLDLY AND IN BROAD DAY LIGHT LYING TO YOU! IF YOU HAVE NEVER QUESTIONED WHAT THE GOVERNMENT AND LAME STREAM MEDIA HAS EVER TOLD YOU, NOW IS THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE!

-----

STOP THE [email protected]@TION OF USA! [email protected] HATES FREEDOM OF SPEECH BECAUSE THROUGH IT THE TRUTH/YAHVSHUA IS TOLD!

If [email protected]/Iyzebel is rigged into the office of the Presidency, we will see an [email protected] take over here in the USA.

-----

The current dictatorial regime of the USA is knowingly allowing the enemy to set up strong holds in isolated areas of the United States.

The current regime dictating the USA governmental policies are part of the anti-Messi'Yah evil political far left communist socialist fascist NWO UN EU Babylonian Graeco-Roman BEAST with ten horns and locust of Revelation secret society elite globalist l$Iamic [email protected]$T sharia law tyrannical [email protected]@te take over!!! Many of them have infiltrated the highest levels of the USA Federal government both democrats and republicans. They have allowed the enemy to cross into USA and other nations sovereign borders. They have ordered border patrol and police personnel to allow illegals/refugees across the boarder with serious diseases like TB, so your own government is waging biological and economic warfare on you and your children!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

Where do you think any young male of military age fundamental Mu$Iim refugee will be welcomed when he arrives on USA soil? Of course in these l$Iamic [email protected]$T military training camps.

A fundamental Mu$Iim: is one who practices sharia law, which cuts thieves right hand off, stones women who are victims of criminal rape, own slaves and murder those who desire to leave l$Iam...just to name a few of the unrighteous and wicked laws of this death sex cult political organization disguised as a religion.

Radical Mu$Iim: is one, who leaves fundamental l$Iamic practices and is murdered by the fundamental Mu$Iim.

----

The current dictatorial regime of the USA once again is using a tragedy and trying to implement tyrannical oppressive actions by promoting a Federal Police Force, which is no different then having an occupying army in the USA. These are clear signs of dictatorial maneuver to take away more of your YaHVeH given freedoms in obedience to HIM and HIS Law/Torah/Yahvshua the Messi`Yah. RAISE YOUR VOICE AND SAY NO TO THIS EVIL!!!!!!!!!! If those who are now protesting some of the abuses of state and local police, they don't know what abuse is if a Federal Police Force was installed in the USA.

The ancient Romans had a Federal Police they were called the Praetorian Guard and they were brutally wicked! Hitler also had his Federal Police they were called the SS Nazi's!

----

The current dictatorial regime of the USA is knowingly allowing [email protected] to escape prosecution while others who did lesser crimes are put under the jail. They are using the current racial tensions, which they have stirred up and other crisis` they can grab in this current regime to distract from [email protected]'s crimes.

Yechizki`Yah/Ezekiel: 16:37: Observe, therefore I will gather all your lovers, with whom you have taken pleasure, and all them that you have loved, with all them that you have hated; I will even gather them round about against you, and will discover your nakedness to them, that they see all your nakedness...

Yechizki`Yah: 33:2 Ben of Adam, speak to the children of your people, and say to them, When I bring the sword on a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

Yechizki`Yah: 33:3: When he sees the sword come on the land, he blows the shophar/trumpet, and warns the people;

Yechizki`Yah: 33:4: Then whosoever hears the sound of the shophar, and takes not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be on his own head.

Yechizki`Yah: 33:5: He heard the sound of the shophar, and took not warning; his blood shall be on him. But he that takes warning shall deliver his life.

Yechizki`Yah: 33:6: But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the shophar, and the people are not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand...

T'hiyliym/Psalm:83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against YOUR people, and consulted against YOUR hidden ones.

Yirmi'Yah:13:21:What will you say when HE shall punish you? for you have taught them to be captains, and as chief over you: shall not sorrows take you, as a woman in travail?

August 4, 2016 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

05/22/6997* 3rd day of the week [08/23/16]

In little under two months President Obama is going to hand over another sovereign control of the USA to the UN and that sovereign control is the Internet. What this means is that the Satanic N.W.O. UN far left liberal political machine immoral Islamic caliphate will have control of a major means to communicate and spread the name of YaHVeH and HIS Ben Yahvshua. They are coming after FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Condemn this evil with what strength you have. Freedom of speech is a YaHVeH given right to expose the unfruitful works of darkness; so remember Satan knows he can only exist in darkness by lying, cheating, stealing, deceiving, manipulating and murdering so the Truth/Yahvshua cannot be revealed. But our EL is way more powerful then this rebellious angel. Pray, fast and take courage in living righteously through our Rabbi Yahvshua ha`Mashiyach!

Political correctness is the back door the wicked is using to suppress our freedom of speech and make you so afraid to say anything that you stop speaking all together. Remember the righteous in Yahvshua the Messi`Yah are bold as lions. Be respectful don’t be belligerent, respect governmental authority but sometimes as Chanan`Yah, Miysha`Yah and Azar`Yah finally had to do and tell the king “…we are not careful to answer you in this matter.”

August 23, 2016 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Updated 05/24/6997* [5776] 5th day of the week [08/25/16]

Updated 05/26/6997* [5776] 7th day of the week/Shabbat [08/27/16]

Updated 05/28/6997* [5776] 2nd day of the week [08/29/16]

Updated 06/08/6997* [5776] 5th day of the week [09/08/16]

Updated 06/18/6997* [5776] 1st day of the week [09/18/16]

Updated 06/21/6997* [5776] 4th day of the week [09/21/16]

Updated 06/29/6997* [5776] 5th day of the week/sundown [09/28/16]

Updated 06/30/6997* [5776] 6th day of the week/Eve of Zekron Teruah [09/30/16]

Updated 07/02/6997* [5777] 1st day of the week/day after Zikron Teruah [10/02/16]

Well, the enemies/globalist of the USA now has control over ICANN. Nations that could care less about freedom of speech and freedom of the press, and no doubt the enemy spies that are in the highest levels of the Federal government had a big hand in allowing this sovereign USA control to be transferred to the enemy/UN. IT WAS AN UNWISE AND STUPID INTENTIONAL ACTION!!!

The reason I’m so concerned about this transfer of control is because what can happen to websites proclaiming the ALMIGHTIES Hebrew names. The site I manage is dedicated to proclaiming the Hebrew/Iybriy names of YaHVeH and HIS Ben and Mashiyach Yahvshua, and other websites like this one that Satan would love to silence. So pray that YaHVeH’s hedge will protect the site I manage and others like it and HIS rebuke fall on those, who would attack us.

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! MAIN/LAME STREAM MEDIA IS JUST FLAT OUT LYING TO YOU! LISTEN TO BREITBART, DRUDGE REPORT, INFO WARS...AND OTHER TRUTHFUL/YAHVSHUA NEWS OUTLETS! ALWAYS VERIFY ANY NEWS SOURCE, BUT ABSOLUTELY YOU CANNOT TRUST ABC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, MSNBC, NBC...ETC.!!!

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! Satanically powered liberal globalist NWO UN EU Beast [email protected] control over the current USA federal government IS RIGHT NOW SHUTTING DOWN FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND PRESS OF CONSERVATIVE NEWS, THOUGHT AND OPINION! They have kicked Michel Savage off the air like they did Dr. Drew, because they were talking about [email protected]'s health. The L0nd0n [email protected] is having people arrested for saying anything negative about [email protected] Satan's minions cannot exist in the Truth/Yahvshua. Satan can only survive by stealing, cheating, manipulating, deceiving, murdering, suppressing moral YaHVeH given rights and making laws contrary to YaHVeH's Law/Torah/Yahvshua the Messi'Yah!

President [email protected]@ is being manipulated by Turkey and Saudi Arabia to force Assad out of office and threaten Russia. Turkey and Saudi Arabia is using the USA and NATO military for their nation’s ambitions. But the reason [email protected]@ is in bed with Turkey and Saudi Arabia is because birds of the same feather flock together.

The UN will be looking for a new Secretary General soon and I can't help but think the reason [email protected]@ gave his pro globalist anti-USA speech yesterday was because; as the Kodesh Scripture says (Zech. 4:14; Rev. 11:4); he wants to be the "lord"/adon/"god" (Secretary General) of the whole earth. Will it be a man or a woman appointed? The UN must be kicked out of the USA. It is now a place for the enemies to meet to discuss how to defeat the USA and the "Jewish" State.

ANOTHER [email protected] TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE USA

When watching CNN and FOX News concerning terrorist attacks in NYC (bomb blast and some other device found), Minnesota (stabbings at a mall) and New Jersey (bomb devices found). They know that the Minnesota stabbings was done by a Mu$1im 1$1$ terrorist, and it is my opinion the NYC and NJ terrorist attack and planted devices were by the same 1$1$ [email protected] terrorist cells. The Somalia [email protected] community has come out condemning the attack in Minnesota, but what you need to make note of is the [email protected] spokesman that came out and also condemned the attack. Listen I’m not going to play with words about [email protected], they are tied to the Mu$1im Brotherhood, which is a terrorist organization period! They are what I consider spies in the USA and they are using the laws of this country to circumvent those very same laws so they can promote [email protected]@ law in little increments and over time eventually (Ps. 38:3). Listen the USA does not have to commit suicide by allowing people in, who have political and so called religious views that are detrimental to its survival.

Some of you might remember a few months ago a man was jogging in NYC Central Park and stepped on a device and it exploded. There was no government official, who publicly stated that it was an [email protected] terrorist attack, they actually played it down, but I knew in my gut that this was no random prank. I believe it was the beginning of their terrorist actions leading up to these events that have now taken place.

Now because of my knowledge and understand of scripture I know what part [email protected] plays against the Children of Yisrael. [email protected]`s political rules/laws disguised as a religion are incompatible with Western religion and political system. Yes, because of the Children of Yisrael’s disobedience to YaHVeH’s Torah through belief in Yahvshua the Messi`Yah, HE is allowing HIS hedge to come down, but that doesn’t mean I am not to still to warn the Children of Yisrael and that I want to see this blood thirsty, slave trading, polygamist and sex driven political movement known as [email protected] to have power! It is the disobedient Children of Yisrael, who have inadvertently given power to their enemy (Yir. 13:21). Take for example the C1int0n Foundation, which is taken bribes from many foreign enemy nations so they can live a lavish lifestyle (Yechizki`Yahu/Eze. 16:37; Rev. 17:16; 1 Melekiym/Kings 18; 19; 21), there is not doubt that things this so called charitable organization has done would be considered treasonous, and believe me if you or I had done the things their organization has done we would be prosecuted! Not to mention the [email protected]`s E-mails that have already proven she was handle Top Secret information on private server.

I know we are near to end of this evil age, so keep your eye on the bigger picture, the return of Yahvshua the Messi`Yah and the establishment of the Kingdom of YaHVeH here on the earth HE created.

(CNN = Clinton News Network far left liberal Satan powered [email protected] secret society globalist propaganda Lame Stream Media, who only have a 6% believable rating by the public; not to mention ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, Google/YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, SNOPES…etc.)

(FOX News, who will still sometimes carry the propaganda of the far left liberal controlled Federal Government, who are part of the Globalist agenda)

[email protected]@ for the first time in USA history has nominated a mu$1im judge to a federal court position in Washington D.C. Make no mistake about it, this is a well crafted plan of the ruling class of [email protected] to deceive and destroy in increments the Messianic Judicial system based loosely on Torah/Yahvshua in this country. Just as the Mu$1im's in east London have done, slowly and in little increments taken over the capital, they are in secret doing the same thing in the USA. You have been warned. WAKE UP!!!

Yahvshua the Messi'Yah said that before He returns it will be as in the days of Noah (Mat.24:37). Remember they were giant humans at that time created by evil angels and it wasn't through sexual intercourse; today the disobedient/Torahless/Lawless people call the evil angels/demons outer space aliens and it was they that created these giants, and the Yahless demon possessed highly educated elite scientist are doing the same things today, through DNA manipulation and medical procedure. They have been for years mixing animal, insect and human DNA making hybrid mutant creatures, which is bestiality without having sex but goes against the principle and ruach of YaHVeH's Law/Torah (V`yakra/Lev. 19:19; Dabariym/Deut. 22:9), which is anti-Messi'Yah! Are we going to see these giants again? Or are the giants of today super rich giant global corporations and foreign nations, which are the puppet masters really running the show through the lobbing/bribing of political leaders in the USA and other sovereign nations around the world and buying their influence (Shemoth/Ex. 23:8 )? Just as they bought [email protected] C1int0n`$ favor through the C1int0n Foundation.

[email protected]@ is getting ready to hand over the USA controlled Internet to the enemy; the NWO UN George Soros no sovereign borders globalist in bed with [email protected] [email protected]:te, which means they are going to suppress your freedom of speech! WAKE UP!!! THE UN MUST BE KICKED OUT OF THE USA!!!! They can no longer hide their evil actions, because they know they have a short time.

President [email protected]@ is going to hand over another sovereign control of the USA to the UN, and that sovereign control is the Internet. What this means is that the Satanic NWO UN far left liberal political machine immoral [email protected] [email protected]:[email protected] will have control of a major means to communicate and spread the name of YaHVeH and HIS Ben Yahvshua. They are coming after FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Condemn this evil with what strength you have! Freedom of speech is a YaHVeH given right to expose the unfruitful works of darkness (Dabariym/Deut 25:1; Eph. 5:10-13)); so remember Satan knows he can only exist in darkness by lying, cheating, stealing, deceiving, manipulating and murdering so the Truth/Yahvshua cannot be revealed. But our ALMIGHTY is way more powerful then this rebellious angel. Pray, fast and take courage in living righteously through our Rabbi Yahvshua ha`Mashiyach!

Political correctness is the back door the wicked is using to suppress our freedom of speech and make you so afraid to say anything that you stop speaking all together. Remember the righteous in Yahvshua the Messi`Yah are bold as lions. Be respectful don’t be belligerent, respect governmental authority but sometimes as Chanan`Yah, Miysha`Yah and Azar`Yah finally had to do and tell the king “…we are not careful to answer you in this matter.” (Dan. 3:16)

There is no deliverance from all these troubles coming on the USA and the world but through repentance from transgressing YHVH's Law/Torah, and accepting Yahvshua/Yahvsha as the Lamb of YaHVeH and Mashiyach and being immersed in His name. The flesh can be the destroyed but your ruach combined with the Ruach of YHVH CANNOT! This also means you must stop hiding your eyes from HIS weekly 7th day Sabbath and Appointed times (Yechziki`Yah/Ezek. 20) and you must enter into them and give up your pagan holidays such as Sunday worship, Christmas, Easter, New Years, Halloween, Valentines Day, Saint Patricks Day, Nation Worship, Lint...etc.

The [email protected] London Mayor is an [email protected] spy plant and an enemy of the British people and in increments going to install an unrighteous system of [email protected]@ law. The enemy is trying to do the same thing in the USA. WAKE UP!!! A SWORD IS COMING ON THE USA AND THE WORLD!!!!

-----

STOP THE [email protected]@TION OF USA! [email protected] HATES FREEDOM OF SPEECH BECAUSE THROUGH IT THE TRUTH/YAHVSHUA IS TOLD AND THEIR WORKS ARE EXPOSED!

-----

If [email protected]/Iyzebel/Jezebel is rigged into the office of the Presidency, we will see an [email protected] take over here in the USA.

------

The current regime dictating the USA governmental policies are part of the anti-Messi'Yah Satanically motivated evil political far left communist socialist fascist NWO UN EU Babylonian Graeco-Roman BEAST with ten horns and locust of Revelation secret society elite globalist [email protected] [email protected]$T [email protected]@ law tyrannical [email protected]:[email protected] take over!!! Many of them have infiltrated the highest levels of the USA Federal government both democrats and republicans. They have allowed the enemy to cross into USA and other nations sovereign borders. They have ordered border patrol and police personnel to stand down and allow illegals/refugees across the boarder with serious diseases like TB, so your own government is waging biological and economic warfare on you and your children!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

Where do you think any young male of military age fundamental Mu$1im refugee will be welcomed when he arrives on USA soil? Of course in these [email protected] [email protected]$T military training camps.

A fundamental Mu$1im: is one who practices [email protected]@ law, which cuts thieves right hand off, stones women who are victims of criminal rape, own slaves and murder those who desire to leave [email protected] to name a few of the unrighteous and wicked laws of this death sex cult political organization disguised as a religion.

Radical Mu$1im: is one, who leaves fundamental [email protected] practices and is murdered by the fundamental Mu$1im.

It doesn't matter if all Mu$1im's aren't terrorist and haven't committed any violence, who do you think the non-violent Mu$1im's are going to stand with when Mu$1im terrorist murders the unbeliever?

----

[email protected]@ once again is using a tragedy and trying to implement tyrannical oppressive actions by promoting a Federal Police Force, which is no different then having an occupying army in the USA. These are clear signs of dictatorial maneuver to take away more of your YaHVeH given freedoms in obedience to HIM and HIS Law/Torah/Yahvshua the Messi`Yah. RAISE YOUR VOICE AND SAY NO TO THIS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

-----

The ancient Romans had a Federal Police they were called the Praetorian Guard. Hitler had his Federal Police they were called SS Nazi's.

----

The current dictatorial regime of the USA is knowingly allowing [email protected] to escape prosecution while others who did lesser crimes are put under the jail. They are using the current racial tensions, which they created and other crisis they can grab in this current regime to distract from [email protected]'s crimes..

-----

��urkey's president [email protected] is using [email protected] as his personal army to control and influence the [email protected] that are hidden in power in the USA Federal Government, to demonize Russia. Russia is not the problem, it is blood thirsty anti-Messi`Yah [email protected]!

-----

Yechizki`Yah: 33:6: But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the shophar, and the people are not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand

Yechizki'Yah/Ezekiel:18:2 : What mean you all, that you use this proverb concerning the land of Yisrael, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

Yechizki'Yah: 18:3: As I live, said the Rabbi YaHViH, you all shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Yisrael...

Yechizki'Yah/Ezekiel: 18:14 ... Now look, if he has a ben/son, that see's all his father's sins which he has done, and considers, and does not do the same...

Yechizki'Yah: 18:17 ...That has taken off his hand from the poor, that has not received interest nor increase, has executed my judgments, has walked in MY statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live...

---

August 25, 2016 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Date originally written 05/25/6997* [5776] 6th day of the week [08/26/16]

Yahvshua the Messi'Yah said that before He returns it will be as in the days of Noah (Mat.24:37). Remember they were giant humans at that time created by evil angels and it wasn't through sexual intercourse; today the disobedient/Torahless/Lawless people call the evil angels/demons  outer space aliens and it was they that created these giants, and the Yahless demon possessed highly educated elite scientist are doing the same things today, through DNA manipulation and medical procedure. They have been for years mixing animal, insect and human DNA making hybrid mutant creatures, which is bestiality without having sex but goes against the principle and ruach of YaHVeH's Law/Torah (V`yakra/Lev. 19:19; Dabariym/Deut. 22:9), which is anti-Messi'Yah! Are we going to see these giants again? Or are the giants of today super rich giant global corporations and foreign nations, which are the puppet masters really running the show through the lobbing/bribing of political leaders in the USA and other sovereign nations around the world and buying their influence (Shemoth/Ex. 23:8 )? Just as they bought [email protected] C1int0n`$ favor through the C1int0n Foundation.

http://www.infowars.com/part-humanpart-animal-hybrid-monsters-created-by-scientists-all-over-the-planet/

August 27, 2016 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Date written and posted to Facebook 06/02/6997*  [5776] 6th day of the week [09/02/16]

[email protected]@ has made another dictatorial move, he is going to try and control the up coming presidential election by taking Federal control of it. This means they will have unlimited ability to control the election out come. The [email protected]@ propaganda machine has started a conspiracy theory and false flag by blaming Russia and saying they are involved with manipulating the election results. This is a deflection tactic to take your eyes away from what the [email protected]@ lawless regime is going to do. DON’T BE FOOLED!!!

September 3, 2016 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

Original post date to facebook 06/07/6997* [5776] 4th day of the week [09/07/16]

[email protected]@ for the first time in USA history has nominated a mu$1im judge to a federal court position in Washington D.C. Make no mistake about it, this is a well crafted plan of the ruling class of [email protected] to deceive and destroy in increments the Messianic Judicial system based loosely on Torah/Yahvshua in this country. Just as the Mu$1im's in east London have done, slowly and in little increments taken over the capital, they are in secret doing the same thing in the USA. You have been warned. WAKE UP!!!

September 8, 2016 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

06/11/6997* [5776] 1st day of the week [09/11/16]

The Satanically/dragon powered (Rev. 13) NWO, UN, EU Beast with ten horn Islamic caliphate spoken of in Revelation; helped by Christianity promoting a counterfeit “Christ” (Rev. 13:11; Rev. 17) along with the far left progressive liberal secret society globalist are trying to suppress our freedom of speech so that the name of YaHVeH through HIS Messi`Yah Yahvshua cannot be proclaimed! So members of the Body of Yahvshua need to be very awake and aware of what is going on through these unrighteous policies and laws being promoted right now in our time! You must use your YaHVeH given right of freedom of speech and speak out against this evil and condemn it!!!!!!!

Read article:

http://www.makethewaystraight.com/9gentilesbyinstinct.htm

September 11, 2016 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phil Makethewaystraight
Site Owner

06/18/6997* [5776] 1st day of the week [09/18/16]

ANOTHER [email protected] TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE USA

Right now I’m watching CNN and FOX News concerning terrorist attacks in NYC (bomb blast and some other device found), Minnesota (stabbings at a mall) and New Jersey (bomb devices found). They know that the Minnesota stabbings was done by a Mu$1im 1$1$ terrorist, and it is my opinion the NYC and NJ terrorist attack and planted devices were by the same 1$1$ [email protected] terrorist cells. The Somalia [email protected] community has come out condemning the attack in Minnesota, but what you need to make note of is the [email protected] spokesman that came out and also condemned the attack. Listen I’m not going to play with words about [email protected], they are tied to the Mu$1im Brotherhood, which is a terrorist organization period! They are what I consider spies in the USA and they are using the laws of this country to circumvent those very same laws so they can promote [email protected]@ law in little increments and over time eventually (Ps. 38:3). Listen the USA does not have to commit suicide by allowing people in, who have political and so called religious views that are detrimental to its survival.

Some of you might remember a few months ago a man was jogging in NYC Central Park and stepped on a device and it exploded. There was no government official, who publicly stated that it was an [email protected] terrorist attack, they actually played it down, but I knew in my gut that this was no random prank. I believe it was the beginning of their terrorist actions leading up to these events that have now taken place.

Now because of my knowledge and understand of scripture I know what part [email protected] plays against the Children of Yisrael. [email protected]`s political rules/laws disguised as a religion are incompatible with Western religion and political system. Yes, because of the Children of Yisrael’s disobedience to YaHVeH’s Torah through belief in Yahvshua the Messi`Yah, HE is allowing HIS hedge to come down, but that doesn’t mean I am not to still to warn the Children of Yisrael and that I want to see this blood thirsty, slave trading, polygamist and sex driven political movement known as [email protected] to have power! It is the disobedient Children of Yisrael, who have inadvertently given power to their enemy (Yir. 13:21). Take for example the C1int0n Foundation, which is taken bribes from many foreign enemy nations so they can live a lavish lifestyle (Yechizki`Yahu/Eze. 16:37; Rev. 17:16; 1 Melekiym/Kings 18; 19; 21), there is not doubt that the things this so called charitable organization has done would be considered treasonous, and believe me if you or I had done the things their organization has done we would be prosecuted! Not to mention [email protected]`s E-mails that have already proven she handled Top Secret information on her personal private server.

I know we are near to end of this evil age, so keep your eye on the bigger picture, the return of Yahvshua the Messi`Yah and the establishment of the Kingdom of YaHVeH here on the earth HE created.

(CNN = Clinton News Network far left liberal Satan powered [email protected] secret society globalist propaganda Lame Stream Media, who only have a 6% believable rating by the public; not to mention ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, Google/YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, SNOPES…etc.)

(FOX News, who will still sometimes carry the propaganda of the far left liberal controlled Federal Government, who are part of the Globalist agenda)

September 18, 2016 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.