|Posted on September 25, 2010 at 1:46 PM|
Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkoth
07/15/6991  2nd day of the week (10/05/09)
Updated 07/22/6991  2nd day of the week (10/12/09)
Updated 07/15/6992  7th day of the week (09/25/10)
6) Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkoth = Yahshua Ben YaHVeH will rule on this earth for 1000 years (Rev. 20:4; Lev. 23:35-36). This annual Sabbath pictures our physical flesh and blood bodies as temporary dwelling for YaHVeH's Ruach to dwell in us.
V’yakra/Leviticus 23:33: and YaHVeH spoke to Mosheh, saying,
34. Speak to the children of Yisrael, saying, the fifteenth day of this seventh month/Chodesh shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days to YaHVeH.
35. On the first day shall be a kodesh convocation/mikra: you all shall do no servile work in it.
36. Seven days you shall offer an offering made by fire to YaHVeH:
Yahochanan/Yohn 4:34: Yahshua said to them, My food is to do the will of HIM that sent Me, and to finish HIS work.
35. Say not you all, There are yet four months, and then comes harvest? Listen, I say to you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
In verse 35 the Mashiyach Yahshua is making reference to the fall Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkoth. There were yet four more chodeshiym/months to go before that feast arrived, which means at the time of Yahshua saying this He and His followers were observing Feast of First Fruits/Weeks/Pentecost, which falls in the third chodesh/month.
Revelation 20:4: And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them: and I saw the lives of them that were beheaded for the witness of Yahshua, and for the Word of YaHVeH, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark on their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Mashiyach a thousand years. 5. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6. Prospered and kadosh is he that has part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be koheniym of YaHVeH and of Mashiyach, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
Yahshua’s chosen Messenger Shaul goes into great detail about the state of our temporary dwelling/physical bodies that houses YaHVeH’s Kodesh Ruach:
1 Corinthians 15:35: But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
36. You fool that which you sow is not changed, except it dies:
37. And that which you sow, you sow not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
38. But YaHVeH gives it a body as it has pleased HIM, and to every seed his own body.
1 Corinthians 15: 39: All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the splendor of the celestial is one, and the splendor of the terrestrial is another.
41. There is one splendor of the sun, and another splendor of the moon, and another splendor of the stars: for one star differs from another star in splendor.
42. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43. It is sown in disfavor; it is raised in splendor: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44. It is sown a physical body; it is raised a ruach body. There is a physical body, and there is a ruach body.
45. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living being; the last Adam was made a changing Ruach.
46. Howbeit that was not first which is ruach, but that which is physical; and afterward that which is ruach.
47. The first Adam is of the earth, earthy: the second Adam is the Rabbi from shameh.
48. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the shamayim, such are they also that are shamayim.
49. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the shamayim.
50. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of YaHVeH; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.